Steam novos jogos multiplayer no steam (grátis)

KOKAS

Power Member
boas..hoje deparei-me com varios jogos novos no steam..alguns deles até parecem ser muito fixes.sao todos mods do half-life 2,e multiplayer. quem tiver o hl2,cs source,dod source via steam,tem acesso a estes jogos..era combinarmos umas jogatanas..novos jogos,é tudo noob,ta equilibrado:Dficam aqui algumas imagens dos respectivos jogos.

AGE OF CHIVALRY
Age of Chivalry is a total conversion for Half-Life 2 from Team Chivalry, a close group of friends dedicated to creating a fun, story-driven multiplayer experience set in a fantasy world in the medieval ages.
Age of Chivalry features a fast paced first person melee combat system that will take the player to a new level of immersion. Players will be able to take part in sieges, town raids and open war in a story driven game.
Story Driven Multiplayer: Our unique way of allowing the players to continue writing the story depending on the outcome of the battles. For instance, you can siege the shore and push enemies back into the deep forests on their lands. If your strength is great enough, you may determine the course of history by destroying their lands and laying siege to their town's castle.
Classes: We serve you with preset classes optimized for the best combined use of weapons and armor. Classes include archers, footmen, and knights.
Weapons: Diverse range of weapons, such as multiple types of daggers, swords, axes, bows, spears, and even hot oil pots. Siege Engines include Catapult, Trebuchet, Battering-ram and more.

D.I.P.R.I.P. WARM UP
D.I.P.R.I.P. is a Half-Life 2 multiplayer total conversion. Gameplay is based on vehicle combat in various post-war environments. Vehicles use multiple weapon mounts which are activated by finding weapons scattered around the battlegrounds.
Key locations in the post-war world are rich in uncontaminated water and fuel. Most of the terrain has been left in a mechanically unchanged state. Abandoned city centers, malls, refineries, country food storages, old military bases and other such places are the scenery of raging battles.

Key gameplay features:
Varied vehicles
Multiple weapons
Destructible environments
Arcade controls
Lots of explosions

INSURGENCY
Grab your rifle, join your team mates, and enter the fight. Take to the modern battlefield and engage in intense, realistic battles. Choose your side between a highly organized conventional army or the partisan insurgents. Teamwork, tactics, bravery and discipline are the keys to your success in a deadly and treacherous modern war environment.

INSURGENCY: Modern Infantry Combat represents the modern battlefield on the individual and tactical levels. Only the best players will become commanders and get the chance to lead its entire team towards victory. This is a game where real-world squad and guerrilla tactics are necessary to stay alive and repel the enemy, and is geared towards clans and organized teams of players.

SINERGY
Synergy is a Half-Life 2 multiplayer modification with multiple gameplay modes, mainly focusing on cooperative play. Get together with friends and fight your way through individual levels or play through campaigns, including Half-Life 2.

If you prefer competition, play the Teamplay or Deathmatch game modes. In Teamplay games, you join the Combine or Rebel team and fight against the opposing team with friendly players and NPCs.

ZOMBIE PANIC
Zombie Panic: Source is a cooperative survival horror Half-Life 2 Modification, the sequel to the popular Half-Life Modification "Zombie Panic". As a member of a party of survivors you find yourself without provisions or any military support. Fending off the undead has never been more difficult, but with a large variety of fire arms, explosives, and unique items, the task is not impossible. This time through we introduce you to new characters that you can control, numerous weapons including a large list of melee weapons, and the Carrier zombie which can turn friend into foe. We started it all and are happily continuing the fight!

Última edição:
Borlix...

Isto foi uma monumental ideia!

Eu ando sempre à cata de bons mods mas assim, tudo organizado e steam powered é muito mais fácil. Não há updates nem tantos bugs!

Uma delicia.

Way to go Valve!

epa,eu logo nas happy hours vou sacalos todos..o age of chivalry,o D.I.P.R.I.P.,o insurgency e o zombie panic source parecem ser jogos bem fixes..é o caso do pessoal aqui do forum combinar umas jogatanas para amanha que é domingo..os jogos sao novos,ainda nao há noobs nem prós..assim é mais interessante

Já agora basta referir para não haver duvidas que basta ter um dos jogos que ele citou em cima pra ter estes downloads disponiveis. Não é preciso ter aqueles todos. Eu com o cs source tenho acesso a estes mods.

Por muito que eu goste dos multiplayers, nasci uma altura de single player. Vou experimentar primeiro o Age of Chivalry e o Zombie Panic.

Bah, o insurgency ? bah.. esse é so mais um fps men.. Para isso tenho o source e o cod..

O que está fixe nisto é o medieval, o dos carros, akele de cooperação, e o zombie =D

Agora o insurgency nem saco xD

Cumps ^^

são todos fps...

Excepto o Age of Chivlary que é fps (first person slasher) :lol:
Sim, sim tens razão, eu sei. Mas eu falava fps do tipo.. esse o insurgency é só mais um fps com deathmatch e teamdeathmatch, com uns pares de armas diferentes e n sei que. E daí não me despertar interesse entendes ?

Por isso é que tou mais interessado nos outros, que são jogos que não estou habituado a jogar.. :D

eu ja podia ter sacado todos ontem de noite quando ficaram disponiveis,mas nao liguei,pensei de serem joguinhos tipo o zuma e o bejweled.hoje é que fui ver o que era e vejo que até parecem ser uns jogos p passar umas boas horas a rir com o pessoal..agora tenho de esperar até há 1 da manha para os sacar se nao la se vai os meus 20 gigas de trafego cabovisao num instante..happy hours rula

imagens do zombie adicionadas ao post inicial

Última edição:
Back