[caixa] Corsair Obsidian 800D

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

Sorensen

Banido
Ao que parece a Corsair anda virada para o mercado das caixas e logo a entrar a matar com a Obsidian 800D.

Imagens:

Vídeo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELm7qFMVynw

Contudo, o pessoal da Corsair decidiu adiar o lançamento para Agosto para fazer algumas mudanças na estrutura da caixa.

Hi, I'm the Case & Cooling PM. I'm using my older Apps Lab account here (since I started working in the lab almost 5 years ago!) but I can give you some info.

Right now I'm comfortable saying Q3, 2009. That's anywhere from July 1st to September 30th. I know it's a big gap, I'm trying to narrow it down. Every week I'm pulling in the date a little bit closer.

If everything goes well on the changes we make - you might see it in stores in August. If the changes require tweaks or fixes - it might be closer to the end of September.

I'm glad you guys are interested in the case. If any of you guys have direct questions about it that can't be answered here, feel free to send an email to [email protected]

(In in addition to Case & Cooling Product Manager, I'm also the Applications guy for Power Supplies, Cases, and Cooling products. Also I'm Redbeard on all the other forums out there. I'm a very busy dude.)

99.999% of the time these forums and the great and wonderful RAM GUY and Wired and all you other lunatics answer the questions perfectly fine - but if there's something specific that can't be answered feel free to drop me a line. I'll be reading the Case & Cooling forums pretty regularly.
O preço deve rondar os 250€.

Última edição:
Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back