Multiplataforma Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff
RUMOR: Call of Duty 2019 is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

A new rumor has surfaced from Matt Harris, who previously leaked some accurate (and some inaccurate) information on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, about what Call of Duty 2019 is. He claims that Call of Duty 2019 is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4.

This lines up with information that charlieINTEL has heard about Infinity Ward’s next Call of Duty title.

Infinity Ward’s last two Call of Duty games has received mediocre response from the Call of Duty community. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare had the most disliked trailer in Call of Duty’s history.

Earlier today, we reported that several Infinity Ward developers who moved to Respawn back in 2010 have returned to Infinity Ward recently, suggesting that Modern Warfare 4 could feel more like the OG Call of Duty titles.

Earlier this year, Activision’s now former CEO, Eric Hirshberg stated that the upcoming 3 year Call of Duty slate is the best in franchise history. “Its suffice to say I think we have the best 3 year slate in Call of Duty’s history, which is really saying something given this franchise’s history,” Hirshberg said. He followed up by also saying that they have many game universes that ‘players love’ on tap. “And I think we’ve got multiple different game universes that we know our players love on tap, so obviously, more to come on that.”

The last entry to the Modern Warfare series was released back in 2011 and was the biggest entertainment launch of the year, reaching $1 billion in sales in 18 days after launch.

Activision has not announced any details about Call of Duty 2019, and we should not expect any information till early 2019.

Eventualmente tinha de vir uma MW4, agora é esperar que seja verdade.

Activision President Rob Kostich, during the company’s quarter call, just confirmed this year’s new Call of Duty game, which is developed by Infinity Ward, will have a campaign.

During the 2018 Earnings Call, Activision had a lot of praise of the 2019 Call of Duty game coming from Infinity Ward.

Kostich said that the 2019 Call of Duty title will have an “entirely new campaign, a huge and expansive multiplayer world, and some fun co-op gameplay.”

And then, if I look even further ahead to what Dennis mentioned, it’s worth mentioning again this fall’s launch, I think, is going to resonate very powerfully with our community. It is an amazing game.

It’s going to feature an entirely new campaign, a huge and expansive multiplayer world, and of course some fun co-op gameplay. But from day 1, what gets me really excited, is ever time we’ve shown this title internally, it just creates a ton of buzz. Now I wish I could tell you a lot more right now but unfortunately you’re gonna have to wait, but I think it’s going to be really worth it. We can’t wait to share with the world.

Activision Blizzard’s CEO, Bobby Kotick, chimed in as well to provide some additional hype for this year’s game, saying that in his memory, he’s never seen this much enthusiasm for a new Call of Duty game internally.

And I’ll just say, you know, when you look over the last decade of Call of Duty content, I think that Rob is underselling what the internal enthusiasm is. I haven’t seen this much enthusiasm that I can remember almost ever. So, we’re excited about the fall release of Call of Duty content.

Activision Blizzard’s Chief Financial Officer also had some words on the new game coming this fall, including that the team thinks it’s the best game they’ve built:

I will say that the team that’s building this game for us in Activision is building what they believe the best Call of Duty we’ve ever built. And that team is certainly targeting growth even though we haven’t put it in our outlook in that fashion.

Call of Duty’s latest release, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 from Treyarch, did not have a campaign as Treyarch moved to focus on social and co-op based experiences and modes for the title with MP, Blackout, and Zombies. Black Ops 4 was the first Call of Duty to skip a traditional campaign experience.

Infinity Ward’s last release, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in 2016, had one of the highly reviewed campaigns, but the title failed to sell well.

There’s no indication as of now when this new Call of Duty title will be revealed, so stay tuned.

https://charlieintel.com/call-of-duty-2019-will-have-a-campaign/51752/

A ser reboot de MW já estou mesmo a ver o filme da Activision.

Versão especial a incluir remaster do MW2, que tanto se tem vindo a falar.

Back