[PS3] Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Capcom)

Dav1dante

Power Member
4534973043_383e7d642a.jpg

Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, now comes to Marvel vs. Capcom 3, bringing beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved battle system takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics

Over 30 characters will be featured in the game. List of confirmed and speculated characters:

2j5b0gw.png

• Ryu
• Morrigan
• Chris Redfield
• Chun-Li
• Dante
• Frank West

14295rd.jpg

• Hulk
• Iron Man
• Wolverine
• Super Skrull
• Deadpool
• Captain America
• Dr. Doom

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds will hit the PS3 and 360 in Spring 2011.

Debut Trailer
Debut Interview

Site Oficial - http://marvelvscapcom3.com/

Última edição:
Se tiver mesmo o Dante então é compra certa

O Dante é a personagem escurecida logo acima do braço do Chris Redfield :D
No lado esquerdo da imagem reconheço de baixo para cima chun li, deadpool, uma mulher que não faço a mínima quem seja xD, o que me parece ser o Ghost Rider (mas ainda não arrisco afirmar) e por fim Super Skrull. Do lado direito também de baixo para cima temos Felicia (não referida no post inicial), Captain America, Frank West, Dante e Doctor Doom. :D

Última edição:
Que comece o hype. :wow:

Já estive para comprar o 2 na PS Store, mas acabei por não o fazer. No entanto, este é compra certa quando sair. Uma curiosidade que reparei quando vi o trailer no Gametrailers: a abreviatura do subtítulo, "Fate of Two Worlds", é "FTW"... Espero que seja indicativo da qualidade do jogo. :007:

Lol o Chris a dar uma "shotgunada" no Hulk é só rir.
Graficamente parece-me muito bom, pena é só ter 30 personagens mas vamos ver no que dá.

Iron-Man está com um aspecto muito bom, sempre tem um "design" novo. O mesmo não se pode dizer da Morrigan...que eles não mudam!

A Capcom tem tanta personagem boa...><' espero que metam alguém do Red Earth...e já agora o coloquem o mesmo jogo na PSN.

Da Marvel só quero o Onslaught ^^

Cumprs,

Não digas que escolheram o look do DMC4, ei isso é que não.

Edit: FOGO, epa podiam ter escolhido dos outros 3 jogos mas não foi logo o do 4

Não digas que escolheram o look do DMC4, ei isso é que não.

Edit: FOGO, epa podiam ter escolhido dos outros 3 jogos mas não foi logo o do 4

Estive a analisar melhor e parece uma mistura mas não tenho a certeza. O rosto parece DMC2 ou 4 mas o casaco tem traços do que tem no 3.
Só não queria que o look dele fosse o do 3, de resto está tudo bem.

Eu curto o do 3, o look mais jovem dele, mas talvez o mais fixe até será o do 2, se calhar o melhor que o jogo têm lol

O meu favorito também é o do 2. O do 3 detesto o look dele, aquele penteado é a coisa mais horrivel que já vi lol No entanto adorei o jogo, em termos de história foi o que mais me agradou (o Nero arruinou-me o 4).
Prefiro-o com uma atitude mais adulta, mas sempre com a boa disposição do costume.
Caso não seja uma mistura dos looks todos dele, pode ser que lhe ponham dois à escolha já não era mau, como agora está na moda (SF4).

Bem, até as calsas parecem ser as do 3, só não consigo ver se é shirtless como no 3 ou não. Pelos vistos é o Dante do 3, penteado como no 2/4 lol

Última edição:
MVC3 has "speed of light" netcode ( Lag burned down to a minimum. )

Fighting game fans who enjoy the thrill of online competition hate one thing more than any other: lag.

But with Marvel vs. Capcom 3, lag of any significance could be a thing of the past – according to creator Capcom.

"Other than geographical lag, I don't see any problem in our current system," boasted producer Ryota Niitsuma to Eurogamer.

"It's the speed of light, and maybe a little bit of influence from infrastructure depending on where you are. So, if you're playing from Japan against someone in Sweden there will be some lag due to the distance. But it's all quite satisfactory."

Unlike Super Street Fighter IV and Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is a three-on-three fighting game, which means there are six characters involved in a match.

This, Niitsuma said, made combating lag more challenging than with Street Fighter.

"Because I'm not on the Super Street Fighter IV team I don't know exactly what their netcode is like," he said. "But I know we have a lot more information, or we have more data transfer due to more characters and more effects. And actual game flow is a lot faster than in Super Street Fighter IV."

At the beginning of a MVC3 match players must choose three characters and, for each, costumes from a choice of four and assist types from a choice of three.

This process, for those who have nailed down established teams and strategies and wish to play online for tens of hours on end, would mean a frustrating amount of wasted time – if not for a clever new system.

"Our concept was about repeatability," Niitsuma explained. "People are going to play again and again and again. We had to make sure it's comfortable playing it.

"In terms of online modes, we haven't actually announced all the modes yet. But, again, it's about repeatability. That's our motto this time. We have three characters to pick and then you have to pick three different assist modes. We gather people who play 400, 500 matches a day don't want to do this 400, 500 times a day.

"So we've implemented a type of profile. You create your own deck and then you pre-select your characters and pre-select your assists – alpha, beta and gamma – and you can just have that as a slot. So you can just pick your combination when you want."

Ora aí estão excelente noticias, lag num beat'em era mauuu demais! Gostei também da notícia que os rage quiters iam desaparecer :)

Venha este jogão, que já me fartei do 2 eheh

Back