ASUS Announces the Commando Motherboard

mascarilha

I folded Myself
foi hoje anunciada oficialmente :

ASUS Announces the Commando Motherboard

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), the worldwide leader of motherboards, today introduced the Commando, a new addition to its R.O.G (Republic of Gamers) family of gaming motherboards. The Commando provides extreme overclock ability for enhanced performance, and unique features to jazz up the gaming features and simplify the DIY process.

>>Overclock system bus up to 2,280MHz
Supporting the Intel P965 Express Chipset, maximum 8GB dual-channel DDR2 architecture, PCI Express x16 graphics and multi-core CPU, the Commando is ready for the latest computing hardware and software specifications. With superior engineering, the Commando provides unmatched overclockability, taking FSB and memory up to 2,280MHz and 1,300MHz, respectively.

>>Extreme Tweaker - One stop performance tune-up
Extreme Tweaker is a one stop solution for fine-tuning system performance. Frequency adjustment, over-voltage options, memory settings etc. can all be tweaked with this feature, which is found exclusively in ASUS motherboards.

>>8-phase cap-less power - Reliable power supply and longer component life
The 8-phase cap-less power design demonstrates two hardcore commitments of R.O.G.: ultimate overclocking capability, and trustworthy stability. 8-phase cap-less power yields unparalleled superiority in the overclocking arena, while the EL cap-less design removes any worries of capacitor problems once and for all.

>>Onboard Switch - Turn system on/off, reset and clear CMOS with one push of a button

Overclockers and power users typically build systems outside of the case, and hence they need to short the front panel pins to power up or restart the system, switch jumpers, and pop the battery to clear CMOS. With the Commando, doing all that is now just a push of a button.

>>LCD Poster - Easy System Tweaking with Style

comando3.png

Most hardcore users and engineers install a debug card, which displays a two-digit code that enables them to recognize which part of the system is responsible for hanging the system during boot-up. LCD Poster, located at the back I/O, displays the names of each boot-process instead of using codes. When system hangs due to faulty connection or configuration, the LCD Poster will freeze on the displayed process name that caused the hang up, allowing users to know exactly what needs to be fixed.

For more information on the Commando and other R.O.G motherboards, please visit the company website at http://www.asus.com.

Specification summary:

CPU: LGA 775 Core2Duo, Quad-Core CPU
DDR2: 800/667/533
FSB: 1066/800
Chipsets: Intel P965 + ICH8R
6 SATA II 3Gb/s
Supports ATI Crossfire Graphics
SupremeFX Featuring ADI 1988b
Extreme Tweaker
LCD Poster
8 phase capless power design
Onboard switches

http://www.asus.com/news_show.aspx?id=5291

cumps

Última edição:
Esta boards devem ser espectaculo.RD600 é só para quem têm CF i 680i para quem têm SLI.Além disso dúvido que algum desses chipsets chegue tão alto como o 965Expresss

estas boards teem chipset i965 , o preço vai rondar os 225/230€

cumps

Um bom preço, mas será que compensa face às P5B Deluxe

Esta boards devem ser espectaculo.RD600 é só para quem têm CF i 680i para quem têm SLI.Além disso dúvido que algum desses chipsets chegue tão alto como o 965Expresss

511FSB já foi feito. Com sorte, mais é perfeitamente possivel

Mas duvido que sejam todas as RD600 que façam 511FSB.Já as P5B Dlx se tivesses um E6400/E6300 conseguias fazer grandes FSB com quase todas as boards a darem 500FSB a brincar

Back