Title: Metro 2033
Genre: Action
Developer: 4A Games
Publisher: THQ
Release Date: 16 March 2010
Languages: English

Hands-On da Gamespot
Entrevista em HD

Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands.

In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland. A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age.

The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the mutant horrors that await outside.

You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised Underground. Having never ventured beyond your Metro Station-City limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat. Your journey takes you from the forgotten catacombs beneath the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine the fate of mankind.

• Metro 2033 is a gripping, atmospheric first person shooter experience powered by cutting edge technology, featuring full DX10 and NVDIA PhysX support for high-end gaming PCs, to deliver incredible visuals
  • Witness the everyday horrors of a broken society living in constant fear
  • Brave the darkness of the tunnels, where mutants hunt their prey and ghostly spirits lurk
  • Explore the desolate city-surface, trusting your gas mask and rifle to protect you from a poisoned world and the creatures that roam there
  • Steel your nerve and prepare to face the terrors that await

Última edição:
Tenho visto cenas sobre este jogo. Tendo pouca info sobre ele, parece-me um Fallout 3 em terras russas (e não digo isto como critica), ou um jogo tipo Stalker.

Cheira-me a grande jogo. Não sei porquê, mas as duas ou três imagens que aparecem na Steam deste jogo surpreenderam-me bastante! Gostei mesmo. Resta saber se será de facto um grande sucesso...

parece-me bem...cheira a stalker por todos os lados :003:
fiquei foi apreensivo por ser multi-plataformas...enfim, uma realidade a que tenho que me habituar!

A produtora do jogo (4A Games) foi formada por alguns membros que trabalharam na GSC Game World e que estiveram envolvidos no desenvolvimento do STALKER. Não será de espantar que haja algumas semelhanças entre ambos os jogos, apesar de a nível de game design aparentarem ser bastante diferentes naquilo que pretendem alcançar.

A produtora do jogo (4A Games) foi formada por alguns membros que trabalharam na GSC Game World e que estiveram envolvidos no desenvolvimento do STALKER. Não será de espantar que haja algumas semelhanças entre ambos os jogos, apesar de a nível de game design aparentarem ser bastante diferentes naquilo que pretendem alcançar.

Mas as principais características do motor está lá e nota-se evoluções.

Já agora dois videos novos deste FPS :D

Combat and Tech Interview HD

Life After Nuclear War Interview HD

Eu gostava de ver ambientes exteriores de maior escala, técnicamente o jogo impressiona, mas tb está a ser renderizado em ambientes interiores de escala muito reduzida o que lhe favorece e permite renderizar diversos filtros o que lhe dá uma qualidade muito boa.

Este jogo promete aproximar-se do melhor benchmark dos FPS, Killzone 2 isto nas consolas.

BTW tópico da versão xbox360 eu não encontro ?!

Cumpr´z

Metro 2033 to support DirectX 11, PhysX and 3D Vision:

Looks like the few PC gamers that have DirectX 11 graphics cards will have another game to play with soon. THQ has just announced that the PC port of the upcoming first person shooter Metro 2033 will be the latest game to support DirectX 11 graphics features including full tessellation on character models and depth of field effects. You can check out the first screenshots showing off those enhanced visuals in the gallery below.

In addition to the DirectX 11 support, the PC version of Metro 2033 will also support hardware accelerated game physics via Nvidia's PhysX technology. It will also support Nvidia's 3D Vision tech, giving gamers with the right monitor and 3D Vision glasses a chance to view the game in the super trendy 3D way. Metro 2033 is due for release on March 16.
Novas screenshots:

4346794329_a1163c7156_b.jpg

4347541100_d4b1e2363d_b.jpg

4346795471_c78d1c3cce_b.jpg

4346796153_88fc0804bb_b.jpg

4347542864_dd594a0ae4_b.jpg

4347544090_97681891af_b.jpg

4346798809_191c307c83_b.jpg

4346797551_4a44808539_b.jpg

O motor de jogo parece-me soberbo :)

Agora estou mesmo a ver... a malta com ati e dx11 pode ter tessalation mas PhysX chapéu...

Parece-me que vai ser outro título bastante falado na já clássica guerrinha de features tal como foi o Arkham Asylum :004:

cumps

O motor de jogo parece-me soberbo :)

Agora estou mesmo a ver... a malta com ati e dx11 pode ter tessalation mas PhysX chapéu...

Parece-me que vai ser outro título bastante falado na já clássica guerrinha de features tal como foi o Arkham Asylum :004:

cumps
Grande coisa a PhysX, eu antes tinha uma GTx275 e tinha que jogar sem a PhysX, pois se ela estivesse ligada dava muitos breaks!

Espero que pela primeira vez dar verdadeiro uso a minha HD5870 e a minha Asus Ageia Physx...
O jogo parece-me bem, espero que a história esteja bem desenvolvida o livro merece ;)

Última edição:
Back