PS3 El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (Ignition Entertainment)

Soadi

Power Member
256px-El_Shaddai_-_Ascension_of_the_Metatron.png

Editora: Ignition Entertainment
Produtora: Ignition Entertainment
Género: Action
Data de Lançamento: TBA
Plataformas: PlayStation 3 e Xbox 360

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron is an action title with a story based around the flood depicted in the Book of Enoch. You take control of Enoch, an ordinary man who was chosen by God to serve as a clerk in heaven. Enoch must now save humanity by journeying through the world in pursuit of fallen angels.

As the story goes, the angels were tasked by God long ago to watch over the world below. Some grew to admire mankind and chose to commit the high crime of descending down to the surface. Angered by this, God considered covering the ground in a great flood.

Enoch stepped in and convinced God to hold off on his punishment if he manages to track down the angels. Enoch will be supported on his journey by the angels, who were tasked by God to support him. One angel in particular, Lucifer, appears to have taken a liking to Enoch.
v
el-shaddai-ascension-of-the-metatron-20100915092508586_640w.jpg

el-shaddai-ascension-of-the-metatron-20100617000927767_640w.jpg

el-shaddai-ascension-of-the-metatron-20100915092517351_640w.jpg

E3 10: Debut Trailer
E3 10: Debut Trailer Part II
TGS 10: Tranquil Combat Gameplay (Cam)
TGS 10: Art and Mystery Gameplay (Cam)

TGS 10: Synopsis Interview

Última edição:
Não sei se interessa a alguém, mas vi no site oficial que sai na Primavera do ano que vem. Espero mesmo que este jogo seja bom em termos de jogabilidade, porque tem muito bom aspecto!

Holy Mother of Jesus!!! :wow:

-> El Shaddai 'Kills DmC Devil May Cry' Gameplay Trailer!!

Bem, não estava mesmo nada à espera de levar com este show de combos a estas horas da noite!! :D

PS: A arma em causa vai-se ganhar no jogo; segundo a Wikipedia.... "The player must use unarmed fighting to recover the Arch, one of the game's primary weapons. It is a holy blade which has become a corrupt tool and must be purified. Combat will also utilize the Veils, which can be used to crush enemies, or as a shield if one is equipped on each arm"

Também serve como arco... basicamente 3 em 1 :002:

Última edição:
Acabei agora a demo. O jogo corre a 60 FPS (=O) e é dos jogos mais bonitos que já joguei. As cutscenes parecem ser em tempo real (isto é importante p'ra mim =P), a jogabilidade é fluída e a nível de dificuldade, parece-me balançado (talvez a descair para o difícil). Fiquei a chorar por mais no fim da demo... Joguem isto, está excelente!

Famitsu diz : 34/40

- El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (9/8/8/9, 34 points): Ignition's otherworldly platformer, whose goofy premiere trailer touched off a major Internet-meme phenomenon in Japan last year, appears to actually be a good game as well, something which ought to be a relief to a lot of people. "The world setting, story, and graphics are charming as they simultaneously blow you away," Famitsusaid. "The tempo's also great and backs it all up well."

"The two main characters have enough sheer impact to ensure their place in game history," another reviewer wrote. "If you play this game, there's a really good chance you'll become utterly addicted to it -- although the difficulty level's a little on the hard side, especially when trying to gauge your jump range."

Primeiros 15 minutos

E mesmo assim não vai vender um corno, mas pronto.

Curioso acerca disto: "The two main characters have enough sheer impact to ensure their place in game history".

Última edição:
A Eurogamer diz: 9/10 (Import Review)

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron is the maddest and most beautiful thing I have played since... I don't even know. Probably Space Channel 5. It takes you on a breathtaking aesthetic journey that begins with strange, abstractly tribal landscapes and majestically solemn religious imagery before cartwheeling off in completely unexpected directions. The only thing that even remotely compares to it in terms of visual impact is Child of Eden. El Shaddai isn't perfect, but it doesn't have to be; it's unique, and that's much more important.
Plus, and most importantly to me, it's stratospherically mad. At the point where I emerged out of a narrow corridor into what turned out to be a vast stadium and a gyrating dance master exploded from the sea in an outfit that would make Lady Gaga proud, I almost collapsed with joy. If that sounds like you, this could the best thing you buy this year.

Back