[PS3] The Shoot (Sony Computer Entertainment)

Dav1dante

Power Member
the-shoot-20100310055223671_640w.jpg

the-shoot-20100310055226764_640w.jpg

the-shoot-20100310055232592_640w.jpg

the-shoot-20100310055229546_640w.jpg

The Shoot is a light gun title, except that instead of using a light gun you're using the PlayStation Move. It's pretty simple in both concept and execution, requiring only the main Move controller (not the Subcontroller) for play.

At all times you'll see a reticule on the screen where you'll be unloading your bullets, and the only thing you'll need to do in order to fire that is pull the Move's trigger. As the PlayStation Move is coupled with the PlayStation Eye camera, it's used to detect your body position and ducking to either side will have your character do the same (it's a first-person title as you'd expect). This is useful for dodging incoming fire, though the move looked to be fairly subtle from what I saw. Perhaps it'll be more exaggerated in later builds.

The Shoot gets its name from the fact that you're actually helping to film a series of action movies. You have takes rather than lives, each level has the name of a scene, and overarching chapters appear to be focused around different films. The bit that I played was set around a movie where giant robots were attacking a major city.

Debut Gameplay

Shoot or Die Gameplay
Enter The Shoot Gameplay

PS: Não sei se o jogo é PSN ou PS3.

Última edição:
Parece-me bom, e deve ser o primeiro com funcionalidades com o MOVE.

Parece animado demais...

Vamos ver o que sai daqui.

P.S: Dante_PT, ainda me vais dizer o site onde vais buscar toda esta info ;)

Cumpz

Back