Dúvida Como achar o nome do Hardware

Niobia

Membro
Boa noite, eu formatei o meu pc só que esqueci-me de apontar o nome da minha pláca gráfica e não sei da caixa nem do cd.

Haverá alguma forma de saber qual o nome da placa gráfica para eu poder fazer o download dos drivers?

GPU-Z, Everest etc...

não é para contradizer. o cpu-z e o everest nao indicam apenas o nome do hardware (placa grafica) só quando estiver instalado? Penso que sim, se estou enganado, corrijam-me.

Podes tambem testar o cclenaer. na parte de cima do programa, aparece o nome do cpu, memoria e grafica.

Dá também para fazer à unha.
Vai ao gestor de dispositivos, clicas em cima do dispositivo e vais ver o ID de Hardware.

1. Open the device manager. Double click on device, click "Details" tab, choose "Compatible IDs" from the drop down menu. With the mouse, highlight the first listing under "Value", and copy using <Ctrl>+<C>, open notepad and paste.
  2. Now go to http://www.pcidatabase.com/vendors.php?sort=name
  3. I'll take this ID for my example: pci/ven_13f6&dev_0111&rev_10
  4. The part after "PCI/ven_" and before "&", is the Manufacturer ID. Open the find function and search for that ID on the given website. Then Click the link of the company.
  5. You'll now be taken to the device lists of the company.
  6. The device ID is after "dev_" and before "&" in the ID. Just use your find function to find the device with that ID, and you'll see its name in front of it.
  7. Locate driver. Ideally go to the manufacturer's web site and download the latest released driver. If that is not available, check to see if you have the driver disk. If all else fails, there are a number of sites that have drivers archived.
  8. Install driver.
  9. If you need more help, ask for help from someone familiar with PC's.

Última edição:
Back