Fuji F200EXR vs Panasonic TZ7 vs Canon SX200

Almeida100

What is folding?
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/pocket.shtml

Conclusão:

No, these cameras are not pocket Hasselblads. Not even pocket Canon G10's or LX3's, which are both somewhat superior in terms of image quality. A part of the problem lays with these camera's lack of raw capability, leaving the user at the mercy of how much sharpening, noise reduction and JPG compression are applied by the camera.

The trick of owning, using and enjoying a camera such as this lays in understanding and accepting its limitations. If you do, then it can become a useful and enjoyable tool.

After several weeks with each of these three cameras I've decided that the Panasonic Lumix ZS3 / TZ7 comes closest to meeting my needs. I like the fit and finish, size, weight, focal range, and – yes – even the image quality – as long as I don't have expectations beyond what it can deliver. It's more than acceptable; at least for the purposes that I have for it as a visual note pad and for recording the unexpected.

The too lose mode dial is a huge nuisance, and the lack of manual settings is a bit annoying, but I knew that going in, and so can't complain too much. This camera isn't specifically designed for the likes of me, but, accepting its limitations I find it to be the best of this lot. Your mileage may of course vary.

The too lose mode dial is a huge nuisance, and the lack of manual settings is a bit annoying, but I knew that going in, and so can't complain too much. This camera isn't specifically designed for the likes of me, but, accepting its limitations I find it to be the best of this lot. Your mileage may of course vary.

Tal como ele diz...são opções!

Epá, a TZ7 ficou agradou-me bastante, pois não tenho muita paciência para regular mil e uma coisas nos modos manuais, com muito boa qualidade de imagem, mas é caaaaraaaaaa :005:

Epá, a TZ7 ficou agradou-me bastante, pois não tenho muita paciência para regular mil e uma coisas nos modos manuais, com muito boa qualidade de imagem, mas é caaaaraaaaaa :005:

Tens a TZ5 que custa menos uns 100 euros e também é dentro do mesmo género. Fica de olho porque com a TZ6 e TZ7 no mercado, és capaz de encontrar boas oportunidades.

Back