Equipamento Sony NEX-7

_Fakir_

Power Member
NEX-7.jpg

NEX-SLTadapter2.jpg

NEX-SLTadapter.jpg

http://www.dpreview.com/news/1108/11082419sonynex7overview.asp

Mas o adaptador com espelho faz parte da NEX-7? É que se não fizer, não faz muito sentido estarem essas imagens ai...

Mas o adaptador com espelho faz parte da NEX-7? É que se não fizer, não faz muito sentido estarem essas imagens ai...
A com adaptador é a 5N. É possível que a 5N seja um rehash da nex-5 mas incluíndo o adaptador. Pelo menos para a nex-3/5 andavam e andam a cobrar 200€ pelo adaptador como extra.
Edit: Dei uma vista de olhos no dpreview sobre a 5N e não incluí adaptador, portanto não faz muito sentido realmente.

Última edição:
Como diz na DPReview, custa 399$ o que deve ser perto dos 400€.... e não faz parte da NEX 7, é um acessório para a gama NEX. Inclui o mesmo sistema de focagem de 15 pontos da A65 e A55 para quem quiser utilizar as objectivas Alpha com e sem motor interno.

Cumps,

PCC

First Impressions: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/sony_nex_7_first_impressions.shtml

Alguns pontos do artigo:

I had an opportunity to compare the new Sony OLED EVF (found on the NEX-7 as well as the A65 and A77) against that of a Canon 7D. The EVF did indeed gave a larger image, and held up quite well in bright light. But, the contrast isn't natural, and the shadows block up. In low light there is an advantage though, and indeed this EVF may be preferable to an optical viewfinder in low light situations.

I had an opportunity to use the new 24mm Zeiss and the 55-210mm zoom. The Zeiss is a very sweet lens, and though pricey at just under $1,000, has the build and optical quality to justify its price. The new zoom is really light weight, and though on the slow side, is a great walk-around long lens when the light is sufficient. I hope to do more rigorous testing once both lenses ship.

I don't know about your experience, but I am used to the output from my 24MP Sony A900 and Zeiss glass, and this looks every bit as good, both on screen and in prints. Certainly at low to moderate ISOs the NEX-7 is neck-and-neck with Sony current Pro-grade full-frame camera, and that means that it will be comparable to the image quality of Nikon and Canon's current full-frame cameras – at moderate ISOs, of course.

One really has to ask – what's not to like? At under US $1,200 for a 24MP camera, even the price is attractive. I predict that the NEX-7 will be one of the hottest cameras of the coming year, and is going to really put other camera maker's feet to the fire when it comes to offering an attractive mix of image quality, features, size, build quality and price. Sony clearly made a decision to make the NEX-7 as full featured as possible, not holding back any of their available features or technology. With many camera makers creating market segmentation by artificially restricting features to certain price points, Sony is to be commended for pulling out all the stops for the NEX-7 and keeping the price as reasonable as it did given the camera's wide ranging features and capabilities.

Última edição:
Muito interessante a secção: "24mm Zeiss vs 24mm Summilux on the NEX-7". Basicamente a Zeiss 24/2 (~800€) deu uma tareia à Leica 24/1.4 (>4000€) em praticamente todas as aberturas que suporta. E nas aberturas maiores, é de esperar que a Leica produza imagens extreamente soft (a julgar pelo desempenho em f/2).

É verdade, embora tenham uma ressalva que isso acontece porque o sensor não está optimizado para este tipo de lentes como por exemplo numa M9. Estou curioso de ver os testes do módulo Leica para a Ricoh GXR.

Bom, parece que afinal há algum bom senso :-D

"Hasselblad was reported to have quietly replaced its CEO, Dr Larry Hansen. He was the man responsible for the tie-up with Sony that created the Hasselblad Lunar and has been replaced by former chief operating officer Ian Rawcliffe. It is unclear whether the change of management spells the end for the Hasselblad Lunar and Stellar cameras."

http://www.dpreview.com/news/2014/0...-ceo-announces-50mp-cmos-medium-format-camera

já foi é tarde....

mas acho que ainda deixou mais uma para a despedida, uma A99 toda pimpada pelos rumores que tenho visto...

felizmente parece que nem tudo vai mal, já foi confirmada que a Hasselblad lançará uma nova médio formato, baseada na H5D-50, e com um CMOS de 50mpx! que será, segundo consta, feito pela Sony, estou curioso para ver o rendimento desse bicho!

Back