ATI vs. nVidia GPU’s

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

Dynamic

Power Member
First real post ever!!! Alright words been going around that nVidia is going through some major financial issues…. hence the outrageous price of the gtx280. ATI in my opinion has taken the lead in graphics cards. Their new 4870 is only a few frames per second off from the 280 and still has really immature drivers. Not too mention the fact that the 4870 is only $300! nVidia better be coming out with some pretty kickass drivers in order to compete with the soon to be 4870X2 which will have a cheaper opening price then the POS called the 280. If I were building a new system right now I would be going ATI all the way! Screw the 280 the 4870X2 is sure to be the fastest commercial (you never know what the governments hiding) gpu we’ve ever seen! ATI has brought the competition to a whole new level.

Última edição:
Mesma maravilha... só que a verde.....

Tópico igual aos outros 3 ou 4 já existentes.

Sem fonte, sem nada.....

Ainda para mais o tópico fala em GPU's e o post fala em placas.

First real post ever!!! Alright words been going around that nVidia is going through some major financial issues…. hence the outrageous price of the gtx280. ATI in my opinion has taken the lead in graphics cards. Their new 4870 is only a few frames per second off from the 280 and still has really immature drivers. Not too mention the fact that the 4870 is only $300! nVidia better be coming out with some pretty kickass drivers in order to compete with the soon to be 4870X2 which will have a cheaper opening price then the POS called the 280. If I were building a new system right now I would be going ATI all the way! Screw the 280 the 4870X2 is sure to be the fastest commercial (you never know what the governments hiding) gpu we’ve ever seen! ATI has brought the competition to a whole new level.

Essa 4870X2 que está quase a sair já existe à 7 meses

lol isto é que é pedir uma flame war :D copiaste um post de alguém noutro forum qualquer e completamente desactualizado!
pls :iconlock:

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back