Multiplataforma Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (Treyarch)

Além de que, os principais campeonatos de COD é nas consolas.

A sério??? Não estou a duvidar de ti, mas isso surpreende-me bastante. Eu não ando nada mesmo por dentro do competitivo de COD, mas achava até que não existia praticamente disso para consolas, que era tudo em PC. Sabes se há mais jogos em que isto acontece?

A sério??? Não estou a duvidar de ti, mas isso surpreende-me bastante. Eu não ando nada mesmo por dentro do competitivo de COD, mas achava até que não existia praticamente disso para consolas, que era tudo em PC. Sabes se há mais jogos em que isto acontece?

Que me lembre é cod, também ja vi uns torneios com bons prêmios de rainbow six, overwatch e paladins.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Will be Getting a Big Patch Later This Week

Treyarch will be releasing an update later this week for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 which aims to address several problems that players have reported since the game was released.

One of the more prevalent issue that players have been reporting is around Blackout quad games networking performances. It's still unclear what exactly is causing these issues for players but Treyarch is currently working on a fix to address it.

On top of that Treyarch will also be fixing the emblem editor within the game, red dot optics which players have reported have been disappearing and reappearing in games, and search and destroy matches which have been reportedly ending early.

Treyarch is yet to release a full patch list of all the tweaks that will be heading to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and is yet to reveal when exactly the update is expected to go live this week. Hopefully, soon we'll learn more about when the next big patch will be heading to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Duos in Blackout Now Supports 100 Players

Treyarch has released a small patch overnight for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 which has brought the duos player count in Blackout up to 100.

When Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 first launched, only quads supported up to 100 players in the popular battle royale mode with duos and solos being capped at 88. After releasing a little patch overnight, the devs were able to bump up the duos player count to 100 but it looks as though quads have been brought down to 88.

The overnight patch has also made a few other adjustments to the game such as general stability improvements and crash fixes. Players will also find that TDM playlist can now support parties of 6, Custom Search and Destroy games no longer end prematurely, and various issues with Zombies has also been addressed.

You can check out the full patch notes here for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 which is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Não é que tenha muito a ver com o jogo..mas alguém já viu o "Anuncio" na Tv do jogo? Eu vi mal ou eles nem referem que isto há na Xbox? :P

No final aparece apenas 3 simbolos e se nao estou em erro são: Infinity Ward ,PS4 e Treyarch.

Não é que tenha muito a ver com o jogo..mas alguém já viu o "Anuncio" na Tv do jogo? Eu vi mal ou eles nem referem que isto há na Xbox? [emoji14]

No final aparece apenas 3 simbolos e se nao estou em erro são: Infinity Ward ,PS4 e Treyarch.
Se é um anúncio pago pela Sony PS é normal não ter informação/pub da MS X.

Os anúncios ou trailers da MS X também não costumam ter info/pub da Sony PS.

Só anúncios/trailers genéricos das produtoras é que mencionam às várias plataformas.

Bem só tenho jogado hardcore, aquilo de usar a seringa para regenerar vida não me agrada muito, e por acaso em HC tenho me divertido imenso (e é excelente para os desafios do headshots :D ).

Bem só tenho jogado hardcore, aquilo de usar a seringa para regenerar vida não me agrada muito, e por acaso em HC tenho me divertido imenso (e é excelente para os desafios do headshots :D ).
Tal como eu sempre fui jogador de HC e agora com as seringas o modo normal ainda menos apelativo está para mim .
Tenho é sentido algum lag .

O contador de mortes e a tag não me aparecem depois de fazer os prestige das armas, alguem esta com o mesmo problema?

Olha dessa não sabia eu ^^

Tal como eu sempre fui jogador de HC e agora com as seringas o modo normal ainda menos apelativo está para mim .
Tenho é sentido algum lag .

Lag não tenho sentido nenhum, pah de tempos a tempos lá da um erro mas depois passa.

Ontem consegui a gold skin para a MOG 12 o que foi bastante facil, agora para ter diamond nas caçadeiras tenho de ter gold na 2, mas SG12 vai ser lixada, fazer HS de caçadeira... fml

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's Latest Update Focuses on Zombies

Treyarch has released yet another update this week for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but this time it focuses on some of the issues that have been plaguing Zombies since the game's release.

The latest update aims to bring more stability across all of the Zombie maps in the game including Classified, which is an extra Zombie map that players would unlock with the Black Ops season pass. The patch also comes with fixes for the Easter Egg quests, which some players have reported has been crashing on them.

The devs have also highlighted that they're currently monitoring the community feedback in regards to weapon tuning, vehicle behaviour in Blackout, death stashes on consoles and progression losses, and that they'll be looking into these issues over the coming days.

You can check out the full post from Treyarch here for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 which is out now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

EDIT:

ZWAME - 9/10

Análise da autoria do @ShadowPeter

EDIT:

Última edição:
Ando a gostar mesmo de ver jogar este jogo.

Os modos de jogo que tem são em co-op?

Com exceção do blackout.

Ou é tudo PVP?

A unica coisa que estranho é que é preciso muito mais balas para matar outro player do que por exemplo no PUBG.

Como já disse atrás, não fosse andar agarrado ao D2 e acho que me aventurava pela primeira vez num BR.

Tentei o fortnite, mas não faz muito o meu género.

Back