Nintendo Fantasy Life (Level-5/Brownie Brown) | One World. One Character. Twelve Lives.

ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff
14119890793050.jpg

Developer: Brownie Brown/Level-5
Publisher: Level-5 Inc.
Platform: 3DS
Genre: Role-Playing

Fantasy Life was announced at a Level-5 press conference in August 2009. The game involves creating a character, picking a job, and going on quests. There will be a total of twenty jobs, each with their own unique song and ending. Music is being produced by Nobuo Uematsu and the illustrations are done by Yoshitaka Amano. Level-5 has also hinted at unique ways to connect and play with people through via Wi-Fi.

Change to one of 12 Life classes at virtually any time to access different abilities: for instance, the combat class has fierce fighters, while the crafter class is skilled at making stronger weapons and tools. If you’re not in the mood for battle, switch to a gatherer class and spend some time as a lumberjack or a fisherman – it's your adventure to play your way!

- Robust open world with distinct areas to explore
- The game reinvents itself with each Life you lead – traverse an area as one Life class, and return as another to gain different items
- Own a house in each town, and decorate them with furniture you create
- Play co-operatively with friends, helping one and other on quests
- StreetPass other players and see them turn up in your game as citizens of Reveria. Befriend these fellow players, and you may even receive new items
- Unlock the Snapshots function, which will enable you to capture in-game screenshots by pressing the START button - just another way to show off your adventures to others!

Life Classes:

1wcApjv.png

World Map:

smI7C9e.png

Screenshots:

2270333-fantasy_life_011.jpg

2270331-fantasy_life_009.jpg

2270328-fantasy_life_006.jpg

2270332-fantasy_life_010.jpg

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AosrBRarRSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft1WJno5PeE

Packshot:

dFnRicu.jpg

Downloadable Content:

A downloadable content pack called Origin Island will be available for purchase from the Nintendo eShop at launch, which extends the Fantasy Life adventure even further. Origin Island offers a new area that is home to an ancient culture and powerful enemies, additional story content, new ranks to achieve in Life Classes, access to even more powerful equipment and two new varieties of pets to adopt: birds and dragons.

Preço: 7,99€

i4oJ44F.png

Origin Island:

2Br1RrH.jpg

Última edição:
Sim é um ano complicado porque desde Outubro até ao final do ano vai ser todos os meses a sair coisas boas e estou a ver para onde me virar mas este quero comprar no lançamento para aproveitar.

Vai haver um DLC de lançamento, grátis.

An add-on pack or Fantasy Life called “Origin Island” will be available on launch day.

“Origin Island” offers a new area that is home to an ancient culture and powerful enemies, additional story content, new ranks to achieve in Life Classes, access to even more powerful equipment and two new varieties of pets to adopt: birds and dragons.

Fantasy Life is due out for 3DS on October 24 in North America and September 26 in Europe.

Não conhecia este jogo sequer mas depois de ver trailers e alguns videos da versão jap do jogo também vou comprar este dia 26, este estilo de jogo agrada-me devido à onda casual que agora tenho para com a 3ds e o facto de ser um quest/colect e ter 1001 coisas para fazer e explorar torna nisto um must buy. Mesmo assim aquilo que mais me chama a atenção é o modo co-op online, espero que seja bom e optimizado.

Este jogo interessa-me mas espero que a parte "sims" do jogo não seja tão proeminente e que os aspectos da exploração e combate sejam bons, o que para já ainda não consegui perceber. Vou ter de esperar por reviews e tal.

O jogo já saiu no Japão portanto reviews já ha na net, quanto mais não seja em japonês. O aspecto sims também não é o que mais me atrai, dai nunca ter avançado com a compra do animal crossing por exemplo, mas uma mistura desse estilo com o de um rpg/colector já é capaz de sair qualquer coisa interessante.

Pois, estás como eu então. Vou ver se encontro alguma review esclarecedora, ou então espero pela altura em que o jogo saia na Europa.

Back