1. Este site usa cookies. Ao continuar a usar este site está a concordar com o nosso uso de cookies. Saber Mais.

Motherboard Asus' Core i5 ROG motherboard pixellized

Discussão em 'Novidades Hardware PC' iniciada por Roberto1973, 11 de Julho de 2009. (Respostas: 8; Visualizações: 1726)

Estado do Tópico:
Fechado a novas mensagens.
  1. Roberto1973

Roberto1973 Power Member

We managed to score a few new pictures of Asus' top of the line P55 Maximus III Formula motherboard. This socket LGA1156 motherboard supports Intel's upcoming Core i5 processors and features Asus' recognizable black/red Republic of Gamers color scheme.

The rest of the features include four dual-channel DDR3 memory slots, three PCI-Express x16 slots, two plain PCI and two PCI-E x1 slots. The first PCI-E x1 slot will of course be used by the bundled Asus sound card.

Asus has made sure that all the heatsinks are quite low so there should not be any problem with clearance for both graphics cards and large CPU coolers. The single IDE and and six SATA slots are also angled and Asus apparently made sure that those little design details are perfect. In addition to six angled SATA connectors, Asus has supplied two more near the edge of the board.

The back panel includes eSATA, Firewire, Ethernet and a bunch of USB ports. The motherboard comes with several on board buttons, including Power, Reset and Clear CMOS, as well as a single button that Asus still has to explain once the motherboard is officially announced.

Without further delay, here are the promised pictures of Asus' P55 crown jewel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fonte:http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/14292/69/

2. dacosta89

dacosta89 Banido

3. joaao_belo

joaao_belo Power Member

grande design!
    Pena o que se paga a mais por ser ROG

4. horus19

horus19 Power Member

É mesmo bonita.

5. xms1

xms1 Suspenso

meus belos Euros

6. Sorensen

Sorensen Banido

Isto com o Lynnfield 2.8Ghz deve ser uma bomba....

7. PitFire

PitFire I'm cool cuz I Fold

muito bonita mesmo

o layout parece me porreiro mas mais uma vez la esta a ide

8. Romani48

Romani48 Power Member

gamer que é gamer ainda tem discos rigidos com backups de jogos antigos :P

linda! agora é so provarem a tipica qualidade :)

9. JPgod

JPgod Moderador
    Staff Member

Estado do Tópico:
Fechado a novas mensagens.

Partilhar esta Página