[PSN] Joe Danger (Hello Games)

Dav1dante

Power Member
9945_thumbzoom.jpg

You are Joe Danger, the world’s most determined stuntman. You live to thrill the crowd and break World Records. Take on your friends or race against your rivals – the reckless “Team Nasty”. You laugh in the face of danger, and it laughs back, as you bounce from boulder to boulder, on fire, towards that pile of mousetraps. Freeze the game at any point and edit your level however you want it. Once you are finished, share the joy.
Joe Danger aims to recreate the childish joy of the first time you took a toy motorbike, doused it in lighter fluid, lit it, and launched it at high speed over your carefully constructed ramp out a second story window, while all the kids in the neighbourhood cheered below.
ss_preview_stadium.png.jpg

ss_preview_sharktank.png.jpg

ss_preview_coindash2.png.jpg

ss_preview_AI.png.jpg

Debut Trailer

Sou o único a achar que o jogo parece super divertido? Que acham? Comentem!

Última edição:
não és o único não
Parece-me bastante divertido, faz-me lembrar o jogo das motas da NES o Excitebike, o qual me roubou tantas horas na minha infância

Epá, vi o primeiro vídeo e notei um excelente pormenor.

Alguém aqui viu o filme 'Hot Rod' com Andy Samberg? Um dos hinos era o som que se ouve quando o Joe Danger apanha uma das letras da palavra DANGER. Fez-me lembrar isso eheh.

Cheira que isto vem cá parar!

Trials HD é só XBLA, mesmo, no PC há é uma versão flash de um Trials velho.
Já joguei o Trials HD Na Xbox e é mesmo muito fixe, este estou interessado, mas não parece tão bom quando o Trials HD, mas, venha ele!
Sempre pensei que o Trials HD também estava disponível no PC, erro meu então. :p

Back