[PC] Lista de periféricos

Pure Anarchy

Moderador
Staff

Attack3.png

"No matter how you like to fly, the Logitech Attack 3 Joystick will give you maximum control with minimum hassle. As soon as you wrap either hand around the comfortable handle, youll immediately feel the smooth performance and precise control that tell you one important fact this is no ordinary joystick. Plus, the enhanced firepower of the 11 programmable buttons on this stick will help put you at the top of your game-and keep you there."
in Amazon description

Reviews:

Techtree
"At the end of the day, it is a good product missing some features. But it does stand apart from the nalla maal."

Amazon
O bom: "This joystick is solidly built & comfortable during long sessions. It's a pleasure to use. "
O mau: "be aware this joystick has no stick twist capability, making it useless for games where this an issue. "
O vilão: "If you're looking for a budget stick, STAY AWAY. If you own one, take it back, it doesn't get better or 'settle in'."

Video:
Youtube

Opinião:
É um joystick simples e sem pretensões.
Tem a vantagem de ser barato e ambidextro, mas à custa desta ultima, não é muito confortável nem para destros nem para esquerdinos.
Existem imensos reports sobre a falta de qualidade dos potenciómetros e a tendência para ficarem spiked (funcionamento errático) passado pouco tempo de uso.

Preço:
De 23€ a 34€

Procurar também nas lojas habituais:
Worten, Vobis, *****, *****, *****

Extreme3DPro.png
"When the pressure is on, your stick performance is the difference between victory and total oblivion. The Extreme 3D Pro twist handle joystick will never let you down. The 12 programmable buttons and eight-way rubber hat switch give you optimum control, personalized to your taste. Whether you're dropping bombs at a distance or firing guns in a dog fight, the stable and precise Extreme 3D Pro will have you dominating the enemy in no time."
in Amazon description

Reviews:
The escapist magazine
"A solid, well-constructed and affordable device, the Extreme 3D Pro is not a particularly spectacular joystick, but it never sells itself as such."

Amazon
O bom: "The Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick is a good all-around stick. For those wanting to use, say, Flight Simulator for educational purposes, the Extreme 3D is a good choice."
O mau: "I bought this joystick looking for something that could tolerate my hours of flight simming. It worked for the first few months, but then started to lose its calibration. It also became INSANELY sensitive to movement input."
O vilão: "I have exchanged this joystick 4 times at Walmart due to the calibration loss issue. 4 JOYSTICKS in 4 MONTHS. You will be sorry you bought it I assure you."

Video:
Youtube

Opinião:
É um joystick com muito bom aspecto, e muito confortável.
Os botões estão bem colocados, com um layout fácil de ler e rápido de encontrar.
O problema deste joystick, à imagem de toda a gama da Logitech, é que os drivers não são muito estáveis e perdem a calibração com facilidade. Isto a juntar aos potenciómetros com tendência a ficarem spiked com pouco tempo de uso.

Preço:
De 32€ a 47€

Force3DPro.png

"The Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick helps you master the skies. Its got an improved force feedback mechanism that responds more realistically to force feedback support, and provides great control even with those games that don't. It also features , precision throttle, 8-way rubber hat switch, and twist handle give you all the tools you need to maintain air superiority. High-precision throttle lets you make ccurate maneuvers at top speed Weighted base provides stability for enhanced control USB connection for maximum flexibility and compatibility"
in Amazon description

Reviews:
The tech lounge
"The Logitech Force 3D Pro Joystick is a solid product. The joystick is a good value compared to other high-end force feedback joysticks."

Amazon
O bom: "Once again logitech has brought the best product that balances quility and price."
O mau: "After using the joystick for a week and finally at the end of my patience trying to calibrate it in Il-2 :FB I would rate it poorly."
O vilão: "I have been gaming for a long time now, and this by far is the worst joystick i have ever used."

Video:
Youtube

Opinião:
Este joystick é das poucas opções disponíveis no mercado com Force Feedback. Infelizmente isto não faz de si um bom produto.
O joystick tem óptimo aspecto, mas os materiais são fracos e o mecanismo interno não é muito durável.
Ainda que a escolha seja reduzida, ainda assim existem melhores opções para sticks com FF.

Preço:
De 47€ a 66€

Freedom24Cordless.png

"Enjoy the performance of a corded joystick, without the cord. Using the strength of the 2.4 GHz cordless technology found in today's cordless phones, you can stop being limited and start stretching out. Logitech also has added a wealth of buttons and features to the Freedom 2.4 to give you all the control you need for flight sims, racers, and mech games. Plus, its cool design, featuring brushed aluminum and metal highlights, makes winning look oh, so good."
in Amazon description
Reviews:
Tom's hardware
"The Freedom is very precise when used for rather exacting simulation like Flight Simulator 2002 and IL 2 Stormovik. The automatic centering and calibration of the optical sensor are impeccable."

Gaming Nexus
"The Freedom 2.4 Cordless stick is one great piece of work coming from Logitech. It offers lag free gameplay with a good amount of buttons for you to program."

IGN Gear
"In the end it comes down to the games you play. In any case, the convenience of wireless gaming combined with the rugged stability of the Freedom 2.4 are persuasive arguments in favor of this stick"

Amazon
O bom: "I purchased the Logitech Cordless Freedom 2.4 Cordless and have to say, this is a VERY well contructed joystick, excellent centering, seamless movement response even though it's wireless and ergonomically well set up"
O mau: "Just as the other Logitech joysticks I've owned, the Freedom 2.4 cordless joystick lost calibration. Maybe not as quickly as the Attack 2 or the Extreme 3D Pro did, but the result is the same."
O vilão: "The joystick is flimsy and button placement is terrible. The only thing nice about the cordless is that beam range is excellent and it's a USB. Don't waste your money on this! (Unless you want to have a 'new' joystick every month)."

Opinião:
É o topo de gama dos joysticks da logitech.
não tem fios, usa comunicação por rádio, com frequencia a 2.4Ghz.
É o melhor joystick da logitech, ainda que por vezes se encontrem unidades com problemas.
As baterias duram bastante, a comunicação é eficiente, mas... a maldição da Logitech mantem-se, os potenciometros são fracos e perde a calibração com alguma regularidade.

Preço:
De 57€ a 90€

Opinião sobre a Logitech relativamente a Joysticks

No que respeita a joysticks, a Logitech é uma marca que practica o culto da imagem, mas sem substância.
Desde que a Microsoft acabou com a produção de joysticks da linha Sidewinder que a Logitech ficou muito sozinha, desmotivada e sem competição no mercado de massas.
Às marcas como a Thrustmaster ou a Saitek, falta-lhes imagem, divulgação, e empenho comercial para poderem competir de igual para igual com a quase monopolização de uma Logitech que frequentemente não merece a atenção que lhe é dada por milhares de consumidores.
Os joysticks Logitech são bons, até ao momento que os deixam de ser...​
Autor: Resev

Back