Sapiens

Watermelon

Power Member
85774333jf5.png

Sapiens
The next evolutionary step in applications launchers
Sapiens is an application launcher, it helps you access all the applications in your Mac. Sapiens is clever because it learns from you, so unlike any other launcher it predicts the applications you will likely need and offers a visualization of this prediction in an intuitive way.
Sapiens is activated by moving the mouse in a circle (yes, it is a mouse gesture that finally works), therefore touching the keyboard is really the last resort to be used in case you want to search for a specific application.

Sapiens was created because we recognize that users are tired of launching applications by typing (whether by using Spotlight or any other keyboard-based launcher). These launchers make us feel like we're back in the '80's when the keyboard was the only input device.

Everyone wants to have visual access to their favorite applications, but it's inefficient and frustrating to organize applications in different folders or in different docks. Life is too short, and there's not enough time to waste fighting against the entropy of the system.

Sapiens is next evolutionary step in application launchers. It is a visual tool that predicts the applications you will want to launch and lays out the application's icons in way that makes interaction with the mouse simultaneously intuitive and revolutionary.

Site Oficial com screencast

Não vejo grande utilidade.. uma vez que existe a dock:)
Basicamente substitui os aplicativos que em vez de estarem na dock estão nesse círculo certo?

Ou existe algo mais para além disso que eu não me apercebi?

A vantagem é que mais rápido aceder às aplicações, quer estejam, ou não na dock.

Basta mover o rato, em vez de apontar para a aplicação.

além de ser mariquice o modo de funcionamento disto tem msmo cara de quem se activa montes de vezes sem um gajo querer, lol

basta dar uma voltinha ao cursor..

true.. mas os novos modelos Macbook Pro tardam em chegar! :P
o guito para ele já está reunido e posto de parte..

daqui a uns mesinhos venho aqui dizer qq coisa :)

Ao ler este post lembrei-me de ter experimentado um launcher há algum tempo muito parecido... Descobri hoje qual era:

http://*****.com/3bxpke

Trampoline

Eu ainda não me "Leopardizei", mas do que ouço de malta que já usa o Leopard é que deixaram de usar Quicksilver, Launchbar, Butler, e afins... ;) O QuickLook + o Coverflow view + o Spotlight são o fim dos launchers deste tipo?

Ao ler este post lembrei-me de ter experimentado um launcher há algum tempo muito parecido... Descobri hoje qual era:

http://*****.com/3bxpke

Trampoline

Eu ainda não me "Leopardizei", mas do que ouço de malta que já usa o Leopard é que deixaram de usar Quicksilver, Launchbar, Butler, e afins... ;) O QuickLook + o Coverflow view + o Spotlight são o fim dos launchers deste tipo?
Hum.. Não me parece que seja o fim desses launchers, pelo menos do Quicksilver ;)

Back