Cooling A ASUS lançou o cooler Triton 81 para os Core i7 CPUs

London Beat

Power Member
news_pr-asus-Triton81-01a_full.png

ASUS Triton 81 CPU Cooler Supports Latest Intel LGA 1366 Chipsets

Ultimate Cooling with Exclusive Four-way Airflow and Dual-Fan Technology for Impressive Overclocking

Taipei, Taiwan, October 28, 2008 – With the advancement of computational and processor power comes a worry that each user has to face—overheating. To combat this problem, ASUS has launched the new ASUS Triton 81—the latest member of the Triton family of highly effective thermal solutions. Capable of supporting powerful Quad-Core™ processors as well as the latest Intel® Core™ i7 processor (LGA 1366), it is equipped with an exclusive 4-way airflow heatsink design and dual-fan technology for highly efficient CPU cooling; while a diamond-blue LED provides aesthetic appeal for DIY and overclocking enthusiasts

http://www.tweaktown.com/pressrelease/484/asus_triton_81_cpu_cooler_supports_lga_1366/index.html

Parece cool, sempre quis ter um cooler da Asus pq tem sempre bom aspecto embora não sejam os melhores em performance comparado com a Scythe ou a Thermalright, mas resta saber se dá para substituir a ventoinha se esta avariar para evitar oq já me aconteceu com um cooler da Zalman de 50€ q tive. >(

Última edição:
Back