Xbox Halo Wars (Ensemble Studios)

Korben_Dallas

Zwame Advisor
http://www.halowars.com

“Halo Wars” is an all-new real-time strategy game based on the legendary “Halo” universe and designed exclusively for Xbox 360 by Ensemble Studios, creators of the “Age of Empires®” franchise.

After today's announcement at X06, the official Halo Wars site has gone live with some media including the HD teaser trailer.

Check out the official Halo Wars website at www.halowars.com. Below check out the HD trailer shown at the X06 press briefing.

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/3673/X06-Halo-Wars-Trailer/ - 640x360

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360-hires/3672/X06-Halo-Wars-Trailer-HD/ - 1280x720

8o

Ora aí está um jogo interessante

A qualidade deve ser óptima, estes tipos não desiludem

Só queria ver como descalçaram a bota do sistema de controlo.

Só queria ver como descalçaram a bota do sistema de controlo.

A EA já deu uns toques nessa área no Battle for Middle Earth 2 para X360... não joguei mas pelo que li o sistema funciona :)

A Bungie deve conseguir algo ainda melhor :P

É como os FPS... a Bungie demonstrou como se joga perfeitamente num pad e a partir daí não pararam de sair FPS para a consola. Espero que aconteça o mesmo com os RTS :)

Pois, mas fecharam o mod Halogen que já ia bem avançado (perto da release)! Se isto é um exclusivo XBOX360 porque fecharam um mod exclusivo PC? :'(

Pois, mas fecharam o mod Halogen que já ia bem avançado (perto da release)! Se isto é um exclusivo XBOX360 porque fecharam um mod exclusivo PC? :'(
Que mod era esse?

De resto não era grande novidade. O próprio HALO era um jogo PC que foi abarbatado para servir de apoio ao lançamento da XBOX original.

Halo Wars press demo at E3

Thunder, a moderator at the Halo Wars Community Forums, has announced that a Halo Wars demo will be presented at this year's E3. The Ensemble Studios team has reportedly been working on the demo for the last two weeks.

The demo itself will only be shown to select members of the press. Thunder also noted that this particular demo will not be made available for fans to download and play, as the Halo Wars team is still "quite a long ways from being able to say that the game is in beta stage".

A new version of the Halo Wars website should also follow in the wake of the E3 demo to give fans a look at some of the new stuff that the team will reveal at E3.

[Via Halo Wars Forums

Está a ficar engraçado, mas também está uma teta do diabo eles metiam ali o masterchief e ele só com a pistola matava os gajos todos não era preciso todos aqueles veículos :lol:. E já agora a artilharia parece-me um bocado imba.

Muito, muito bom aspecto. Então aquelas sobras!

Adorei o que vi, promete mesmo muito. Se desse para jogar com rato é que era :D

Fikem bem!

Com aquela coisa do XFP ou XPF uma coisa do género onde se liga o rato e o teclado, de qualquer maneira presumo que eles vão meter suporte nativo nisso, ou pelo menos deveriam meter apesar de depois estares a jogar com rato e teclado numa interface de consola.

Halo Wars dev: I think we’ve got magic in the disc

In a recent interview about the progress of Halo Wars - the real-time strategy game based on Bungie’s Halo universe and developed by Ensemble Studios - Graeme Devine, the lead designer on the game, said people just can’t stop playing it. When asked why he thinks Halo Wars will be one of the biggest games of 2008, Devine said:
“I think we’ve got magic in the disc. We’ve worked on the controls, gameplay, and story for this game being very much aware of what has gone before us. I was down in playtest yesterday and actually did not get to sit down and play because folks were spending their lunches playing the game. I know we’re doing well when that happens. More than that, I believe we will be huge not just because I believe, but because when we put the controller in your hands, you will believe too.”​

Continue reading to check out a list of features that were revealed earlier this year when the game was announced during E3.
New take on a legendary world. Set in the iconic “Halo” universe, “Halo Wars” predates the original first-person shooter “Halo.” Fans of the “Halo” franchise will have the opportunity to experience the early battles between the UNSC and Covenant, the far-reaching conflict that has been diligently followed by the masses in the blockbuster “Halo” series.​

Players join the crew onboard the Spirit of Fire, a Phoenix-class colony ship converted for UNSC military use and guided by the AI persona Serina. The “Halo Wars” story line follows the Spirit of Fire’s discovery of an ancient artifact during a journey to the planet Harvest, the first planet to be attacked by the Covenant.​

Strategic command of armies in large-scale combat. “Halo Wars” put gamers in command of the battlefield, playing as either of two unique civilizations: UNSC and Covenant. They can counter and crush their opponent by tactically fielding the superior army. Players can also choose among Leaders that possess elite skills which can turn the tides of battle. Using various combinations of Leaders and units, players can create countless strategies tailored to their preferred playing styles and personalized strategies.​

Groundbreaking strategy game for the Xbox 360. Since inception, “Halo Wars” was explicitly designed to cater to console gamers and bring to the Xbox 360 a genre that has typically been played on the PC. Gamers can easily command and manage powerful armies, effortlessly control troops and incredible machines, engage in epic battles and expand their empire using an intuitive user interface for the Xbox 360. “Halo Wars” represents the true next-generation experience, combining a masterful control scheme using the Xbox 360 Controller with the award-winning strategic gameplay only Ensemble Studios can provide.​
http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2007/12/25/halo-wars-dev-i-think-weve-got-magic-in-the-disc/

Back