ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff

MykxfwR.jpg

Developer: Dice
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Platform: PC, PlayStation 4 e Xbox One
Release: 21 Outubro 2016

Battlefield 1 takes you across multiple and varied locations in a bid to fight your way through immersive battles. From tight urban fights in a besieged French city, to big open spaces in the Italian Alps and frantic combats in the deserts of Arabia, discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign.

In a true multiplayer sandbox experience, take to the skies and engage in high-octane dogfights through treacherous landscapes, or have a battleship obliterating the coast from the sea, and engage in some of the biggest battles ever seen as empires clash for supremacy.

Set against the backdrop of World War 1, witness the birth of modern warfare, as the Great War saw a furious arms race with new machines and weapons created to get the upper hand during the most technologically divergent war of all time. Feel the intensity and immersion as Battlefield 1 takes advantage of this modern arsenal to deliver the experience fans love, but with a fresh and modern twist.

Features:

• Epic 64-Player Multiplayer Battles – Squad up with your friends and join in the most epic multiplayer battles in FPS history with up to 64 players fighting as infantry or piloting vehicles ranging from tanks and bikes on the ground to biplanes and gigantic battleships.

• Experience the Dawn of All-out War – Be a part of the greatest battles ever known to man. From the heavily defended Alps to the scorching deserts of Arabia, war is raging on an epic scale on land, air and sea as you witness the birth of modern warfare.

• Earth-shattering Intuitive Destruction – With intuitive destruction no battle is ever the same. Destroy vehicles big and small, and demolish entire buildings. From tiny wooden houses to massive stone forts, even the grounds on which you’re fighting can be blasted apart.

• War Stories from the Far Edges of the World – Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign that captures the variety of a global conflict through the eyes of several different characters all united by this first modern war.
Videos:

Screenshots:

SRHSKG5.jpg

7oWT9U0.jpg

vyS9Ywb.jpg

GRbII9R.jpg

LwCBS82.jpg

4UF0fjx.jpg

Battlefield 1 Editions:

Early Enlister Deluxe Edition ($79.99)

• A copy of the game
  • “Red Baron Pack” and “Lawrence of Arabaia Pack” – contains themed weapons, vehicles, and items.
  • Five Battlepacks containing combinations of items. Also exchanges the visual appearance on three of the largest vehicles in the game.
  • Play Battlefield 1 three days earlier starting from October 18.

iQZ982Y.jpg

EOtzoTD.jpg

Exclusive Collector’s Edition ($219.99)

• A copy of the game
  • All the content in the Deluxe Edition
  • Premium packaging
  • Exclusive SteelBook
  • 14″ Collector’s Edition statue
  • Exclusive cloth propaganda poster
  • Deck of playing cards
  • Messenger pigeon tube with exclusive DLC content
  • Exclusive patch

AFaWN2F.jpg

Packshot:

• PS4:

NKWioAu.jpg

• Xbox One:

CEutk4p.jpg

• PC:

2Zf8gdM.jpg

System Requirements:

Última edição:
A instalar...... :D

----

Isto parece o BF4.
Muito camper, hit box são terríveis, morro do outro lado do mapa :p

Última edição:
os que já exprimentaram o que acharam de gráficos? normalmente é a última coisa com que me preocupo, mas ontem lembrei.me de voltar a pegar no BF:4 e no Hardline, e tanto um como o outro quando chegamos ao multiplayer, parece que estamos a jogar num pc com 10 anos e com os gráficos no minimo

De gráficos está melhor que o BF4, mas o motor parece-me igual.
Só acho complicado é estarmos 64 caramelos num mapa e sermos todos iguais fisicamente no jogo. :S

os que já exprimentaram o que acharam de gráficos? normalmente é a última coisa com que me preocupo, mas ontem lembrei.me de voltar a pegar no BF:4 e no Hardline, e tanto um como o outro quando chegamos ao multiplayer, parece que estamos a jogar num pc com 10 anos e com os gráficos no minimo

Os gráficos estão bons, o problema é quando temos o jogo nas duas plataformas, Xbox e PC, e aí, efectivamente, o título na consola desilude nesse capítulo (com as definições em ULTRA no PC).

Até agora, fantástico. Estou a adorar o jogo.
Vamos ver se é desta que sai um BF sem os problemas normais do BF nos lançamentos.

Quem quiser dar uns tiros, entramos em squad.
LIVE: fastfootballPT0

ao fim de umas quantas horas... esta aprovado..!!! a sensação de combate é muito boa.... e finalmente um tema a moda antiga.. infelizmente não é a 2ª Guerra, mas esta fica reservado para o BF 2 ( i hope )...

Bem a beta já acabou e espero que tenham aproveitado ( :) ). De momento ambos os tópicos (PS4, X1 e PC) vão ser fechados, e quando o jogo sair irão ser re-abertos.

Podem continuar as vossas discussões aqui.

Cumps,

Válter.

Tenho a pré-order feita pela store US -> 53$ acho que desde a Xbox 360 que não tinha tanta expectativa por um jogo (excepção feita ao Halo 5, que me desiludiu bastante no SP)

Edit: Gostei muito da BETA

Espero que, finalmente, tenhamos um SP de jeito em jogos deste género na ONE.

Alguem vai pegar nisto por estes lados?

@NuKER O jogo porta-se bem por estes lados?
Sim, está muito melhor que na Beta, parece até que subiram a resolução x1 pois a imagem está muito mais limpa. Continua com quedas de frames em conquest mas nada como na Beta ou parecido ao bf4.

Fiquei agradado com a versão x1 mas tendo jogado também no pc...Vou para versão PC, nas consolas depende do que fizerem com a ps4 pro, só depois me devido.

Back