40.6k feitos, 41k é so queremos hehehe

Xiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! só hoje vim à net e "tóma lá morangos" dos tugas para o mundo... :D :D :D
Grande resultado!!! estou convicto que ainda vão melhorar...

Muitos parabéns :joker: :joker: :joker:

Vocês são GRANDES :D
Cá ficamos à espera de mais benches.:007:
Até onde é que achas que o sistema e benchavel RickY?

Mais 1x Parabéns, sois uns SENHORES

Uma referência simpática na Hexus :cool:

40,000 3DMark barrier smashed on 2001 SE
Posted on Monday, 4 October, 2004 by Ryszard

After Pedro Rocha (a familiar name at a couple of UK enthusiast sites with his HEXUS Pifast scores in the past) and Ricky showed off a world record Athlon FX clock attempt recently, running a late-stepping FX-53 at 3600MHz, 1200MHz over stock speed, they've broken another enthusiast's computing world record with more than 40,000 3DMark points in Futuremark's 2001 SE test.

Something that I'm used to announcing as one of Macci's achievements, Pedro and Ricky (creator of the dual-head cascade phase-change cooling system used in the system) are the proud owners of the record, hitting 40,678 Marks using a Gigabyte Socket 939 mainboard, the 3600MHz-capable FX-53 at 3400MHz (12.5 x 268), 512MB of DDR memory at 261MHz (DDR522) at 2-2-2-5 timings, using Winbond BH-5 DRAM devices and Windows 2000 as the operating system.

Ricky's dual cascade ran -105°C on the CPU and -98°C on the GPU - one of ATI's rare Radeon X800 XT Platinum Editions run at 720MHz core.

The pair of world records has cast light on the fact that late-stepping and late-production FX-53 CPUs are clocking like mad on all cooling types, not just phase-change, as AMD gear up for FX-55's official release. 4000MHz isn't far away for the hardcore tweakers like Pedro and Ricky, Macci, OPP and the rest of the guys at XS.

It's because of Pedro selecting the Gigabyte Socket 939 mainboard that I chose one myself recently, in my own upcoming attempts to get ~3200MHz stable from a similar CPU, with less able cooling. The guys at XS are hardcore, it's worth following what they're doing if you're looking for extreme performance from similar systems.

Check out the thread at XS on the new achievment, as they wait for Futuremark to open up the ORB for 40,000+ scores, here.

Well done guys, let's see 42K next, since 41K seems easy!

Problema no ORB resovldo,

Compare URL » http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8157187

1ORB_40678.jpg

:D

oc_nightmare disse:
é o k da em investir em phase-change e nao investir no pc :p

Também é necessário investir! ;)
É o que vou fazer agora, para "atacar" o que puder! ;)

Vgpu mod feito, Chiller quase pronto, só falta a gigabyte, fazer o vmem e o vcore mod, regular a OCZ e 1º lugar... espero! :)

Back