[PS3] Lost Planet 2 (Capcom)

joques

Power Member
lost-planet-2_logo.jpg_626.jpg

Publisher: Capcom
Developer: Capcom
Genre: Sci-fi shooter
Release Date: TBA
Lost Planet 2 sees you returning to EDN III 10 years after the first game, after the planet has undergone massive changes to its climate.
E3 Extended Trailer
Giant Monster Gameplay

958323_20090602_790screen001.jpg

958323_20090602_790screen003.jpg

958323_20090602_790screen005.jpg

958322_20090225_790screen001.jpg

958322_20090225_790screen009.jpg

Última edição:
Também acho que sim, embora este motor de jogo (MT Framework) tenha dado melhores resultados na transição PC -> X360.

Do que já mostraram do jogo, está aqui um portento a nível técnico (é a versão 2.0 do motor de jogo que referi atrás). Arriscar-me-ia a dizer que de momento é o jogo com melhor visual vindo das 3rd party.

Isso é tipo... a decisão mais estúpida que a Capcom pode tomar :rolleyes:

Primeiro de tudo porque o jogo não vai vender nada na X60, enquanto que poderia ter uma chance na PS3. Depois, sendo lançado posteriormente nesta, nunca terá o mesmo impacto do que se fosse lançado logo no início.

Pensei que a Capcom já tivesse aprendido um pouco mais depois do sucesso do Devil May Cry 4 e Resident Evil 5 na consola da Sony.

Inicialmente era mesmo para ser exclusivo X360 só foi anunciado para a PS3 já após a E3.

E ainda bem que assim foi pois já começava a ficar preocupado que este excelente jogo me ia passar ao lado. Deus queira que eles se lembrei de pegar neste motor de jogo, ou lá como se diz, e fizessem um monster hunter para a ps3. Eu sei que é um off topic mas este jogo fa-me muito lembrar o monster hunter.

E ainda bem que assim foi pois já começava a ficar preocupado que este excelente jogo me ia passar ao lado. Deus queira que eles se lembrei de pegar neste motor de jogo, ou lá como se diz, e fizessem um monster hunter para a ps3. Eu sei que é um off topic mas este jogo fa-me muito lembrar o monster hunter.

Penso que é mesmo essa a intenção. Este é como se fosse o "Monter Hunter HD", já que o 3º foi cancelado para a PS3 e lançado para Wii. Tem um conceito bastante semelhante, ainda para mais neste 2º. Grande ênfase no multiplayer (co-op), e bichos simplesmente enormes. Aquele que aparece no final do trailer da E3 é de ficar 8|

The original Lost Planet sold more than a million copies and with good reason. The sci-fi action game had great visuals, cool mechs, and a fun multiplayer. But there were a few annoyances that hurt what was otherwise a great experience. Lost Planet 2 seems to have wiped away these issues. You now have a greater range of vision, so you can look straight up at the sky if you like; your character moves more quickly (there's even a run button); and you're no longer constantly bleeding T-Eng (AKA health). Oh, and to add to this, Capcom threw in four-player online co-op throughout the campaign.

Two months ago, we gave an in-depth preview of Lost Planet 2. The playable E3 demo focuses on one part from this preview, so I'll leave out the details you can already get from our previous article.

Co-op is a great addition to Lost Planet and pulls in all the good things from the original's multiplayer mode. You can unlock new things to help customize your character so that as you progress, you slowly become more unique-looking. And there's a helpful cooperative move that's been added. You no longer lose T-Eng constantly, but it does decrease as you use certain weapons or pilot mechs. Should your T-Eng get low, your friend can "share" his by firing it at you from across the room. In this way, one of the players can act as medic throughout the campaign.

The E3 demo had us battling a giant salamander-like beast. It has a massive growth that needs to be shot. As you hit it with firepower, the growth receded into the creature's body. Getting a shot at the growth requires getting to higher ground with your hook shot. Running alongside this beast as it runs, firing at its glowing parts is a pretty cool experience. And once you do some damage to its legs to get it on the ground, one or two of you can jump inside its mouth. The creature recovers very quickly, so it helps to coordinate with your teammates to have some firing at the top, while one or two stay in front of the salamander.

Inside, you fight through this horrific thing's intestinal track. If you through shooting anus-portals in the first game was gross, just wait until you see the sloshing insiders of this thing. As you make your way down, slipping and sliding along the way, you eventually reach the end. Yes. The end. The salamander launches you out and the attack cycles through again.

The battle is pretty epic. Capcom is keeping the scale of its bosses on the massive level. And because there are now four players going at it, there are numerous mechs and scattered about the large arena. How Lost Planet 2 plays when you're all alone is going to be interesting. Clearly the environments and enemies were made with cooperative play in mind.

I'd forgotten how much fun Lost Planet is to play. And the faster-moving characters and the adjustments to T-Eng make it all the better. I just hope the sequel can deliver the same kind of large-scale battles of the original and provide a new and unexpected competitive multiplayer experience.
Fonte: ign.com

A ideia de podermos caracterizar a personagem agrada-me bastante e por esta preview da para perceber que o jogo sofreu batantes melhorias :D

Edit: já agora deixo este video que retrata muito bem a essencia do jogo Giant Monster Gameplay

Última edição:
O jogo parece muito bom... assim como parecia o Prototype... e o no final a versao PS3 acabou por sair meia "capada" devido ás restriçoes gráficas e de espaço dos DVDs da 360... Espero bem que nao desiluda..

Demo de Lost Planet 2 a 24 de Setembro

A Capcom anunciou que uma demonstração jogável de Lost Planet 2 vai ser lançada na PlayStation 3 a 24 de Setembro, coincidindo com o início do Tokyo Game Show.

A demonstração vai permitir aos jogadores fazer parte de uma batalha frenética contra os gigantes G-Type Akrid e vão também ter acesso a duas missões adicionais, exclusivas, no modo cooperativo online onde o objectivo é exterminar o Akrid de E.D.N. III.
A Capcom irá também lançar a nova apresentação na PSN no mesmo dia que vai sair a demonstração de Lost Planet 2, que promete revelar um cenário no deserto e um Akrid ainda maior do que o anterior.

Eurogamer

Can´t wait :D

O jogo parece muito bom... assim como parecia o Prototype... e o no final a versao PS3 acabou por sair meia "capada" devido ás restriçoes gráficas e de espaço dos DVDs da 360... Espero bem que nao desiluda..
como assim? estas a dizer que protoype ficou com maus graficos porcausa da x360 e do espaço dos dvds?

Back