3-Way SLI

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

Lord_Snake

Power Member
Three way SLI on the way Written by Lars-Göran Nilsson Friday, 28 September 2007 05:34
nvidia.gif

8800 Ultra and GTX first

It looks as if three-way SLI is closer than anyone would've expected and the upcoming GeForce 780i and 780a chipsets will support this natively.

The good news here is that those that own a board based on the 680i chipset can also enjoy three-way SLI and it might be as soon as this year.

The first cards to have support for three-way SLI will be the 8800 Ultra and GTX with more cards to follow. We can't see too many people investing in this though, considering the cost of three high-end graphics cards.

A new SLI bridge connector will also be needed and it's anyones guess where you'll be able to get one of those from for your 680i board.

You can find more here in Chinese.

3waysli.jpg

Fonte: aqui

Muito sinceramente: acho isto um abuso! F*DS! 3 gráficas a 600€ cada uma... OMG, vão chular outro......

Última edição:
Three way SLI on the way Written by Lars-Göran Nilsson Friday, 28 September 2007 05:34
nvidia.gif

8800 Ultra and GTX first

It looks as if three-way SLI is closer than anyone would've expected and the upcoming GeForce 780i and 780a chipsets will support this natively.

The good news here is that those that own a board based on the 680i chipset can also enjoy three-way SLI and it might be as soon as this year.

The first cards to have support for three-way SLI will be the 8800 Ultra and GTX with more cards to follow. We can't see too many people investing in this though, considering the cost of three high-end graphics cards.

A new SLI bridge connector will also be needed and it's anyones guess where you'll be able to get one of those from for your 680i board.

You can find more here in Chinese.

3waysli.jpg

Fonte: aqui

Muito sinceramente: acho isto um abuso! F*DS! 3 gráficas a 600€ cada uma... OMG, vão chular outro......

Não queres, não compres.

BTW, repost.

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back