Nintendo Rune Factory 4

I_Eat_All

Plasma Beam!
Em entrevistas recentes com o produtor dos jogos Rune Factory:

Yoshifumi Hashimoto: There are certainly a lot of different things I could think of wanting to add. Since it’d be in 3D, I’d want to make it feel as if you are actually walking through this fantasy world, I’d want to make farming a more realistic, 3D experience. Dating would have scenes entirely in 3D.

I really can’t think of going one-by-one here; I know I’d want to go at it and put a lot of different things in. Of course, if you’d like to see these things, please give Rune Factory 3 a try! If Rune Factory 3 succeeds in the West, it makes it a lot easier for us to consider making a new game in the future. I really hope you enjoy it!
Fonte: http://www.siliconera.com/2010/11/12/what-would-marvelous-add-to-a-rune-factory-on-nintendo-3ds/

rff_img1.jpg

What are your thoughts on the 3DS system, and will you be making Rune Factory 3DS?

Yoshifumi Hashimoto:
The 3DS is really, really fun. Even developing for it is fun. Having both sides - the developer and the gamer - have fun with making and experiencing a game is really important. The attitude you go in with when you make a game really comes through to the player on the other end.

As far as Rune Factory on the 3DS, it’s certainly something I’d like to do in the future. But as with any game out there, it’s always easier to create a game if you know you will have the support of fans. So it certainly helps if we receive support from our European fans for Rune Factory 2. Please give it a try!
Fonte: http://www.cubed3.com/news/14990

A diferença sendo que o Rune Factory 3 saiu recentemente na América e por cá saiu o 2. E parece ser inevitável vir cá calhar um. ;)

Costumava gostar dos Harvest Moon jogava muito, até ter uma DS lite e descobrir que existia o Rune Factory, eu gostava do farming, mas tornava-se uma seca. Mas com porrada, monstros nem tem nada a ver, agora sinto que tenho ter todos os Rune Factory xD. Estou ansioso pelo 3 por causa do multiplayer para jogar com o meu irmão e pelo combate que parece muito mais fluido que os outros. E vai ser dolorosa a espera pelo da 3DS também.

Back