AGP solutions from NVIDIA: 7900GS and 7950GT

mascarilha

I folded Myself
AGP solutions from NVIDIA: 7900GS and 7950GT

As it turns out AGP is not quite dead like many people (obviously PCI-E users) claim. If you check our news since the 1st of February we reported five times about the neverending AGP-story. Three of the reports were related to new AGP cards from ATI released to the market. Now it's NVIDIA's turn and they hit the undying AGP crowd with the successor of the 7800GS and another, even faster card.
The Germans from 3DCenter.de found out that with the latest NVIDIA Forceware 101.41 Beta driver you not only get problems when trying to run Doom 3 and Battlefield 2142 under Vista but NVIDIA is disclosing the upcoming 7900GS and 7950GT GeForce cards with it.
But the best part of the story is that at least a 7950GT card from XFX is already listed at a pricewatcher for a mere 226 Euros. Of course it's not in stock yet but surely not far from really being around.

Source: 3DCenter.de

cumps

Última edição:
URRAY !!

posso mandar a 6800GT com os porcos e comprar, ou uma AGP dx9 de topo, ou uma Dx10..

hehehe, parece que o barton ainda vai ter de aguentar durante mais um anito

Qualquer dia o ppl usa bartons com 9800 GTX e com 1/10 da performance de um Core 2 ou AMD K10...

gráficas destas em AGP são desperdício... A mudar é logo de armas e bagagens...

Eu tenho um Sempron Skt 754 2600+ (1600MHz) a 2650MHz... uma destas era capaz de me servir.

Parece que placas Direct3D10 compatível com AGP não vão sair mesmo.

Back