0x80070017

Boas comunidade zwame,

Estou com um problema a instalar o windows vista, a questão é que quando ele começa a expandir os ficheiros e depois da erro, mais propriamente este 0x80070017.
Poderiam ajudar-me sff a tentar resolver este problema? Poderá ser da drive de DVD?

Cumps @

The error code of 0x80070017 means it can't read the dvd. The good news is that you can fix it with little trouble. First of all, the only reason you have this error is if you downloaded the iso, legally or otherwise. I have been searching for the answer to this question for about 20 minutes with many different answers. After weeding out the bullshit solutions, there is one that will work. . .

You have to reburn the iso at a slower speed. You will get much better results if you burn the dvd with the same drive that you will install it on. Perhaps Microsoft did this on purpose? If that doesn't work, try a different burn application. If that STILL doesn't work, get better media or actually buy the OS. :)

So how is Vista? I don't know really, but I know the install screen pretty well. lol. (Install process is better, less questions and looks pretty) I played with the actual OS for only a short while. The constant popups about gaining access to things are extremely annoying. Shouldn't you be able to access system settings without being annoyed? I installed the drivers for everything except my network printer. Who needs that, right? :( The OS is speedy even with the new GUI on and looks clean and organized. I feel a bit lost on where things are at the moment. But so far so good. Isn't everyone bored of XP by now? System specs are: nforce4, geforce 6600GT, 512 ram, amd athlon 64 at 2.6gz.

Encontrei isto com uma simples pesquisa no Google. Devias fazer o mesmo.

Back