PlayStation Bloodborne - "Praise the stars"

Combate muito mais rápido. A distância de dodge parece também maior. Os itens estão por baixo da barra de vida, talvez placeholder.

Aquele stunlock constante com a arma vai ser uma maravilha.

Novas imagens (mais no link):

mob03_1407930685.jpg

area_SEIDOGAI03_1407930660.jpg

area_SEIDOGAI02_1407930658.jpg

malformed-beast_noblood_1407930673.jpg

Mais um offscreen de 4 min: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPjdM6I4_wA

Uma boa opinião com muita informação sobre a Demo que está na Gamescom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWJ9u7knotQ&feature=youtu.be

Por muito que ande aí pelo ar que isto é mais light que o Dark Souls, o jogo será na mesma difícil/recompensador/focado para os comuns jogadores :P

De outro site:

After playing so much of the Souls series, it admittedly took me a while to come to terms with the demands of Bloodborne. Enemies in this game feel a lot more aggressive than they did in Dark Souls 2, and FromSoftware has a brilliant way of camouflaging them against the dense environments—I was taken by surprise way more than I'd like to admit. And, thanks to the PS4's high-powered architecture, Bloodborne populates its levels with more enemies than you've ever seen at once in past Souls games. One of my biggest challenges presented itself when Bloodborne tasked me with working my way through a cluster of about a dozen angry villagers surrounding a fire on a narrow street: Each time I tackled this objective, I tried a different approach, and each one worked, to some degree: I used the elevated walkways to avoid the crowd altogether, lured them out a few at a time, and ran past them while taking a few potshots. Even in the small chunk available to me, the game welcomed several ways to overcome its many challenges.

It's refreshing to see Bloodborne keep what made Souls so great, while adding some elements to push veterans out of their comfort zones, but I still have so many questions this demo couldn't answer. I have no idea how character builds work, the variety of weapons and items available and how they're upgraded, and if Bloodborne features the standard Souls system that makes repeated death an essential element of the game—kicking the bucket in the demo just shoved me back to the title screen. That said, even in this small slice, I felt the same hooks that made me such a huge fan of the Souls series: Each death presented an opportunity to ponder my mistakes, and generate strategies to avoid repeating them on my next attempt. If FromSoftware can manage to keep up the momentum seen in this early stage of the game, Bloodborne could be one of the greatest console-exclusive games of this generation.

Última edição:
Eles sabem que há pessoal a colocar offscreen's não percebo porque não lançam um gameplay decente a 1080p de 4-5min...só tinham a ganhar.

Mas que o jogo parece muito fixe, em termos estéticos lá isso sim. Para mim se for semelhante ao Demon souls ou ao dark souls já tá muito bom :)

Back