Analyst believes PS3 will win war and I laugh

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

.:SP:.

What is folding?
Analyst believes PS3 will win war and I laugh

According to an analyst over at Screen Digest discussing video game trends with Economist, not only will the Playstation 3 beat out the Xbox 360 in this generation's console war, he fully expects Sony's console to surpass the Wii by 2011.
The reason: as more games become available for the Playstation 3, more people will find a reason to buy the console, which will propel Sony to the top spot.
Although I can see where the analyst is coming from, I think he's dead wrong. Will the Playstation 3 overtake the Wii? Absolutely. But will it beat out the Xbox 360 when it's all said and done? Not a chance.

Sony finally 'gets' gaming again

Has it finally happened? Has Sony finally found the solution to its year-long Playstation 3 problem? It certainly looks that way.
According to the company, Sony has cut its software development kit prices in half to $10,250 in North America, $8,600 in Japan and $11,250 in Europe. And while this may not mean much to some, to me it indicates a startling change of course by a company that had heretofore lost sight of what is important in this generation.
And although I've beaten on Sony quite a bit on Digital Home, this change in policy -- namely, price reduction -- could spell trouble for both Microsoft and Nintendo.

Fonte

Oh pa, isto sinceramente, deixem falar os analistas, que ganha a PS3, que ganha a XBOX360, que ganha a Wii... Já chateia... Qualquer vamos a um analista para ele nos ler o futuro com a sua mágica bola de cristal... Por norma, os analista erram quase sempre nas previsões que fazem, e neste caso os que acertam têm uma probabilidade de 33,33% de acertar...

Se eu fizesse aqui uma previsão que o inter de milão vai ganhar a liga dos campeões este ano, vinham mais não sei quantos analistas a seguir cada um com a sua teoria, o que eu acho ridículo no mínimo, porque ninguém adivinha o futuro e existem muitos factores que podem variar...

Por isso, analistas, é deixa-los falar... prefiro ver os resultados quando vier a nova geração de consolas, ou seja daqui a uns anos valentes...

karamba.JPG

Em 2011 falamos.

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back