[PSP] Rock Band Unplugged

silenx

Power Member
rbpsp224.jpg

If you thought Guitar Hero on the DS was a weird idea, you'll love this: During today's Destination PlayStation event, Sony has announced a PSP-exclusive version of Rock Band, called Rock Band Unplugged. This will be the first Rock Band game ever for a portable console!

Details about gameplay have yet to be released, although we don't expect to see a full suite of tiny plastic instruments to clip on to the PSP. What is known is that Unplugged will use the PSP's Wi-Fi connection to access an in-game music store.

Update: Primotech has some possible gameplay details. According to the post, Unplugged will use the left, up, triangle, and circle buttons to control instruments, switching from instrument to instrument with the shoulder buttons, and playing "phrases" of each instrument to maintain a score multiplier. This sounds exactly like Harmonix's Frequency!

Fonte: Joystiq

Se o sistema de jogo for como o do Guitarway to Heaven deviam criar um acessório do tipo do da ds que jogar com as teclas da psp não me dá geito nenhum..

Se o sistema de jogo for como o do Guitarway to Heaven deviam criar um acessório do tipo do da ds que jogar com as teclas da psp não me dá geito nenhum..
Concordo , se bem que o adaptador da DS não é lá muito ergonómico, mas devia ser feito algo desse género para a PSP.

Cumps.

Ena ena....até que enfim se lembram da PSP!
Já estava a espera e já tinha perido as esperanças de ver um jogo assim.
Desde que tenha muito ritmo tudo bem!:007:

A menos que inventem algum acessório como um mini fret pad, não estou a ver muita gente comprar isso.
Já joguei "mods" de Guitar Hero para a PSP e jogar com os botões = >(

Rock Band: Unplugged dated with PSP bundle pack; new screens, trailer

Electronic Arts has finally dated Rock Band: Unplugged for the PSP. Warm up those fingers for some Overdrives, the handheld spinoff will be available in North America and Europe on June 9 - a day after my birthday, sweet!

We got screens for the game, as well as an announcement trailer too. But more importantly, we get a glimpse of nine special tracks included in the game. We've seen some of these songs listed in previous reports, but now we got added info.

These nine songs will exclusively debut on the PSP, and later on, they'll be introduced to PSN and XBL as DLC for their respective console versions:

• 3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"
  • AFI - "Miss Murder"
  • Alice in Chains - "Would?"
  • Audioslave - "Gasoline"
  • Black Tide - "Show Me the Way"
  • Blink 182 - "What's My Age Again"
  • Freezepop - "Less Talk More Rokk"
  • Jackson 5 - "ABC"
  • Tenacious D - "Rock Your Socks"
The game will include over 40 songs, with the World Tour, Band Survival, and Warm Up modes. EA has also revealed that they'll be releasing a PSP bundle which will include a Piano Black PSP unit, a copy of Unplugged, and a 4GB Memstick.

Última edição:
Nunca tive uma PSP por isso a pergunta é inocente, com um jogo deste género e umas sacudidelas valentes o UMD não "salta"?

Rock Band Unplugged full track and DLC list follow leak

Rock Band Unplugged is all set and rarin' to go as the full track list and DLC are revealed. There are a wide range of music to choose from, spanning five rockin' and rollin' decades, with the first batch of ten DCL tracks coming your way via the in-game music store once the game hits you on June 9, 2009.

On-disc Track List

2000s

• AFI - "Miss Murder"
  • All-American Rejects - "Move Along"
  • Audioslave - "Gasoline"
  • Black Tide - "Show Me the Way"
  • Freezepop - "Less Talk More Rokk"
  • Jimmy Eat World - "The Middle"
  • The Killers - "Mr. Brightside"
  • Lacuna Coil - "Our Truth"
  • Lamb of God - "Laid to Rest"
  • Modest Mouse - "Float On"
  • Queens of the Stone Age - "3's and 7's"
  • System of a Down - "Chop Suey!"
  • Tenacious D - "Rock Your Socks"

1990s

• 3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"
  • Alice in Chains - "Would?" .
  • Blink 182 - "What's My Age Again"
  • Foo Fighters - "Everlong"
  • Judas Priest - "Painkiller"
  • Lit - "My Own Worst Enemy"
  • Lush - "De-Luxe"
  • Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "Where'd You Go?"
  • Nine Inch Nails - "The Perfect Drug"
  • Nirvana - "Drain You"
  • The Offspring - "Come Out and Play (Keep 'em Separated)"
  • Pearl Jam - "Alive"
  • Smashing Pumpkins - "Today"
  • Social Distortion - "I Was Wrong"
  • Soundgarden - "Spoonman"
  • Weezer - "Buddy Holly"
1980s

• Billy Idol - "White Wedding Part 1"
  • Bon Jovi - "Livin' on a Prayer"
  • Dead Kennedys - "Holiday in Cambodia"
  • Motörhead - "Ace of Spades"
  • The Police - "Message in a Bottle"
  • Siouxsie & the Banshees - "The Killing Jar"
1970s

• Boston - "More Than a Feeling"
  • Jackson 5 - "ABC" .
  • Jethro Tull - "Aqualung"
  • Kansas - "Carry on Wayward Son
  • Rush - "The Trees"
1960s

DLC

• 30 Seconds to Mars - "The Kill"
  • Belly - "Feed the Tree"
  • Disturbed - "Inside the Fire"
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Gimme Three Steps"
  • Muse - "Hysteria"
  • Mute Math - "Typical"
  • No Doubt - "Just a Girl"
  • Oasis - "Wonderwall"
  • Paramore - "Crushcrushcrush"
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Under the Bridge"

Acho que não. Primeiro post:

According to the post, Unplugged will use the left, up, triangle, and circle buttons to control instruments, switching from instrument to instrument with the shoulder buttons, and playing "phrases" of each instrument to maintain a score multiplier.

Back