3D Realms: We Screwed Up Duke Nukem Forever

Korben_Dallas

Zwame Advisor
In a candid interview with YouGamers, the CEO of 3D Realms has admitted the studio screwed up the development of Duke Nukem Forever, the next game in the Duke Nukem series that has been one decade in the making.

"We fully admit we’re screwed up the development of DNF, and it’s now an industry joke." said Scott Miller. "I laugh (and cry) when I think about it, too. Our fault is that we set the bar too high, and we tried too hard to make the game to beat all games. In the last 18 months we’ve taken a much more realistic look at the project, we’ve hired a truckload of experienced help, and I personally believe we are now on the right track…finally."

As whether or not the game will be a PC only game or also launch on consoles, Miller has admitted for the first time that Duke Nukem Forever is indeed coming to next-generation consoles:

"The plan is definitely to bring DNF to multiple platforms. We have not announced which ones, yet."

http://www.yougamers.com/articles/1820_scott_miller_-_the_man_who_would_be_king-page1/

Acho que é desta que o jogo está no bom caminho... a "marca" ainda é conhecida e vende. Agora o mercado dos FPS está (e está para) a receber grandes jogos como o GoW, UT3, Quake Wars, STALKER, Crysis... vão ter que se esmerar.

Ui mais um jogo k vou kerer sem duvida desta serie so nao tenho o da nintendo64 e as mini consolas portateis com a DS, esta serie sim e digna de comprar.

Claro que tem de vir multi-plataforma..

para poder compensar minimamente o dinheiro e o esforço gasto no projecto..

mete-lo só em PC era desastroso

mas que venha ele... se for como o stalker, é desilusão..

Back