Xbox Bayonetta (Climax Action, Platinum Games)

Jogar com a Sarah Palin é um turn off do caraças.

Agora q falas nisso, a cara da personagem é realmente parecida com ela... :-D

Quanto ao jogo, espero pelo demo para tirar as minhas conclusões, já q o q vi até agora nem me decepciona nem me entusiasma...

Mas também n tenho pressa, tenho Ninja Gaiden da Xbox1 para voltar a jogar, ainda me falta comprar o NG2 e falta-me arranjar paciência para voltar a jogar DMC4 (e desbloquear mais 10g ou 20g em achievements :rolleyes:)...

O trailer, com essa qualidade, já é outra coisa. A minha opinião melhorou após ver novamente aa acção e a "gata" a fazer das suas :D Variedade parece que não há em falta em termos de como abordar os (Bosses /câmeras diferentes) e parece que não vamos estar sempre parados numa zona fixa com limites (mais liberdade). Esperemos por bons vídeos daqui para a frente :)

:x2:

Os gráficos estão muito belos, ao contrário do que dá a entender com as imagens, que são horríveis.

60fps FTW! :D

Concept e Design da Bayonetta:

344079482855a8830359.jpg

Adoro a "desproporcionalidade" da personagem... grandes pernas :-D

Parte tudo :)

Jogar com a Sarah Palin é um turn off do caraças.

GTFO!

Não arruínes os meus "ideais" para este jogo sff :grumpy:

Hello everyone. I am Kenichiro “Yoshi” Yoshimura, the modeler for Bayonetta.

I’m finally able to talk about my work on Bayonetta, so I thought I would give you a glimpse into the inner workings of Bayonetta’s character model.

To be honest, I am not really doing anything super-special technically. Once we had her design locked down, it was just a matter of putting in the blood and sweat until it all came together.

346914597125c698b228b.jpg

3469144585d032d215e2b.jpg

This is the wireframe for Bayonetta.

What I focused on was how to best express the character designs that Mari Shimazaki had drawn – her long limbs and petite head, as well as the beauty of her feminine lines. I have looked at many foreign models for reference in my line of work, and there are people actually proportioned like Bayonetta.

I also made a normal map for Bayonetta, something that has become a sort of de rigueur technique for current generation games. Normal maps are a technique that allow you to fake expressing the small bumps that are often hard to represent on a model.

3469958358bcfc134bcao.jpg

(:drooling:)

I used normal maps in a tool called ZBrush to create the wrinkles, as well as other bumps and creases, converted it to a 2d image, and then applied to the model. Which leads us to this…

346914547522622e113bb.jpg

All done !

3469144909fa8df927a5b.jpg

I really wanted to get Bayonetta’s backside perfect. I guess I am into that sort of thing… (:-D)

34699597160ee10c5662b.jpg

Bayonetta’s face: She is really attractive, yet dangerous, so I wanted to get that across without over-doing it. She is beautiful, but she can’t be pandering. Those sorts of things are really hard to pull off, let me tell you. So I would draw some sketches as I worked and eventually arrived at a final design as I was modeling.

346914576525573ee55ao.jpg

Since Bayonetta is obviously a woman, I made sure to consult with another woman, Mari Shimazaki, about how her makeup should look. As a guy, I haven’t the slightest idea where to even begin with something like that.

So… That is how I modeled Bayonetta. Of course, it is much easier to write about than actually do. But I think she came together through a knowledge of anatomy, 3D space, and lots of hard work (that’s the important part)!

PlatinumGames
:D

Bons modelos, tirando alguns detalhes que podiam estar melhores mas no geral, está bom :)
Mais uma vez comprovado que estes gajos a fazer mulheres... já andam a pensar noutras coisas :p

E agora, uma coisa... interessante? estranha? oh well..

-> Protótipo da Bayonetta Trailer :-D

Also, uma animação muito boa! (do fórum do costume para estas coisas...)

jv17iv.gif

Umm… Hello.

My name is Kai.

I was primarily in charge of animating Bayonetta on this project. I have been in this industry for a long time, and I have been involved in various projects, like my most recent work on the Viewtiful Joe series.

I’d like to give you some insights into the animation for Bayonetta.

When animating, especially for an action game, the things you absolutely must bear in mind are response and a sense of exhilaration. However, can you truly express gathering and releasing one’s power in such a small number of frames? We gave Bayonetta more masculine, powerful attacks to exploit the gap between her feminine looks and fighting abilities.

This is my first game back with Kamiya-san since Viewtiful Joe, and I don’t think his way of approaching things has changed since then. To me, he has been making fun-to-play games of the kind you don’t see too often lately.

However, when we first started Bayonetta, Kamiya-san asked me to try making some test motions where the punches and kicks were released in a single frame. He was so enamored with that prototype, that even now he says, “That version was really good.”

I wanted to scream, “Well then you don’t need any animation!”

So even though he feels that way, I keep working hard under Kamiya-san (and, of course, for our users as well) so that I can get him to say, “this version is even better!!”

I know that we’ve released trailers, but I think that video doesn’t really get across what we are trying to say, so I really want you all to get your hands on the game as soon as possible

Until then, we have to live with some strict rules about what we can say, but I’m including some video of that prototype I mentioned earlier for you all.

It took about a month to develop once work was started, but all of the elements are “Bayonetta”.

Finally, Kamiya-san asked me to answer a question from GN (A user on our Japanese blog) since it had to do with my work:

@GN > I have a question. How are you approaching animation? Are you referencing any movies or games?

Well, I don’t really look at a single work as something I want to references; however, since my childhood, I have been influenced by action movies starring Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and Li Lianjie (Jet Li), and wrestlers like Tiger Mask, Antonio Inoki, and Akira Maeda. I also watched hero shows like Kamen Rider and Ultraman growing up, and I still keep my eyes on the latest action games, fighters, and other sports. I think that I take all of those influences and meld them into my work.

In regards to Bayonetta, I’ve added some elements of dance and ballet to her animation, as well as receiving a number of ideas from the motion capture actors for Bayonetta, who are professional stuntmen and acrobats.

I hope that answers your question. I know you probably wanted Kamiya-san to answer it himself, but forgive me for taking the reins on this one.

PlatinumGames
Podem ver 2 vídeos com animações dos inimigos aqui ;)

xD É para dar uma apresentação mais a condizer dizem eles... é é, são muito santinhos os Senhores que ali trabalham :002:

Excelente video-comentário não haja dúvida, este Kamiya cada vez mais me impressiona na sua maneira de estar. O que não falta é ali brincadeira também pelos vistos :D
O gajo pelos vistos até jogou bem, pena mostrarem tão pouco... queria ver o Kamiya a jogar mais tempo!

Notas: Kiss of Death!, Lollipop!, (repeat after me!) The Gates of Hell! :lol:

Umas referências às armas, mais summons? e a tal mulher que está a ajudar a Bayonetta? É amiga portanto, seguindo a brincadeira :D E é tramado arranjar nomes das personagens está visto, bora mandar uns mails aquele Daisuke :P

Fico contente por estarem interessado no blog e se houver bons comentários, poderá (espero) que mostre uns vídeos mais elucidativos, tipo um série que vai explicando as várias componentea da jogabilidade. Bem apanhado o vídeo ;)

Novo Trailer!!

Têm mesmo de ver este... f*cking awesome!! :D

Double f*cking awesome!!! Mas que trailer!! E a música sim senhor, está visto que não se envergonharam neste capitulo!!

Sem palavras quanto às cenas de jogabilidade e QTEs, tudo muito rápido e muita actividade! Muitas cenas, no ar, a correr, a cair, a andar de mota! :-D (bela maneira de dar uso ao dedo) E bem, se isto é DMC então ando a ver mal de certeza :007:

btw, espero próximos GIFs mas de cenas de luta, há ali umas espetaculares mesmo!! :wow:
Aqueles luta contra a outra mulher pareceu-me... fabulosa! Vou ver outra vez :D
Espero pelo verdadeiro trailer HD e demo gameplay na E3 pelo Hideki!

Entretanto o blog também levou com uns concept art!

35535926465f50d58ffbo24.jpg

3553592538a71d8027e9o24.jpg

3553592746848c8c2bc7o24.jpg

3553592690f0ace4315do24.jpg

Uma informação algo à parte mas... algumas das pessoas a trabalhar no jogo:

Hideki Kamiya (Game Designer)
Hideki_Kamiya.jpg

Okami (Capcom)
Resident Evil 2 (Capcom)
Resident Evil (Capcom)
Devil May Cry (Capcom)
Viewtiful Joe (Capcom)
Viewtiful Joe 2 (Capcom)
Bayonetta (SEGA/PG)

Yusuke Hashimoto (Effect Designer/Game Producer)
Yusuke_Hashimoto.jpg

Rogue Galaxy (SCEA)
God Hand (Capcom)
Resident Evil 4 (Capcom)
Dino Crisis 3 (Capcom)
Resident Evil (Capcom)
Resident Evil Zero (Capcom)
Devil May Cry (Capcom)
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Capcom)
Bayonetta (SEGA/PG)

Hiroshi Yamaguchi (Composer)
Hiroshi_Yamaguchi.jpg

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (SEGA)
Ōkami (CAPCOM)
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (CAPCOM)
Trauma Center: Under the Knife (Atlus)
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai (Infogrames)
Shenmue (SEGA)
Bayonetta (SEGA/PG)

Masami Ueda (Composer)
Masami_Ueda.jpg

Ōkami (Capcom)
Viewtiful Joe 2 (Capcom)
Viewtiful Joe (Capcom)
Devil May Cry (Capcom)
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Capcom)
Resident Evil 2 (Capcom)
Resident Evil 2: Dual Shock Version (Capcom)
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (Capcom)
Resident Evil (Capcom)
Bayonetta (SEGA/PG)

Equipa da PlatinumGames

Tu e o Okami.. :P Está ali um excelente leque de "estrelas". Qualidade assegurada.

Entretanto muitos detalhes sobre o jogo:

The right shoulder button dodges, by dodging at the last minute, Witch Time is triggered; this activates the purple world that can be seen in the newest trailer.

You can practice combos during the loading screens; combos are listed on the side of the screen for the weapon you have equipped, and the amount of times you used those combos is listed as well. Loading times do not take long though, but you can opt to stay on the screen longer to practice by pressing a button.

If you hold down an attack button in the middle of a combo, you'll cancel out the sequence with a flurry of attacks from your chosen limb. If you complete a combo and wait half a beat before tapping a button, you'll execute a deadly hair-fist or hair-boot attack.

When you pick up an enemies' weapon, you have the option of using two different attacks, which drain the weapons' stamina until it breaks; or you can opt to use the whole stamina bar for a flashy special attack.

Items are set to the d-pad for easy and quick use so that you can quickly use heal items or magic boosting items.

There will be many post-ending bonuses

The levels will be filled with secrets, so multiple playthroughs are even further encouraged

Bayonetta can use her hair fists to lift up cars and throw them at enemies

Bayonetta can reverse gravity and run up a wall and shift the camera to have that area as the new plane. (This can be seen in the new trailer)

Kamiya-san predicts a playtime of around 12 hours. But "You'll be shocked at how much content is in there" says Kamiya-san.

Each chapter of Bayonetta is broken up into 10 verses, with each being roughly two minutes in length. Some verses consist of a series of enemy encounters, a single boss fight, or a mad dash through a crumbling area. Some even allow you to explore, where you can break the surrounding to get items, or simply move on. At the end of each verse, you'll be scored based on how well you fought and how much health you have left, and you'll recieve medals for your score. At the end of the chapter you're medals are tallied and you recieve a statue.

There are hidden verses within the set ones, these are discovered in many ways. (Think of them as the "secret" levels in the old Mario Bros. games)

Some verses roll directly into eachother, linked by event scenes that sometimes have QTEs (also seen in the new trailer).

QTEs appear in event scenes, certain boss fights, and in the "climax moves" used to finish each boss fight.

Kamiya-san's goal is to create a gameplay experience so deep that it will be impossible to experience everything in one playthrough

Achievments and Trophies will be linked to the game engine in an interesting way.

Also, Kamiya-san noted: "Don't think of it as 'There's no DLC for the game,' but more like 'All the DLC is already in the box.'"

via Play Magazine Scans

Sold! ;)

And...

"This game is so awesome it will have you curl up in fetal position and cry like a bitch."

-IGN.com

Excelente info! ;)

12 horas é excelente, e razoavelmente maior do que o normal num "action game" :)
Quanto ao resto relacionado com a mecânica de jogo e extras... EPIC WIN!

E btw, essa quote da IGN... :-D

Retiraram esse link, fica aqui outro, ainda com qualidade duvidosa:

http://www.eurogamer.pt/videos/bayonetta-mais-um-trailer

Espero não ver este video na E3, quero mais demonstração de gameplay se não for pedir muito.
Em relação às 12 horas, o meu primeiro playthrough no DMC4 foram 12 horas por isso não me parece nada de extraordinário apenas normal, mas como é óbvio, desbloquear tudo vai implicar múltiplos playthrough :D

Aquela secção de mota jogável, dispenso.

Aquela secção de mota jogável, dispenso.

Há que aproveitar os assets do Madworld ;)

Bem, este jogo provavelmente vai ter pre-order. Sinceramente, chama-me muito mais que os últimos DMC (Eagle, não me batas...:tareon:) e agora que se vê bem as diferenças... can't wait :D

Platinum Games OWNZ ;)

Back