M4RV

I fold therefore I AM
templar01.jpg

Género: Accão / Aventura
Produtora: Haemimont Games
Editora: Kalypso Media
Data de Lançamento: 06/05/2011

Press Release:

Bracknell, UK – 1st June 2010 Kalypso Media, a global publisher of award-winning PC and console games is pleased to unveil The First Templar, an action-adventure title currently in development for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft® and Windows PC. The First Templar follows the story of two characters - a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The First Templar is scheduled for release in Q1 2011.

In development by Haemimont Games, The First Templar is a co-operative action adventure game in development for Xbox 360 and PC. The game portrays a dark and gritty view of the late 13th century where old friends become enemies, corruption spreads throughout the Church and fallen knights oppress the weak and renounce their oaths.

The First Templar follows the story of two main characters – a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, in the face of the Saracen, King Philip IV of France and the Inquisition.

The First Templar features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any moment a second player can join in and take control of the AI controlled hero.

Features of The First Templar

* Fast-paced cooperative play: players can assist one another as each takes on the role of the game's key characters. Drop-in/out cooperative gameplay lets the AI take over when one player leaves the game
* Single player- two characters: Play as either character, switching roles as you go to use the best skills for the job.
* RPG inspired character development: each has their own skills and skill paths, which the player can develop as they complete missions and explore the game world
* Rich, historical game-world: return to the 13th century, where European culture is on the brink of collapse. 20 historically accurate locations have been recreated for the player to explore.

For more information about The First Templar, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com
The First Templar announced with images

Kalypso Media offers us to uncover the secrets of the Templars with its upcoming action-adventure cooperative game, The First Templar. Therefore you will take control of a French Templar or his companion, a noble heretic lady, or even both of them in cooperative mode. Please note that the game's AI controls the other character in solo mode, but another human player can join the game at any moment. The game is planned for a Q1 2010 release on PC and Xbox 360.
The First Templar dated for PC and 360 ( Tropico dev shows off new action title )

Medieval slice 'em up The First Templar has carved out a 6th May release date for PC and Xbox 360.

First announced back in June 2010, it's a third person action title from Tropico developer Haemimont Games that sees you on a mission to uncover the secret of The Holy Grail.

Rather than wandering around art galleries Dan Brown-style, you'll pursue that goal by putting wave after wave of hapless chain-mail clad goons to the sword.

There's full co-op multiplayer included that sees you offered the choice of Templar knight or his feisty lady companion, and plenty of RPG frills on the side.

The new launch trailer below should fill in the blanks.
Imagens:

Mais Imagens: (1)

Vídeos:
Gameplay Trailer
Quest Begins Gameplay

Última edição pelo moderador:
Este jogo não me convence muito, por aquilo que vi e li, acho que vai ficar aquém das expectativas.

Existem expectativas para este jogo...?! ;) :-D

Falando mais a sério, só me atraiu pelo período histórico em que se debruça, porque olhando para o gameplay e para o visual, parece-me um algo datado por assim dizer. Talvez com co-op seja uma experiência mais divertida contudo.

Existem expectativas para este jogo...?! ;) :-D

Falando mais a sério, só me atraiu pelo período histórico em que se debruça, porque olhando para o gameplay e para o visual, parece-me um algo datado por assim dizer. Talvez com co-op seja uma experiência mais divertida contudo.

Estava-me a referir as expectativas do "ter algum potencial e parece ser excelente" dos posts acima.

Pessoalmente não tenho expectativas para este jogo, acho que tem algum potencial puramente por conhecer o talento envolvido e gostar bastante do trabalho que fizeram no Tropico 3, mas os vídeos que tenho visto não me têm convencido.

Back