Xbox Bayonetta (Climax Action, Platinum Games)

Não se pode dizer que seja difícil de se verificar :)

É é... No Mero Heroes rings a bell? :D

Sim, eu percebi ;) Este jogo parece-me de todo superior aos que referiste. We'll see... ;)

sotil, sorry, não vou ver mais. Cheira-me que eles vão revelar o jogo todo antes de ele sair. Para mim já chega... estou decido não vou spoilar mais...

^ É-me dificil resistir a ver novos video de gameplay deste jogo mas, no entanto, percebo o que dizes, vou tentar conter-me com a media que ponho, for all our sakes.

E3 2009: Preview: Bayonetta

"Real heroes don't need armor." - Hideki Kamiya

dsc02262p.jpg

We sat down with director Hideki Kamiya and producer Yusuke Hashimoto for a private demo of Platinum Games and Sega's new Bayonetta. The demo was played through Chapter 2: Vigrid, The City of Deja Vu, and we also got a look at a special boss fight unavailable to those on the show floor.

Bayonetta is a witch with magical hair that she uses to weild her deadly powers. Her hair has the ability to channel demonic energies from hell. It also acts as her clothing, covering her body. The more elaborate powers require more of her hair, and in turn reveal more of her. In addition Bayonetta comes equipped with dual pistols on her boots. These can be shot while kicking or drawn to blow away enemies in a hail of gunfire.

The combat system is an acrobatic affair, characterized by dodging and quickly reacting to enormous stylized enemies. Bayonetta flips, ducks, and dodges around enemies constantly during combat. Kamiya says the clothes and style are designed to eccentuate her movement and sensuality. Combat is focused on dodging, rather than running in guns blazing. Proper countering and dodging enters Bayonetta into a state called Witch Time where she does extra damage while the enemies are in a slowed state of time. Bayonetta's movements and abilities are all very smooth, and look stunning. As Kamiya himself told us, "real heroes don't need armor."

6307510aaa.jpg

The soundtrack is comprised mostly of j-pop, with a little bit of rock. The music is appropriate for the over-the-top stylized action, and generally fits the mood of the scene or battle. Visually, Bayonetta is spectacular. The screen is busy and full of a constantly changing environment and detailed enemies. This can range from battles across a city being destroyed by magma or a battle on top of a dragon in the sky. Instead of blood Bayonetta bleeds butterflies and flowers, adding to the style. The engine the game runs on was built from the ground up.

The game itself is broken up into chapters and stages. You recieve a score for each stage and a final overall score for the chapter. We saw the stage Vigrid: The City of Deja Vu, a ruined fantasy metropolis filled with flowing magma and demonic creatures. We also got a look at a very cool boss fight with a giant two-headed dragon. The battle began with Bayonetta attacking it's head as it stuck it in a chapel door. After enough damage was done, the dragon lifted off with the church still attached to its head, and revealed a second head in the destfruction. Bayonetta continues the battle in the sky, culminating in the acrobatic destruction of the church and the dragon.

465851aaa.jpg

Bayonetta hits US stores in Q4 2009. We are really looking forward to it and will keep everyone posted on any future developements.

in http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3844

:)

Última edição:
Txxxiii até já nem querem ver mais vídeos, tal foi o efeito WOW ou é só impressão minha? :D

Só o segundo vídeo mostra umas coisas novas (no que toca a cenas) mas recomendo ver, tem lá mais uns bons detalhes :) Incrível como a cada vídeo vejo novos combos e mais combinações.. e ainda são vídeos do ínicio. Não vai falhar neste capitulo :D

Entretanto, já veio o "senhor" Itagaki comentar o novo jogo do Hideki, como não podia faltar. Não lhe faz comichão pelos vistos... ou será que faz? :P

360047856454271851b5o43.jpg

When asked what he thought about Bayonetta, Itagaki had little good to say about the title…

“If I made a similar game as a game I made in the company I quit, people would say, “What an idiot, can’t he make anything else?” Well, that is more or less the opinion I have for, uh, that Bayo-something game.”

Well at least it wasn’t personal right? He goes on…

“Covered in hair, is she? I dunno, Mr. Kamiya must have a lot going through his head. Well, in any case, I would first recommend laser eye surgery. I’m sure he’s not that strapped for cash, right? “

Why is Itagaki making fun of Kamiya on issues about money? The guy directed Resident Evil 2 and Devil Mary Cry, both of which outsold any game Team Ninja has made and Kamiya’s team, Platinum Games, is actually backed up by a real publisher, while “Tokyo Vikings” is totally independent.

SEGANerds

Couldn´t have said it better myself ;) (não ao comentário do homem)

Última edição:
Enfim, Itakagi a ser o palhaço do costume :rolleyes:

Quando fizer algum jogo ao nível de um Okami chamem-me...

Não nego o seu contributo para os "action games" com o primeiro Ninja Gaiden (devido ao bom sistema de combate essencialmente), mas desde então apenas tem caído no ridículo, ainda para mais com declarações destas.

Pode fazer grandes jogos, o problema é que começa a cair no rídiculo, então quando vemos a competição a obter melhores resultados e (ainda) a impressionar :p
E com isto, fica aqui mais um "prémio" a este título:

1Up awards Bayonetta ‘Best Action Game’ of E3

You might be surprised to see us pick Bayonetta as the best action title at E3 -- especially with God of War 3 playable for the first time -- but trust us, once you get your hands on the controller you'll recognize why director Hideki Kamiya (of Devil May Cry fame) is the master of action games; it's incredible. Also, there's nothing quite like a sexy woman kicking some ass; and Bayonetta delivers on this in spades. The flashy move set is both beautiful to watch and a joy to execute, and the controls are easy to pick up -- the sheer amount of combo options makes it so there is never a dull moment.

1UP's Best of E3 2009

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Como diz o outro... Fu**ing Incredible!!! Excelente menu de loading e incrível como combinações simples fazem já uma variedade enorme de combos, com estilo e bastante dinâmica. E a pose quando ela ter a arma a "descansar" para o lado, está com um estilinho... nem, o Dante nem o Ryu Hayabusa o conseguiram fazer :D

Enfim,a gora é que fiquei todo babado... nunca mais chega o dia para lhe pegar as mãos e experimentar por mim :002:

E... esqueci de referir, cada vez mais se nota o distanciamento para o tal "DMC clone" ;)

Última edição:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Como diz o outro... Fu**ing Incredible!!! Excelente menu de loading e incrível como combinações simples fazem já uma variedade enorme de combos, com estilo e bastante dinâmica. E a pose quando ela ter a arma a "descansar" para o lado, está com um estilinho... nem, o Dante nem o Ryu Hayabusa o conseguiram fazer :D

Enfim,a gora é que fiquei todo babado... nunca mais chega o dia para lhe pegar as mãos e experimentar por mim :002:

E... esqueci de referir, cada vez mais se nota o distanciamento para o tal "DMC clone" ;)

Sem dúvida :D

Este vídeo fez mais por mim do que todos os outros que já vi do jogo, isto porque me parece que as combos conseguem ser relativamente simples, e super diversificadas. Além de que em termos visuais (estou a referir-me à qualidade dos movimentos, e não gráficos), excede aquilo visto no DMC4 e NGII.

Agora resta esperar a ver quando será a data de lançamento. Só espero que não seja para finais de Outubro, mas sim no início desse mês.

Se os restantes aspectos do jogo estiverem ao nível da qualidade das animações e "carisma" da personagem principal, será sem dúvida um grande jogo, mas eu prefiro esperar para ver e com um demo de preferência.

-> Kamiya answers our questions!

- With Bayonetta being a action game I want you to buy the hell out of it, and then you play the hell out of it. So im not giving any thought to download contents and the like after you purchased the game.

- So please go up to your room, lock yourself in, and play the hell out of the game by yourself.

- The stuff you expect as download content is already included in the game

- 1st Playthrough of Bayonetta will be kind of "a warm up lap", you will go trough everything and enjoy the story, enjoying fighting all these enemys. "You will want to challenge yourself more and more with the game, how do i get a better score, how do i defeat these enemys faster etc."

É por estas que tenho respeito a este senhor e a entrevista comprova isso mesmo. À vontade e apreciador do trabalho dos outros ;)

PS: Neko pose no final :D

E já bastante antigo mas, um pequeno glimpse dos efeitos especiais e opiniões do responsável pelos mesmos, o Kudo

-> Effecting Bayonetta

Bayonetta, the over-the-top action brawler from Platinum Games, just got bumped into January 2010, Sega announced this morning.

It will, however, still be launching in Japan on Oct. 29.

"Bayonetta is an extremely important new IP for SEGA and adds a new level of depth to our growing portfolio. As a result of market analysis we have taken a Publishing decision that January 2010 is the optimum release time in the Western Markets to maximize this exciting new title's potential," said Mike Hayes, President and COO for SEGA West.

Bahhhh >(

Opah, que maravilha!

Por um lado compreendo a opção já que o jogo seria cilindrado pelos grandes nomes que aí vêm, mas mesmo assim não deixo de sentir uma grande tristeza pois era dos jogos que mais esperava para este final de ano.

Porra...

Infelizmente é verdade... por mim é o título que mais quero na X360/PS3...

Espero que o No More Heroes 2 saia lá para Março... não queria nada ter este jogo cá com outras prioridades.

Bah!!! Detesto ver projectos destes passar para mais tarde simplesmente porque toda a gente compra mais do mesmo! Grrrr >(

Noooooo!!!

O titulo que mais aguardava para o final do ano, F%$#@!
Nem tudo está perdido, a ver se o Sigma 2 chega este ano, se bem que não será a mesma coisa. :'(

Bah! Uma data de bombas estão a ser adiadas para 2010, até já está um artigo sobre isso no Kotaku....vão se cilindrar todos em 2010

Back