Wii Monster Hunter Tri (Capcom)

xD

Diz quem nunca jogou o MH ou o pokemon só pode :P

Agora o mal é que se ta a induzir em erro o pessoal, desde a jogabilidade ao objectivo do jogo é diferente... a unica semelhança entre os 2 é terem monstros...
E teres de os "capturar", sabemos que são jogos diferentes, mas até a nivel fundamental competem como gaming social no japão (daí o sucesso dele na PSP)

Percebo o teu ponto, mas continuo a não achar nada de mal na comparação, feitas as distinções. É como dizer que um RPG é "tipo Final Fantasy" é meter tudo no mesmo saco sim, mas para explicar às pessoas é simplesmente mais simples, especialmente se etás a falar de algo e queres andar em frente, se a pessoa te diz "tipo final fantasy?" e dizes que não... vais andar ali às voltas, mais vale dizeres "sim, mas..." e enumerar as diferenças fundamentais.

A vossa comparação é esta os 2 tem monstros da para capturar nos 2 logo pokemon é semelhante ao mh !
É uma referencia, quem não conheçe pokémon? meramente um ponto de partida para chegar a algum lado.

Não estamos a comparar, a fazer essa analogia estamos a tentar explicar a alguém que não conheçe, do tipo "expliquem-me como se eu fosse muito burro". :p
Falta dizer é claro que só se captura no MH quando um gajo anda atras de certo item e capturando aumenta a probabilidade de sair dito item, já que é preferivel matar já que assim tem-se carvings e rewards
Isso é o que se diz no "pá sim (é tipo pokémon) mas..."
mas acho que escuso de tar a dizer isto já que deve tudo saber isto por aqui.
Nunca é demais dar uma explicação em profundidade da coisa. Decerto é uma resposta bem mais completa que a generalização. Nós é tipo "estás a ver aquilo? é tipo isso" (e inserimos umas diferenças base que quase deduzes de uma screenshot, credo, deus me livre dizer que "monster hunter é pokémon da capcom" ou coisa parecida), mas enfim, uma coisa é apontar o caminho, outra é dar um mapa.

Se estás disposto a educar os hereges, força :p

Última edição:
Não esperes novos combos, os combos de cada arma tão logo desponiveis desde o inicio o jogo resume-se a isto:

Escolher Quest > matar Bixo > fazer uma nova arma/armadura > repetir

mais nada e nem precisa de mais, vais passar a vida a matar bixos e a fazer armas e armaduras e como já disse o jogo ganha outra vida jogado online

Não esperava, até porque é obvio que sabia que éra assim o flow do jogo.
Pelo teu vídeo, já vi que és muito emocionado no que toca ao jogo, e dá para perceber pelo nivel de dificuldade. Se calhar se também jogaste Ninja Gaiden II também te percebia ;)

No entanto, estás me a dizer que melhorar a fórmula do jogo era mau? Ficarias contente se só fizessem novas área, monstros diferentes e armas, e mais algumas coisas, e que podiam vir 20 Monster Hunters? Não veria mal nenhum em haver uma melhoria de melhorar personagem, tal como as armas (desde que se fosse reparando não é) ou até mesmo combinações com os outros Hunters, do tipo entre ajuda de um gajo forte e lento com um mais fraco mas rápido. São coisas que se podem meter num jogo destes (sem diminuir a dificuldade diga-se, se gostas de jogos dificeis)

Já agora explica, em termos de modo online, o que tu podes fazer pelos restantes "membros da equipa" além de tentar fazer dano nos monstros? Deu-me a impressão que dava, de algum modo, 'curar' os outros?

Que é que se passa por aqui? Alguém ficou ofendido por compararem MH com Pokémon? :-D
As imagens no site demonstram o óbvio, MH3 é o primeiro grande projecto third party para a Wii. Eu pessoalmente não vou começar a ficar entusiasmado já, por muito que queira jogar o mais provável é que este só saia em 2010 :zzz:

EDIT:

Mais imagens do site

65q4ck.jpg
2i7n3lv.jpg

taizdl.jpg
2lsiq9e.jpg

2agq8b4.jpg
280pf82.jpg

iyieds.jpg
2uypy6e.jpg

2nq9o51.jpg

Última edição:
@I_Eat_All
Vamos lá ver se me dizem que o por ex. o MH é tipo Pokemon, conto com um jogo em que vou capturar monstros para usar durante a batalha e que a jogabilidade é por turnos dai que eu acho que é uma comparação mesmo a nivel basico que não serve, era o mesmo que eu dizer que o Burnout é tipo GT5 ou que o Kingdom Hearts é tipo Final Fantasy são comparações erradas que induzem em erro.

Agora o que é o MH ? eu já expliquei ali para quem era muito burro

Escolher quest > matar bixo > fazer armas/armadura > repetir

Uma explicação melhor é esta que vi ali no neogaf:

You create a character, choosing between M & F, the different faces, hair styles and voices (the sound your character makes as he attacks, there's no voice acted dialog)

You start the game as that character in your home, which has a bed (save function) an item box (that stores all your goodies) and a kitchen (where the cats you hire will cook meals for you that serve as buffs for when you go on missions)

From your home you can go out into the town, which has:

A farm (where you can spend special points you've earned from doing missions and retrieving certain items to expand it's features so that it can house gathering spots for herbs, honey, mushrooms, bugs, fishing piers, mining spots etc..)

The armory (where you can buy starting weapons and armor, but more importantly bring various materials you've collected to make bad ass weapons and armor. There are 2 armor classes, Blade master and Gunner, Blade armor is used with Swords, Dual Swords, Great Swords, Tachis(Big katannas,) Lances, Gun Lances, Hammers and Flutes. Gunner is used with Light/Heavy Bowguns and Bows. There is also a big visual difference between Blade and Gunner armor (they are different models not just palette swaps) and there's also a big visual difference between male/female armor. There's literally hundreds of different armor sets in the game, all of which have unique properties that are attached to each piece: Helmet, Chest, Arms, Waist, Legs. As you create different pieces you can browse the list of attribute points it gives towards certain skills, then you can mix and match different pieces from different sets to create unique combinations to give you whatever status you want. And then beyond that, the large majority of armor pieces have slots (1 is most common, 2 in some of the higher quality sets, and 3 in a handful of pieces) which you can attach gems that you get from questing or that you've made from materials you've collected or synthesized. There are tons of different gems that serve to expand the skills of armors. Weapons are also made the same way, you collect the materials needed to create the desired weapon, just about every weapon has multiple stages which require different materials to upgrade along it's path, and just like armors weapons also have slots which you can fit gems into.

The Training Center: (where you can use predetermined sets of weapons and armor to take on special challenge quests that are subject to different rules from normal and pay out with different rewards.)

The Item shop: (Self explanatory)

The Town Elder: (This is where you get offline only quests, which you should do at some pont because there are a couple of monsters/items that are offline only and you need to clear them to get access to the big bad mother****ers in the endgame)

The Town Hall: (This is where you'll get most of your quests from, you choose to enter either the Online or Offline halls, with the only difference being that the offline will not try and access the WiFi functions at all. Here you will participate in various quests that range from the easy gathering of herbs to the seemingly impossible task of slaying giant legendary Dragons. I say seemingly because when you run into your first Wyvern you will get your ass thoroughly kicked, but if you pay attention, learn it's attacks, it's tells, it's movement patterns and it's elemental weaknesses you will be able to craft the right set of armor and the right weapon to fight it with but most importantly you'll learn how to fight it, what combos to use, when to use them, how to evade it's attacks and when to use items without getting blown away. Excellent skill based action game play is the bread and butter of this franchise, learn it, live it, love it and by the endgame you too, could be able to win against Wyverns without taking a single hit.

Se achas que depois de leres isto que a comparação pokemon serve pronto é contigo...

Não esperava, até porque é obvio que sabia que éra assim o flow do jogo.
Pelo teu vídeo, já vi que és muito emocionado no que toca ao jogo
É natural tenho o jogo desde o lançamento europeu e ainda o jogo ;)

No entanto, estás me a dizer que melhorar a fórmula do jogo era mau?)
Nada disso eu quando digo não precisa mais é no sentido que alguem ve isto:

Escolher quest > matar bixo > fazer armas/armadura > repetir

e diga, é só ? e historia ? é neste sentido que digo que não precisa mais nada claro que melhoramentos são sempre bem vindos, mas tambem não minto que se o MHF2G sair cá, que é basicamente mais monstros/areas/armas e uns pozinhos eu ia logo a correr compra-lo.

Já agora explica, em termos de modo online, o que tu podes fazer pelos restantes "membros da equipa" além de tentar fazer dano nos monstros? Deu-me a impressão que dava, de algum modo, 'curar' os outros?
Existe algumas armaduras (khezu) que tem uma skill que da vida aos outros quando usas uma poção, existe tambem uma classe de arma (hunting horn) que por ex. aumenta o ataque do pessoal, defesa, stamina.... e existe tambem alguns items que dão vida, aumentam o ataque/defesa aos outros, claro tambem dá para dar items aos outros quando eles ficam sem poçoes de vida entre outras coisas.

Quase me esquecia deves ter visto o pessoal aos pontapes no video, isso serve por ex. para acordar um colega que ficou a dormir ou a ver estrelas por causa de um ataque... :b

Última edição:
Melhor que esse está aqui:

Why I made this guide: The Monster Hunter Series of games (by Capcom) has been growing in popularity (particularly in Japan) every since it was ported to the PSP in late 2005 and especially since it was announced that the Wii was getting the sequel (Monster Hunter 3), there have been a lot more posts about this game. I see lots of people posting saying this game is an RPG and classifying it incorrectly, so it dawned upon me to write this guide, for the users of VG Chartz, so that as Monster Hunter 3’s release draws near, and the hype for this game reaches near-epic levels, users will be able to refer to this thread to learn information about the series.

Series Background: The original Monster Hunter was developed and published by Capcom, and released on Sony’s PlayStation 2 console in March 2004 in Japan, September in America, and May 2005 in Europe. The game was exceedingly mediocre if review sites are to be believed, and sales were fairly lackluster (VGC only has Japanese Data in), but for some reason, Capcom decided to give this game a sequel. Monster Hunter G was developed and published by Capcom, and released only in Japan in January of 2005, just ten months after the original was released. The game was a mild upgrade from the original. A few new monsters, weapons, and tweaks here and there, but no real reason to upgrade aside from improved online play from the first (more on that later). Again, lackluster sales (50k less than it’s predecessor), but for some reason, Capcom keeps the series going. Monster Hunter 2 was announced, along with Monster Hunter Freedom for the PSP. Monster Hunter 2 was the actual sequel to the original Monster Hunter, while Monster Hunter Freedom was a port of Monster Hunter G. Monster Hunter Freedom was released on the PSP in Japan in December of 2005. This game was different though. It sold better than it’s predecessors after only four weeks on the market. Capcom had a bona-fide hit on it’s hand.

Monster Hunter 2 was released for the PlayStation 2 only in Japan in February of 2006, and again, a sales success. Monster Hunter 2 was able to outsell Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter G, and beat Monster Hunter Freedom’s first week sales all in it’s first week. So what’s next in the developer/publisher book of games that sell really well? Milk it! Monster Hunter Freedom was localized for American and European audiences and released in May of 2006. The game did not go over well for these audiences, with total sales of the two only adding up to less than 1/3 of the game’s total sales. But that didn’t matter, the game sold astoundingly well in Japan. In 2006, Capcom announced Monster Hunter 3 would be developed and published on Sony’s upcoming PlayStation 3 console, and that Monster Hunter Freedom 2 would be released in Japan in February of 2007.

So February of 2007 rolls around, and Monster Hunter Freedom 2 is released. Mass hysteria ensues. The game managed to sell 740k in it’s first week of sales, and went on to outsell every other game in the franchise by selling 2.19 million units around the world, 1.75 million of those being in Japan. This feat was very big, as the PSP was never a very good software selling system, and this game defied the odds by selling extremely well. So again, what to do with a game that sells well? Sequelize it! Monster Hunter Freedom 2nd G is what Monster Hunter G was to the original Monster Hunter. A semi-sequel that allows you to keep your game save, as the game is really unchanged from MHF; Same engine but a couple of new monsters and weapons.

The game launched in Japan on March 27, 2008 to great commercial success. First week sales were amazing (the best of 2008, according to VG Chartz, so far) at 857k in the first week. But second week sales were even more astounding. With the game having that kind of opening, one would expect the drop-off in the second week to be huge, but it only fell to 580k the second week. The game has been out for ten weeks, and is already the best selling Monster Hunter game to date. With 2.25 million in sales, without having been released in America or Europe.

Capcom has recently announced that the Monster Hunter Series has gone on to sell over 6.3 million units so far, becoming one of their best selling franchises ever.

About the Game: First off, I see many people referring to this game as an “RPG” or some variation thereof, and I’d like everyone to know that this game is about as far from an RPG as you can get. First, there is no storyline to be had in this game. This is a game that relies solely on it’s excellent gameplay, and has been critically panned for the reason above, there’s no driving reason that your character hunts monsters, other than “the hell of it.” If you would like to classify the game (I tend not to), it’d be safe to call it an Action/RPG-slash-Sim-slash-Strategy game.

You ask, “How can you classify a game like that?” Simple. The game get’s the Action/RPG from the actual hunting of the monsters. You are tasked with going to a certain area, and hunting a certain monster (hunting quests), or slaying a certain number of smaller weaker monsters (slaying quests). You can use a number of weapons to get that done (more on that in the Weapons section), and are given a time limit to complete the mission.

The game gets the “Sim” label from the Farm in the village (more on that later). The farm is essentially a place that you go to mine for ore to get stronger weapons, plant and fertilize the field to grow herbs, go fishing to use for various reasons, and a bug thicket for capturing bugs to use in combining ingredients for things as simple as health, or keeping your stamina up, or increasing your attack or defense.

The game gets the “Strategy” label from what you do before each mission. Each monster you face (with the exception of one) is weak to one type of element or another. Some monsters are tall, some are short, and strategy rears it’s head here. There are ten or eleven different weapons to choose from which range from your normal sword and shield to a huge sword (called a greatsword), that is really slow, but has an amazing amount of power. But each monster has a weapon that’s best suited to kill them quickly and easily with little or no trouble, or at least, the least amount of trouble that you can complete a mission. So there, Monster Hunter isn’t an RPG, glad I put that to rest.

Home Village: The home village (known as Kokoto in Monster MHF and Pokke in MHF2 and 2G) is your HUB for the game. It consists of your house, the gathering hall, the Pokke Farm (Which we’ve already covered), shops where you can buy things, The Village Elder, and the Felyne (actually spelled like this) Kitchen. I will give a quick overview of each of these things.

House – Your home. You can save the game here, and change your equipment or take out items, and put items in your item box. You can also sell items using your item box.

Gathering Hall – This comes in offline and online sections. There is an offline gathering hall where you can complete missions by yourself. In the online section, you can complete them with someone who (on the original MH and in Japan) is online at the same time (But in America) is in the same room as you (Ad-hoc, PSP). You can play with up to four people at the same time completing missions. This is where the popularity of this game goes. This is the funnest part of the game.

Shops – There are a few shops in town. One to buy items, one to hire Felynes, and another to craft or improve your weapons or armor (More on that later).

Felyne Kitchen – You can go to the Felyne Kitchen and pay them to make food for you, there are different combinations of food, and your success can and will hinge on using them to your advantage. Everything from health and attack boosts, to resistance to different types of damage aid very much in completing quests. The more felines you have, the stronger the effects of the food.

The Village Elder – This is where you go to complete missions all by yourself. This missions are not as hard as the guild quest missions, and are only able to be done when playing by yourself. Same thing as the guild quests, but just with one person.

Weapons/Armor: The meat and bread of this game is combining everything that I have mentioned above to get the armor you want. Using the Farm to get items hard to obtain, or unobtainable otherwise, hunting monsters so that you can carve certain materials off of them all culminates here. You can create and improve your weapons while in the Home village. There are ten weapons in the games, but I’ll only go over a few.

Longsword/Greatsword – A longsword is a long, thin sword that if you get enough hits off on a foe in succession, you can unleash a Spirit Attack, dealing massive damage. It is quick, but not as powerful as a greatsword. A greatsword is the exact opposite. Not very fast, but as strong as an ox. I mean very, very strong. You have a charge attack, that when charged to the highest level, does an attack tripling that of your normal attack power.

Hunting Horn – The weapon of choice when you are hunting with more than one person. The hunting horn is able to play music that can help out your fellow teammates by giving them health, resistance to different elements, and can bring your stats up. Very necessary when hunting the harder monsters in the game.

Hammer – Another strong weapon. Slow, like the greatsword but just as strong. What differentiates it from the greatsword is being able to attack in quick succession, unlike the greatsword which is slower and cannot attack in quick succession.

And that’s it!

A general quick overview of the game for people who don’t know what the game is. There is tons more depth than this small overview that I’ve given you, I’ve merely scratched the surface of what there is in the game.

For those who are interested in the game, Gamestop is having a sale on Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for the month of June, it’s only 20$ (that’s 20 bucks off the MSRP.)

Hope this helps

em http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=29199&start=0

Agora para quem faz aquela pergunta, dares-lhe estas respostas é: 1) uma seca; 2) Desmotivante para quem quer umas resposta rápida.

Podes saír dessa cruzada. Já percebemos a tua, e consigo ver o teu ponto. Se não consegues perceber o nosso... é porque não queres...

Última edição:
Entrevista da Famitsu:

Monster Hunter 3 Development Concept

First, please tell us about the development concept and status of Monster Hunter 3.

Kaname Fujioka, director:
We are making the game with the intention of packing in absolutely everything that we currently want to do. The process really is a lot of fun.

Ryozo Tsujimoto, producer: Saying "going back to the starting point" may cause some to jump to mistaken conclusions, but the basic development concept is to look over the game "Monster Hunter" again from the very starting point. Lots of ideas have been produced through the process of rethinking everything from zero, and the current development status is that everything has finally started to come together.

What changes did the move from PlayStation 2 to Wii bring about?

Fujioka:
The change in hardware allowed us to rebuild the system side of the game from the roots up. The effect of this is huge. Up until Monster Hunter 2 we used the same system as MH1, simply developing further along that already established line. However, among the development staff there was also the thinking that simply building on MH1 was also going to make it difficult to truly expand the breadth of play in the game. So, with the hardware changing, we decided to just go for it and look everything over again from zero. It feels a lot like it did when we where making MH1, constantly trying new things and going through trial and error, and eventually creating another, totally new "Monster Hunter."

Monster Hunter 3 Game Field

What kind of place is this island you have shown us?

Fujioka:
The first field that the hunters will explore. The island is the place that outlines our concept for this title.

As it is an island, we presume that means it is surrounded by water?

Fujioka:
Correct. You can also go underwater. When underwater you can not only swim forward, back left and right but also up and down. This was a big challenge for us.

Is the need to breath an element?

Fujioka:
Yes it is.

Tsujimoto: However, it is not designed to greatly limit play. Only to the extent that while underwater you will sometimes have to think about breathing.

Fujioka: While underwater a gauge will be displayed that gradually goes down. Just like the stamina gauge used when running on land. It was something of a problem to start with, but now it is an easy to enjoy, exciting new element.

Will controls on land and underwater be very different?

Fujioka:
Just like the hunters, monsters can also move up and down, so you have to be able to respond to those movements. But the controls on land and underwater are not totally different.

Tsujimoto: What is important during underwater hunting is depth perception, a sense of distance. Once you get a grip on that underwater hunting is quite easy to enjoy.

Some of the screenshots also show fish swimming underwater, don’t they.

Tsujimoto:
That’s right. You can kill these fish and cut materials from them, obtaining things that will be useful in your life as a hunter.

There is also an image of a hunter using a torch in a dark cave. Will things like that be needed in order to explore dark places?

Fujioka:
Torches are used, as items. They are used to provide light in caves. Up until now even entering the darkest cave did not hinder your vision, but this time some locations will be pitch black. So when in a cave you will need to use a torch to light your way to continue the hunt.

Monsters, Monsters, Monsters

All of the monsters have been reworked?

Fujioka:
Yes. All elements relating to monsters have been reworked from zero. The new monsters are, of course, brand new, but even those monsters from the previous games that appear again should feel new and different.

You’ve provided images of four monsters for us here (those outlined above). The main image this time is sea dragons, then?

Tsujimoto:
That’s right. These are representative of the image we are going for with the game.

Fujioka: The Sea Dragon equates to the ruler of the seas. It is in the position that Reoreus (Rathilos / Rathian) has filled in the series up until now, and it’s a pretty handsome fellow (laugh).

Tsujimoto: I guess it could be called straight-up strength…? It isn’t one for tricky moves.

And you fight the Sea Dragon underwater?

Fujioka:
That’s right. But as the hunt progresses it will also come up onto land, so you never only fight it underwater. If you don’t feel comfortable with underwater hunting yet you can bring it up onto the land. That is up to the player.

I’m also seeing Ranpos like monsters here?

Fujioka:
Yes, there are the Ranpos in Monster Hunter 3. There is both a male and a female, with the female protecting their eggs. The mail hunts around the nest while the female protects the eggs. These monsters live in packs.

The Ecosystem Of Monsters

Has the ecosystem been made more realistic?

Fujioka:
One of our concepts is to depict a far more solid, realistic ecosystem. To take on the challenge of just how much of a feeling we can impart of the hunters entering into an already firmly established ecosystem. That is what we are paying the most attention to.

Tsujimoto: We have been thinking about the relationships between the monsters that exist together in the field, and the nature of the symbiotic relationship that exists between them. These elements are totally depicted as well as heavily reflected in game play. That is what we are aiming for, anyway. So, until now the situations that occur in each area have been predetermined, to some degree, but this time things are different. All of the elements in every area of the field will all move and act at once. The way in which these move will also change depending on the situations the hunters come across.

Can you give us some more details of this?

Fujioka:
This is just a small example, but until now each monster has acted alone, haven’t they. They rarely acted with an awareness of the other monsters around them. However, this time they will act with a very distinct awareness. The smallest movement by the main monster will effect and begin to change the surrounding situation.

Tsujimoto: You enter a certain area and there just happens to be a large monster in the back of the area, and just happens to be a pack of smaller monsters in the front. How do the hunters respond to this situation? That kind of thinking is going to be required.

Fujioka: Due to this setup, it means this time out you will often actually be inciting monsters to fight each other. Just coming across such a thing happening on its own accord is enough to make you smile. This is a different kind of fun from that of simply hunting a large monster. "Monster Hunter" is, originally, a game that hopes to show a depth to the ecosystem in which these monsters live. The fun of hunting the big game remains, more solid than ever, but I always wanted Monster Hunter 3 to show off an appealing, deep ecosystem.

Weapons And Armor

The process of obtaining materials and creating weapons and armor is the same as previous games in the series?

Fujioka:
No changes there. Of course, it has become more convenient, and elements that were lacking have been added, but fundamentally there are no big changes. Each monster has its own set of armor, just as they have until now.

You’ve revealed some images of equipment here. Has everything been changed?

Fujioka:
Everything has been redone. Everything has been reworked, right down to the route along which armor and weapons are enhanced.

I take it we can look forward to new weapons, too?

Fujioka:
I can’t talk specifically about new types of weapon at this stage of development. The only comment I can make is that it is okay to have expectations of some interesting new elements… can you let me off with that? (laugh)

Tsujimoto: For now, just look at these illustrations and let your expectations build. We’ll be giving regular updates from now on.

Hunter Actions

What about changes in hunter actions?

Tsujimoto:
Concerning the actions used when hunting monsters, you’ll feel a clear difference as soon as you play the game.

Fujioka: In Monster Hunter 3 the status applied to each monster have been increased. Although it is impossible to see these status for yourself, maybe making it a little hard to realize right away, but the hunters have new actions that allow them to influence these new status.

You’ve rebuilt actions from zero too, then?

Fujioka:
As some things didn’t need to be changed this aspect isn’t totally different. But we’ve added new elements of interaction between the hunter and monsters, and so the feeling of playing the game is quite different.

Tsujimoto: You can still hunt as you have until now, but stick solely to that you’ll run into a few things that will make you think "huh?"

Fujioka: That is the time to use the new actions and bring things back in your favor. There are other ways of hunting outside of simply whittling down monster’s health. With the elements we’ve talked about the monster’s status will then change in various ways.

What kind of changes?

Tsujimoto:
Until now we’ve only seen three states – normal, angry and weakened. This time we have a lot more of these.

Like getting hungry?

Fujioka:
That’s a possibility, these are living creatures after all (laugh). What we want to do is show these elements in real time during your hunt.

The Roles of Village and Town

The village and town will be used in the same way as until now?

Fujioka:
Exactly the same. The village is the offline mode, during which you play alone. The town is the base for online operations. There are facilities here for playing online with other people.

What are the concepts for each?

Fujioka:
"A town surrounded by desert" and "a village surrounded by the sea."

And you can interact with the villagers in the village?

Fujioka:
Yes. Offline the game progresses through your relationships with the villagers. Listening to their problems, things like that. In the town your interaction with other, real people is the focus.

Will the balance between offline and online be similar to previous games, too?

Fujioka:
Yes. Offline-only players still get a good slice of game. But if you have the ability to play online, we hope that you will do so.

Interview Sidebars

1) The movements of the monsters have taken a big step up; Tsujimoto: "The overall motion of the monsters have really evolved. You should be able to clearly see the difference as soon as you see them moving".

2) The new system also allows for monsters to now pursue the hunters from area to area. However, the staff are currently deciding whether or not to include this in the finished game.

3) Concerning controls: "The control system is pretty much decided now. We are taking advantage of the unique properties of the Wii Remote." This means the control system will likely be very different from that which the series has used until now.

4) Among the items in the game there are some that will change the monster’s status. For example, the torch. Some monsters may flee when they see the light of a torch, while it may attract others toward you.

Tidbits das descrições:

New Field, Solitary Island: A solitary island all alone out in the wide sea. There is a village on the island where hunters gather and the island also offers a variety of different terrains, including deep forests, dark caves and sheer cliffs from atop which the distant horizon can be seen. There is also an area that allows for underwater hunting.

Welcome to a New World: Monster Hunter 3 will provide hunters with a totally new hunting experience. The new field that embodies this idea is the “solitary island,” revealed here in this issue. An unknown isle that allows hunting not only on land but also under water, what wonders and surprises await the hunters here?

Monsters, Reborn for Monster Hunter 3: The types and life cycles of the monsters have been totally renewed. The staff say that one of the points they have focused on most closely in really bringing the monsters to life this time is finding the place of each within the ecological system. How will the monsters act within this newly established circle of life? Next, we pursued some details concerning the new monsters and they way in which they will live.

Sea Dragon: A giant monster, known as the ruler of the seas. The power of this blue scaled titan is beyond belief! A flick of its tail is all it takes to sink a passing ship. Just as its name suggest, it mainly lives in the sea, but it is also more than capable of functioning on land.

Small Carnivore that lives near water, Male: The male of a species of smaller monster that dwells on the island. The image shows it eating a fish, suggesting that it lives near water. Is far more brightly colored than the female.

Small Carnivore that lives near water, Female: The female of a species of smaller monster that dwells on the island. Protects their eggs in the nest while the male is hunting, viciously attacking anyone who comes too close.

Carnivorous Dragon that lives near Water: A middle sized monster with a large white crest. Apparently similar to standing to the pack leader monsters from previous games. The sharp talons on its legs look like its primary weapons.

A larger monster threatening some smaller monsters. Some of the monsters from the previous games will reappear, but they will act totally differently to how they did before.

New Equipment and Actions: One of the biggest questions is how will hunter’s equipment and actions changed? It seems that there are plenty of new elements that will create this totally new hunting experience!

Development Status: 33%
Fonte: http://handheldwii.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/536128/#more-4284

Grande leitura :D

Sea Dragon: A giant monster, known as the ruler of the seas. The power of this blue scaled titan is beyond belief! A flick of its tail is all it takes to sink a passing ship. Just as its name suggest, it mainly lives in the sea, but it is also more than capable of functioning on land.

Medo! :002:

Uma entrevista a explicar com clareza os pontos principais, gostei em especial daquilo que foi feito nas acções do Hunter, o Field Play que foi um pouco evoluido e o comportamentos dos monstros.

Ao user em cima, querias o Sea Dragon? Bem, parece que o tens :P

mhf6863340zs0.jpg

Última edição:
Back