PlayStation Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego)

Dav1dante

Power Member
1ienhy.jpg

Developer: Rockstar San Diego
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Engine: Rage, Euphoria
Platforms: Playstation 3, Xbox 360
Release Date: May 18th 2010
Genre: 3rd Person Sandbox Western Action Adventure
Mode: Single player, Multiplayer

Site: http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/agegate/ref/?redirect=

Caixa
rdr_xbox360ps3.png

America, early 1900's. The era of the cowboy is coming to an end.

When federal agents threaten his family, former outlaw John Marston is sent across the American frontier to help bring the rule of law.
Experience intense gun battles, dramatic train robberies, bounty hunting and duels during a time of violent change.

The map is roughly twice the size of San Andreas and three times the size of Grand Theft Auto IV's Liberty City.

Videos

Trailers
Debut Trailer
My Name Is John Marsten Trailer
The Law Trailer
The Women Trailer
Gentlemen & Vagabonds Trailer
Revolution Trailer
Red Dead Redemption Launch Trailer

Videos de Gameplay

Gameplay Series: Introduction
Gameplay Series: Weapons & Death Doc
Life in the West Part I
Life in the West Part II
Gameplay Series: Multiplayer Free Roam
Gameplay Series: Multiplayer Competitive

Lista de Armas:
Existem mais de 30 armas no jogo, incluindo:

HANDGUNS
♦ Cattleman revolver
♦ Colt Police Positive revolver
♦ LeMat revolver
♦ Schofield revolver
♦ Borchardt C-93 pistol
♦ Colt 1903 pistol
♦ ***** pistol
♦ Volcanic pistol

RIFLES
♦ Carcano rifle
♦ Henry rifle
♦ Krag-Jørgensen M1898
♦ Sharps rifle
♦ Spencer repeating rifle
♦ Springfield Model 1873
♦ Winchester 1894
♦ Winchester 1903

SHOTGUNS
♦ Browning Automatic 5
♦ Winchester Model 1897
♦ Double-barreled shotgun
♦ Sawed-off shotgun

Outros
♦ Knife
♦ Throwing knife
♦ Lasso
♦ Dynamite
♦ Molotov cocktail​
Multiplayer:

Free Roam
Free Roam brings the open-world experience to multiplayer for up-to-16 players, with the opportunity to form posses of up-to-8 to take on the world's gang hideouts, ambient challenges - and each other. Free Roam also gives players a living, breathing world instead of a generic game lobby - with the freedom to roam the open expanse, hunting or creating shootouts before heading into competitive game modes - and leveling up with every major action. With each level come new avatars, outfits, mounts, playlists and challenges.

GANG HIDEOUTS
Just like in the single-player experience, some areas of the multiplayer world are overrun by bandits. Gather up your posse or any other players in Free Roam, ride out to find the hideouts and take those scurrilous bandits down.

AMBIENT CHALLENGES
Are you a hunter, a survivalist, or a shootist? The entire multiplayer world is filled with ambient challenges. Whether alone, with other Free Roam players or with your posse, discover unmarked hunting areas to take down waves of deadly predators, track down rare fauna in Survivalist Challenges, or earn yourself the title of Public Enemy by marauding towns and taking on Law Enforcement.​
Competitivo
Red Dead Redemption's competitive multiplayer serves up classic multiplayer match modes with a distinctly Western twist: every match starts with players eye-to-eye in a classic showdown. Experience team-based Gang matches, Free-For-All Shootouts and classic Capture The Bag modes in specially designed locations within Red Dead Redemption's vast and beautifully detailed open world.

CHALLENGES
Similar to the ambient challenges in Free Roam mode, the Competitive Multiplayer modes also offer challenges that will unlock experience points and other perks. Weapon-based challenges for getting a certain number of kills or headshots with a specific gun will earn you the golden version of that weapon and additional challenges will reward you with XP and a custom title for your gunslinger.

SHOOTOUT
Deathmatch, Western style. It's you versus everyone else - try not to die. Keep an eye out for better weapons scattered across the area and use Dead Eye pickups to refill your Dead Eye meter, helping you take down enemies quickly.

GOLD RUSH
Your priority is to grab as many bags of gold as you can find, and take them to the nearest chests - killing comes second. You can grab up to two bags of gold at once, but all that weight will slow you down.

GANG SHOOTOUT
Team Deathmatch on the frontier. Work with your team to pin down enemies and rack up kill streaks.

HOLD YOUR OWN
Infiltration and theft. Each team has a base and a bag. Steal the other team's bag and bring it to your base. In larger areas, strategic use of horses and ballistic weapons placements will keep opponents on their toes.

GRAB THE BAG
One bag, one chest, two teams. Stake your ground, and defend the chest until a bag appears. Once it arrives, grab it and take it to your base to score.
Co-Op
Released June 22, the free DLC ‘Outlaws To The End’ adds six all-new cooperative multiplayer missions to play with 2-4 players, along with additional multiplayer XP rewards and brand new Achievements and Trophies.

WALTON'S GOLD
Walton’s Gang have taken control of a mining camp rich with gold. Fight through the camp and load your mine cart with as much gold as you can carry and get out as fast as you can – Walton’s boys have rigged the place to blow!

THE RIVER
Ride a raft down river, taking out rebel encampments along the way until you reach the rebel stronghold of Nosalida and a final epic battle for the town’s massive weapons caches. Watch out for Gatling gun-equipped enemy rafts.

AMMUNITION
The Mexican Army has the town of Tesoro Azul under siege. Storm the gates under heavy cannon, Gatling gun and sniper fire to destroy the Mexican artillery placements.

THE KIDNAPPED GIRL
Another gang has taken over Fort Mercer, and they’re holding a farmer’s daughter hostage. You and your crew will need to charge the fort and eliminate the gang with all firepower necessary – then fend off enemy reinforcements as you transport the girl by stagecoach safely to her home at Ridgewood Farm.

THE ESCAPE
You and your teammates must attack and steal a gold coach along with a wagon and a Gatling gun. Once acquired, you will be sent to turn them in to the American Army and then must clear out remaining resistance in the town of Tumbleweed. After clearing the town, prepare for an explosive standoff that will take you all the way to Mexico.

THE HERD
Cattle rustlers have taken control of Box Canyon. Fight your way in and wipe out the rustlers, then use teamwork to protect the herd as you lead them home to Armadillo while drawing heavy fire from snipers and reinforcements on horseback.
DLC's

Legend's and Killers - 9.99€
New active map locations, characters and more...

• 9 new multiplayer map locations including Blackwater, Fort Mercer, Thieves' Landing, Tall Trees and other favorite locations from the game world, doubling the amount of competitive multiplayer territories and providing over 30 new game variations.
• 8 new multiplayer characters from Red Dead Revolver, Rockstar San Diego's 2004 take on the myths and legends of the American West originally released for PlayStation 2 and Xbox. Play as Red Harlow, Jack Swift, Shadow Wolf and more...
• a devastating new weapon - the Tomahawk, which functions as both a projectile and a melee weapon and features it's own set of unique single player challenges.
• 10 new Achievements/Trophies to unlock and add to your collection.
Liars and Cheats - 9.99€
New Competitive Modes, Multiplayer Mini-games in Free Roam, and more...

• multiplayer Poker and Liars' Dice Games
• multiplayer Horse Races
• a new weapon - the Explosive Rifle
• 7 new Gang Hideouts
• 4 new Hunting Grounds
• Stronghold Competitive Multiplayer Mode
• Posse Scoring and Leaderboards
• 15 additional multiplayer characters
• new Achievements/Trophies

Undead Nightmare
- 9.99€
Unleashed upon the world of Red Dead Redemption, the Undead Nightmare Pack will feature an entirely new mostly single-player campaign that follows John Marston as he tries to find a cure for the highly infectious zombie plague that has spread across the frontier.

• ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong...
• brand new gameplay mechanics, weapons, zombie animals, mythical creatures
• a brand new secret location
• new multiplayer modes

Imagens

red-dead-redemption-20100510111030458_thumb_ign.jpg

Troféus

Reviews

header.png

Última edição:
Apesar de não ser adepto da série GTA´s e até hoje o único que me atraiu foi o Getaway da Team Soho, este me parece ser um jogo invulgar e com ideias bem interessantes.

Cumpr´z

Apesar de não ser adepto da série GTA´s e até hoje o único que me atraiu foi o Getaway da Team Soho, este me parece ser um jogo invulgar e com ideias bem interessantes.

Cumpr´z

Agora a questão é se eles vão conseguir fazer um bom jogo daquilo. Quantos jogos prometeram mundos e fundos e depois saíram mediocres. Mas como é a rockstar que está por trás tenho esperança.

Gráficos e as animações estão muito boas para um jogo sandbox...

joguei o red dead revolver na ps2 e gostei bastante
nao tem nada a ver com o gta,deixem-se de ideias,isto se seguir os passos do primeiro jogo.
é esperar pra ver

Espero ter acabado os jogos todos que ainda tenho até março para comprar este. Só pelo video que vi gostei, ainda por cima gosto de tempos antigos.

Também acho que o jogo parece muito bom, os gráficos estão muito bons para um SandBox, apesar de já andar ai o AC2 e acredito que tenha ainda melhores gráficos, também gosto muito da era deste, mas temo uma coisa, que o jogo seja muito "desertico", não sei se me fiz intender, é o jogo não ter pessoas a andar pelo mundo, pelos videos que se vê parece que só se encontram pessoas nas cidades, e nós ao andarmos ai pelo meio do jogo, a viagar, sendo tudo "desertico", pode-se tornar aborrecido, pelo menos para mim. Mas temos de aguardar por mais informações.

Está com um aspecto fantástico este jogo, se não desiludir, o que duvido pois é a r* que está a produzir o jogo, é compra certa.

Também acho que o jogo parece muito bom, os gráficos estão muito bons para um SandBox, apesar de já andar ai o AC2 e acredito que tenha ainda melhores gráficos, também gosto muito da era deste, mas temo uma coisa, que o jogo seja muito "desertico", não sei se me fiz intender, é o jogo não ter pessoas a andar pelo mundo, pelos videos que se vê parece que só se encontram pessoas nas cidades, e nós ao andarmos ai pelo meio do jogo, a viagar, sendo tudo "desertico", pode-se tornar aborrecido, pelo menos para mim. Mas temos de aguardar por mais informações.

Percebo o que dizes mas é normal que nas cidades se encontre mais pessoas ainda para mais nesta altura.

Já agora aproveito para citar uma cena que li no IGN onde fala de um dos pormenores do jogo:

I saved one last cool bit of the demo for last, and it really is something that left both IGN Editor-in-Chief Hilary Goldstein and me incredibly excited. You can get a tame horse in town, but you may find yourself occasionally lost in the desert without a ride. Grab a wild horse and you can break it, making it yours to whistle for should it get just a little too far away. In one instance, Marston came across a man flagging him down for help. Upon getting off the horse, this jerk hopped on Marston's horse and took off riding. No worries. Marston just whistled and the horse bucked off the would-be thief. A quick shot later and the guy was dead on the ground as the horse came trotting back. How's that for awesome?

Fonte: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1053742p1.html
Brutal...

O video de gameplay surpreendeu-me pela positiva, alguem sabe se vai ter online?

ps: agora só falta um GTA de piratas e estou feliz.
pps: o 2010 vai me levar os euros todos, crise qual crise...

O video de gameplay surpreendeu-me pela positiva, alguem sabe se vai ter online?

ps: agora só falta um GTA de piratas e estou feliz.
pps: o 2010 vai me levar os euros todos, crise qual crise...
E depois so falta levar o GTA novamente para os anos 80 e sair o GTA:VC2...
Quanto ao jogo pareceu-me muito bom...apanhar os gajos e ir a arrasta-los:D, ir caçar um pouco, esperar para ver.

Antes era incapaz de comprar um jogo de cowboys porque nao me despertavam interesse.

A umas semanas emprestarao-me o Call of Juarez e fiquei espantado com o jogo ser tao viciante, infelizmente tive o jogo pouco tempo e so deu praticamente pra passar a historia uma vez...

Quanto a este parece ser muito bom mesmo, espemos pra ver o que isto vai dar.

Back