Ati 4650, Win 7 x64 = problema

tiago123

Power Member
Estou a iniciar o meu portátil no folding, o meu problema é o seguinte , o folding com o cpu é muito lento demorei 4 horas a completar 4%.

Por isso resolvi instalar o folding gpu , mas o meu problema é que me da um erro de que o Gpu não é compatível.

Tenho o ultimo catalyst

Algume consegue ajudar?

Viva!
Eu tenho Nvidia, não te posso dar grande ajuda...
De qualquer maneira, ao dar uma vista de ohos pela faq das Ati's, vi lá isto:

The client displays an error saying that I do not have a supported GPU, but I do!!!

When the client displays the error At present, only ATI Radeon HD 2xxx/3xxx/4xxx and ATI FireGL Vx6xx GPUs are supported the client did not recognize your GPU card. If you have a supported 2xxx/3xxx/4xxx model GPU, this error is most likely caused by custom device drivers that do not work with the GPU2 client. Some OEM and some laptop vendors modify the Catalyst drivers that ship with their cards. Download and install the latest ATI Catalyst drivers.
At present, the primary video device must also be a supported 2xxx/3xxx/4xxx model, or you may see this error as well. The error CoreStatus = FFFFFFFF (-1) is also a symptom. Changing the ATI card to be the primary display device will resolve this.

Fonte

Cheer's

Back