Multiplataforma Anthem (Bioware/EA)

Estou de pé atrás só porque não sei quanto daquilo era realmente open world e não estava scripted para irem para x sitio fazer x acção.. enfim esperemos que não dêem uma de ubisoft.. falta saber tambem o tamanho do mapa

Estou de pé atrás só porque não sei quanto daquilo era realmente open world e não estava scripted para irem para x sitio fazer x acção.. enfim esperemos que não dêem uma de ubisoft.. falta saber tambem o tamanho do mapa

Que estava Scripted é certo.
Agora que deve levar downgrade também é certo. Duvido que conseguiam colocar aquilo cá fora com aquele aspecto. Depois inventam uma desculpa qualquer
ME e o DAI levaram downgrade.

You had me at jetpack...

97ff2870ee8ed64862e525dd4a5fffda.jpg

Tem uma vibe Destiny meets Avatar que me deixou super hype e espero bem que a Bioware cumpra as expectativas pois para aquilo fizeram ao Andromeda tem que sair alto jogo daqui.

Pelo que se lê é a equipa principal da BioWare que está à frente disto, vale o que vale! Mas sim, eles têm uma reputação a defender. Vai ser um jogo muito escrutinado pelos fãs do estúdio.
Eu gosto dos jogos que fazem, mesmo o Andromeda diverti-me bastante apesar de não ser a master piece que desejava e que poderia ser.
Vai ser é uma espera longa. Isto só lá para finais de 2018 não? Na melhor das hipóteses

Anthem's PS4 Pro Gameplay Trailer Actually Featured Xbox One X Footage

Making its debut at E3 last month, BioWare's new IP Anthem certainly looked impressive, with some glorious 4K footage showcased on Sony's official PlayStation YouTube channel. You'd be forgiven for thinking that the gameplay released was running on PS4 Pro, but it seems that the game was in reality shown on an Xbox One X.

If you go to roughly the 3:40 mark in Anthem's teaser trailer and slow the footage down, you can see that PlayStation buttons have actually been crudely Photoshopped on top of Xbox One inputs, with the LB and RB buttons clearly visible beneath the icons for PS4 DualShock 4 controller's L1 and R1 buttons. Take a look:

anthem-xbox-buttons.jpg

As such, there's no way of knowing whether the PS4 Pro will be able to achieve the level of visual fidelity shown in the gameplay teaser that BioWare and PlayStation shared during E3, despite the footage being rendered in 4K.

Se realmente o jogo corria numa X(o que nao acredito) entao a versao PC vai ser super bombastica mesmo.

Última edição:
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our friend and colleague Corey Gaspur.

He was a member of our team for over nine years, and worked as a designer on many of our titles, including Sonic Chronicles, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2 and 3, and most recently Anthem.

Corey was a talented designer and an even better person. We offer our condolences to Corey’s family and everyone that knew him.

We will miss you.

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/07/31/remembering-corey-gaspur/

Back