9500 PRO mod :: Download here ~ KIT - Bios e apps

Elastikman

Power Member
Olá ppl.

Vi isto nos forums da Rage3d.
Pareceu-me bastante interessante para quem tá a pensar modar a Radeon 9500 PRO.

Carrega aqui para fazer o >>>>>
DOWNLOAD
DO "KIT". <<<<<

The kit includes:

*** ATI Flash Utility w/ rewritten and more thorough instructions including how to back-up your original BIOS, FIRST
*** a super-simple boot-disc-making utility
*** RadEdit for examining and also editing existing BIOS'z
*** several (9) BIOS'z for 9500Pro cards that I've collected, made, or just plain stolen
*** JPEGs of "what the BIOS'z look like" when opened with RadEdit

Description of the different BIOS'z contained in the "kit":

***** If a BIOS is named "ORIGINAL_##" then it is DEFINITELY an "ORIGINAL" BIOS that came with a card! *****
* 9500WARP.BIN is warp11's overclockable BIOS for cards with Hynix 3.6ns vidRAM.
* 9500_33.BIN is TriC's overclockable BIOS for cards with Infineon 3.3ns vidRAM.
* 9500_30.BIN is darkmage's overclockable BIOS for cards with Infineon 3.0ns vidRAM.
* HERC9500PAL.BIN is a BIOS that was apparently made for non-American, Hercules-branded 9500Pro's with Infineon 3.0ns vidRAM. HERC9500NTSC.BIN was made from the HERC9500PAL.BIN BIOS by changing the TV standard from "PAL" to "NTSC" using RadEdit.
* ORIGINAL_30.BIN and FIXED_30.BIN are the original and overclockable (respectively) BIOSez for an ATI-branded Radeon9500PRO with Infineon 3.0ns vidRAM. This BIOS "appears" different from the HERC BIOS when opened with both RadEdit and/or a HEX-editor.
* ORIGINAL_33.BIN and FIXED_33.BIN are the original and overclockable (respectively) BIOS'z for an ATI-branded Radeon9500PRO with Infineon 3.3ns vidRAM. This BIOS "appears" newer AND different than TriC's 9500_33.BIN BIOS when opened with RadEdit and/or a HEX-editor.
* darkmage's 9500_30.BIN and FIXED_30.BIN are EXACTLY identical when opened with RadEdit and/or a HEX-editor, so take your pick if that's the BIOS for you.

The "kit" does NOT contain the "original" BIOS from which 9500WARP.BIN, 9500_33.BIN, HERC9500PAL.BIN, and HERC9500NTSC.BIN BIOS'z were derived. Based upon my knowledge of how 9500WARP.BIN was constructed, it should be easy to return it to it's "original" state, using a HEX-editor. I am not certain of EXACTLY how the other three (3) were constructed, however similar approaches could be used in an attempt to make an "original" version of these BIOS'z, as well.

FIDDLING WITH YOUR CARD VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY!

Para mais info ver aqui o post completoLink

Cumps:D

Portugues a falhar...

(...) para uma Radeon 9500 PRO

9500 ->9500 PRO

e tb dá para desbloquear o oc nas 9500 PRO, pelos vistos vem bloqueados ou qq coisa parecida.

:D

Back