ATI Catalyst 3.1

Eu ainda não me dei ao trabalho de sacar mas alguém notou isto para quem já experimentou?

Operating systems supported
The latest version of the CATALYST™ software suite is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:

Windows XP
Windows 2000
Windows Millennium Edition (ME)
Windows 98/98SE through the ME driver
Performance Improvements
As with most CATALYST™ releases, the performance has increased in many various situations. Here are some examples observed in CATALYST™ version 3.1.

RADEON™9700
Anisotropic Filtering and OpenGL performance on the RADEON™ 9700 series of cards is up substantially across several applications. These performance improvements include:

A performance improvement of up to 35% at high resolutions is noticed in ChameleonMark
A performance improvement between 2 and 7% is noticed in 3Dmark
A performance improvement between 6 and 24% is noticed in Comanche4
A performance improvement of 10% is noticed in Max Payne
A performance improvement between 20 and 40% is noticed in UT2003 Flyby
A performance improvement between 30 and 40% is noticed in IL-2 Sturmovik when Aniso or Aniso and Anti-Aliasign is enabled at the display resolution of 1600x1200
A performance improvement between 17 and 24% is noticed in Jedi Knight II when Aniso or Aniso and Anti-Aliasign is enabled at the display resolution of 1600x1200

RADEON™8500
The following section provides information on performance improvements noticed on the RADEON™ 8500. This includes:

Anti-Aliasing scores rise 15-35% across various benchmarks
A performance improvement between 10 and 50% is noticed in NHL2002

marks não sei, nunca gostei muito desse jogo, mas dá um aumento porreiro com AA e AF

ut200310244xaa8xaf.jpg

http://www.tweakersguide.de/articles.php?show=article&id=26&lang=german

Back