Blu Win HD LTE

Nunes91

Banido
gsmarena_001.jpg
gsmarena_002.jpg

BLU Win HD LTE quietly arrived on the shelves of the Microsoft Store. The newcomer is a significantly updated variant of last year’s BLU Win HD.

In addition to 4G LTE connectivity, the BLU Win HD LTE features a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset. The latter marks a significant improvement over the Snapdragon 200 found in the non-LTE BLU Win HD.

The rest of BLU Win HD LTE’s specs include 5” 720p IPS display, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of expandable storage, 8MP main camera, and 2MP front-facing snapper. The dual-SIM handset is powered by a 2,500mAh battery.

BLU and Microsoft will update the smartphone to Windows 10 for smartphones when it becomes available. The device boots Windows 8.1 out of the box.

The Win HD LTE is available in a quartet of different colors for $199 with no contract.

fonte: gsmarena.com

Eu não gosto é daquela borda preta que no amarelo e no laranja a meu ver ficam mal (para o meu gosto). Na versão preta é óbvio que fica disfarçado e seria por isso a minha escolha, se o tivesse que escolher. As specs são interessantes, muito na linha do 640 mas com um Snapdragon mais avançado. Não sei é se o preço é competitivo o suficiente porque a 199$, se ficar a um preço similar ao 640 versão LTE, eu pessoalmente preferia ficar com o Lumia 640.

E depois temos a câmara. Tem os mesmos mpxs do Lumia 640 mas isso não basta para se confirmar a qualidade. Pelo que tenho visto das samples do Lumia 640 que andam pela net trata-se de um smartphone que tira boas fotos, têm qualidade. As potencialidades da câmara deste Blu WIN HD LTE são uma incógnita.

Este é o modelo mais avançado do Blu WIN HD e tendo tb uma câmara de 8 mpx as considerações na altura quando saiu não são muito famosas.

The rear-facing 8-megapixel camera shoots poor quality stills that lack detail and sharpness, and contain a considerable amount of purple fringing when shooting objects in front of a bright background. BLU claims the Win HD can record up to 1080p, but we found that 864 by 480 is the highest resolution available in the phone's video settings. Footage quality is nowhere near 1080p and appeared extremely blurry in testing.

Pcmag.com

It's a decent but not excellent camera. I've been navel-gazing about smart phone cameras since the first iPhone, and of course high-end Lumias have put me over the edge. The Win HD is not in that category, of course, but it holds its own spec-wise with an 8 megapixel camera on the rear and a 2 MP front unit. Sadly, the resulting photos are a bit washed out—which you can see as you take them, go figure—with pixelated backgrounds.

Winsupersite.com

Resta saber se existiram melhorias significativas na câmara.

BLU Win HD LTE first impressions -- a beautiful Windows Phone device
http://www.winbeta.org/news/blu-win-hd-lte-first-impressions-beautiful-windows-phone-device

Here are our impressions of the BLU Win HD with Dual SIM LTE
http://www.windowscentral.com/impressions-blu-win-hd-lte

blu-win-hd-lte-front-top.jpg

blu-win-hd-lte-side.jpg

blu-win-hd-lte-camera.jpg

blu-win-hd-lte-start.jpg
blu-win-hd-lte-usb.jpg

O Snapdragon 410 parece fazer bastante diferença positivamente:

Seems faster
The Windows Phone OS handles 1.2 GHz speeds quite well. However, up until now we have not seen it run on the newer, beefier Snapdragon 410 processor with peppier Adreno 306 GPU. Let me tell you: it gives the Windows Phone OS just enough breathing room to make a big impact on usage. Fewer lags, quicker app launches and just a smoother experience.

Yeah, I could use the older Snapdragon 400 devices, but I did feel the slowdown. The 410, though, is the perfect fit for Windows Phone and makes the Win HD LTE feel like a different phone altogether. BLU is also boasting that this is a 64-bit processor in their sales materials as improving battery life too.

Porra, o telefone é lindo mas cada um com os seus gostos! Agora fica é a incerteza se chegará ao mercado português ou não... E depois o preço, conseguirá competir com os Microsoft? Hummm não sei porquê mas não me cheira...

Não deve chegar, já tinha saído o ano passado um primeiro Blu Win HD (sem ser LTE) e tb não chegou cá. Aliás, corri alguns sites espanhóis que trazem informação sobre esses 2 smartphones e nem aí obtive a informação que foi (ou vai ser) lançado em Espanha. A venda faz-se pelos vistos através do site da Microsoft Store. Tb é natural que se encontre alguma coisa pelo ebay.

Última edição pelo moderador:
Pois já que falas eu realmente já tinha visto um Blu antes deste.Eu na altura até andei a ver na Amazon USA preços... É pena realmente.

Back