[PS3] Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (CD Projekt)

Dav1dante

Power Member
logowitcher2.jpg

Warsaw, Poland. Today, CD Projekt RED officially announced The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, the sequel to the award-winning The Witcher, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies worldwide on PC alone.

The second entry in the Witcher saga is characterized by an incredibly gripping, mature and challenging non-linear plot. In addition, the new combat system is even smoother and guarantees a greater variety of tactical possibilities.

The game is built upon completely new technology, designed from scratch by CD Projekt RED to develop role-playing games with non-linear plot. The new technology also delivers beautiful visuals, transporting players to one of the most vivid RPG universes ever.

“I am really glad that we can officially present what we’ve been working on for the past two-and-a-half years.” - said Adam Kiciński, CEO of CD Projekt RED studio. “We learned a lot during The Witcher’s development process, and we are using all of that knowledge to ensure the sequel is one of the best RPGs people have ever played. We’ve concentrated on improving the most successful parts of the Witcher, and I strongly believe that The Witcher 2 will be loved both by fans of the original and newcomers. We know that we aimed very high while producing The WItcher 1. Now we are aiming even higher with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.”

CD Projekt has revealed during its spring conference today, that The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings will be heading to consoles as well as PC.

This means that for the first time, PS3 and Xbox 360 owners will be able to play as Geralt on their consoles – which confirms what senior producer Tomasz Gop told GRY-OnLine back in September of last year.
ss_preview_17903_02.jpg.jpg

ss_preview_17908_02.jpg.jpg

ss_preview_17909_02.jpg.jpg

Leaked Internal Video (Vejam em 720p)
Debut Trailer

Site Oficial

Nao cheguei a jogar o primeiro , mas deixou-me sempre "agua na boca" .
Vamos ver como vai estar este , pelas imagens parece bastante bom ;)

Tem um aspecto espectacular.

Não cheguei a jogar o 1º para Pc mas ainda vou ver se vejo uma review.

Já são dois jogos pelos quais estou mais ou menos ansioso: este e o Red Dead Redemption.

Convém referir que tudo o que é video e imagens, até agora, é apenas da versão pc, que é o principal foco deles no momento.

Joguei pouco de Dragon Age, mas em profundidade, tenática e grafismo sempre considerei o Witcher superior.

As Side-quests por vezes tornam-se bastante complexas e dificeis, mas a plot principal é sem duvida a grande base desse jogo. Pessoalmente nao me arrependo de um unico euro dado pelo jogo...

Sim o jogo vai sair para as tres plataformas....

Embora que vou arranjar antes para pc, porque para alem de melhores graficos, e daqueles rpgs que e mais facil de jogar com o teclado e o rato.

Gostei muito do primeiro ainda demorei umas 100 horas mas fiz tudo, e de facto gostei mais de the witcher do que do dragon age...

A ver vamos se este vai ser tao bom como o primeiro....

As Side-quests por vezes tornam-se bastante complexas e dificeis, mas a plot principal é sem duvida a grande base desse jogo. Pessoalmente nao me arrependo de um unico euro dado pelo jogo...

Mas são divertidas de fazer e com boa história? Ou só a história principal é que teve direito a profundidade?

Este prefiro comprar para o PC ;)
Mas são divertidas de fazer e com boa história? Ou só a história principal é que teve direito a profundidade?

O primeiro witcher achei tão completo que não fazia todas as side quests, mas tentar completar as sex cards foi divertido :P

Só para maiores de 18

As side quests eram todas bem pensadas, o jogo para PC era pesadote e mal optimizado(usava a engine do NWN modificada) mas era muito divertido, RPG ocidental hardcore mesmo, nada haver para quem quer um jogo de acção. Só espero que não façam como a bioware fez com o mass effect 2 e transforme o jogo que é um excelente RPG num Shooter/slasher.

Última edição:
é estranho apenas haver pre-order para PC... e o jogo sai em Maio.

O jogo está apenas confirmado para o PC de momento, é normal que apenas existam pre-order para PC.

No eurogamer o Tomasz Gop(senior producer) disso isto em Outubro:

Eurogamer: You're PC-only for now. Why do that rather than go multiformat?

Tomasz Gop: Well, we're on PC right now because we're focusing on what we know and definitely know how to implement. But of course multi-platform possibilities were one of the reasons why we have rewritten the engine. We have tested our engine and it works on multiple platforms, it's just that right now we don't have anything solid to show until whenever we will - and we will - but we're just not announcing anything because we don't have a demo in hand. We will announce a new project.

Eurogamer: Maybe we can invite you back to the Expo next year and you can show something on console.

Tomasz Gop: Yeeeeah, we'll see! Haha.

Portanto, pode ser que aconteça, mas muito depois da versão PC. Eu pessoalmente acho que se vier um port, talvez daqui a um ano.
Se não, talvez uma introdução ao Witcher como seria o Rise of the White Wolf, como um novo projecto, usando as ferramentas que eles já sabem que resultam nas consolas, ou seja, o engine in-house deles.

É melhor assim do que estar a lançar o jogo nas consolas e depois verificar-se que não está bem optimizado. Quando toca a este tipo de decisões, dou total apoio a quem tem o bom senso de as tomar. Mais vale aguardar e só depois, quando as coisas estiverem como deve ser, publicar o produto.

CD Projekt confirms Witcher II console plans on Polish TV

According to PS3SitePl, CDP’s Michael Kicinski has apparently said that it is “an entirely new project” for the developer, adding that news will arrive at E3 and/or gamescom, according to machine translated text.

Speculation has been rampant of a console version of The Witcher II since development began. Producer Tomasz Gop told VG247 back in February that such a version would be “doable.”

“I definitely want to make sure that is doable and that it’s bound to happen, and then I will say that you can expect the game,” he said at the time.

“Until we have anything solid to show or to say, I’d rather keep my mouth shut. But we’re doing everything we can, I can promise that.”

A console version of the original Witcher was in the works, but was canceled due to CDP not meeting financial obligations.

As it is, The Witcher II launches on PC on May 17 worldwide.

Thanks, BN.

via vg247

Boas notícias (esperemos) para os fãs disto ;)

Back