Battlefield: Bad Company

É incrível como se abre um tópico de qualquer jogo que meta "PC" pelo meio, que vem logo a correr alguém que perde a oportunidade única de ir pregar aos peixes o argumento da pirataria, em vez de deixarem o tópico decorrer de forma saudável.

Nem mais, o primeiro comentário foi logo infeliz.

Eu tenho o BF2142 e também o BF2 e comprei ambos os jogos... assim como a grande maioria que o joga já que é preciso uma senha válida para jogar na maioria dos servers. A DICE já produz jogos aos anos para PC, se este não sai é porque é exclusivo consolas.. so what?

Última edição:
nao sai para pc porque as pessoas nao compram o jogo apenas o roubam

Mas que raio de argumento é este? Qualquer menção a uma versão PC invoca imediatamente comentários sobre pirataria?

É por esta razão que muitos tópicos limitam-se a discussões inúteis sobre pirataria, a "morte do PC gaming" que tanta gente gosta de apregoar desde a década de 90 e os típicos argumentos de que o PC não merece exclusivos.

5ogb nao sei, mas é o caso do blueray camada simples tem 25gb e se optarem pelo blue-ray face dupla este ja tras 50gb

Quem nao tem dinheiro nao tem vicios...

pois não! mas ainda se têm dinheiro pa sacar por isso temos vicios ahahahaha :D

p.s. onde viste essa tese? ("a ATI HD4850 based PC for around $500 is graphically superior to the 360 and PS3")

Altamente!

postei no topico do hardware novidades vi aqui:

Radeon 4850 is the Chuck Norris of Video Cards

Call of Duty 4? Buttery smooth... Supreme Commander? Done!... Bioshock? No problem!.. AMD's new R700 based Radeon 4850 slices through every game like Ryu's Dragon Sword doing an Izuma Drop through a mob of demon samurais. Well, every game besides Crysis; but Crysis kills EVERY video card out there. It even made Hitler cry, so it doesn't count. As some of you may know, I recently picked up one of these new fangled cards for my gaming rig and I honestly didn't believe the benchmarks out there that placed this $199 card at the upper echelons of the hardware ladder. Well imagine my surprise as I fired up Rainbow Six Vegas 2 at an eye-popping 1920x1200 resolution (all settings cranked on HIGH) and saw nothing but silky smooth video that outclassed my Xbox360.

While nVidia has decided to take the high road by stuffing more transistors into their latest GPU than Rosie O'Donnell at a chinese buffet, AMD decided to go with a more mainstream approach: Create a highly efficient, highly scaleable mid-range chip and then scale it up for high-end applications. The result is a video card line that is both powerful and affordable. I applaud these efforts in the wake of increasing prices for everything from video cards to gasoline. I feared that PC Gaming was on the decline thanks to ever increasing hardware costs in light of more powerful consoles. The 4850 has effectively reversed this trend as you can now build a 4850 based PC for around $500 that is graphically superior to the 360 and PS3. In fact I am replaying Mass Effect and Call of Duty 4 on my updated PC since it looks so much better than I remember on my 360, It's almost like a whole new game. In that sense, the Radeon 4850 is like Chuck Norris. He is truly an enigma in that he is the epitome of awesome but can be hired for pennies compared to an actor like Tom Cruise. Anything he touches is automatically badass! So if you want your gaming rig to roundhouse kick all your games into a bloody pulp, grab a 4850 (I hear they are going for under $190 on newegg.com )... Hell, grab two 4850's... that's like 2 Siamese Twin Chuck Norris'... What is more awesome than 2 Siamese Twin Chuck Norris'?

vq5s1f.jpg

http://s0rethumbs.com/PC/Radeon-4850-is-the-Chuck-Norris-of-Video-Cards.html

new graphics chip, the RV770, is "more powerful than every generation of video game console ever brought to market combined."

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/AboutAMD/0,,51_52_15438_15106,00.html?redir=cin01

Última edição:
Back