[CES 2008] OCZ Products

Muito fixe a montra da ocz para este ano.

Os discos ssd estão com aspecto brutal.

Só acho estúpido o dissipador da ram flex2 ter 2 canais de wc para cada modulo.

cumps

A cena das memorias tá mal feito, 4 conectores de agua por memoria...

Estas pens drivers são brutais :D 32 gb :D E esta ATV é bem boa, 30 mb/s :P

Mas aquele SSD de 64 gb vinha logo pro meu laptop se fosse barato...

100/120 mb/s, com acessos de 0,1 ms :D bem, isso que é power :D

Última edição:
Nate (a good friend from Legit Reviews) dropped by to see the OCZ guys and has some info on new product you will be seeing soon.

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/633/1/

There is info on our new waterblock (HydroFlow) HFMK1, the HydroJet (still under development) and the NIA. Flex 2 is also featured which is a new updated version of the watercooling flex module.

No word on Cryo-Z from Nate although I know our guys will be releasing info soon...I can not comment so its not worth asking
wink.gif

I had a hand in the design of the HFMK1 waterblock, if you have questions i can offer some answers. We have a first batch run which is very small, you will see reviews off this run and shipping product in a few weeks.

Tony OCZ

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2684393&postcount=1

the Flex is wide, if you have a mobo that needs side by side for dual channel then it won't work. Yes there will be 4GB kits both DR2 and DDR3 I believe.
Its best to have a second loop for the ram and chipset with a small single fan rad IMO, this way you maximize cooling to cpu and video where it is important.

SSD, no idea on oem, infact all I knew is they were coming.

HydroJet is same height but wider on this prototype, it will change again as it gets closer to final product.

Hydroflow is just the start, we have a VGA block in design now with prototyping coming very quickly, I hope then to push a universal chipset block out to market also.
Performance is very good, I won't give numbers as of course I could be seen to be biased but I will say it competes very well with everything out there
wink.gif
In some cases better
smile.gif

Tony OCZ

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2684441&postcount=4

tn_CIMG2291.JPG

tn_CIMG2294.JPG

tn_CIMG2295.JPG

Yes it has a stepped base
wink.gif
comes with 1/2 and 3/8 barbs. We are just finalizing mounting force specs but everything else is as you see.

you will get 2 back plates, one 775 only and one universal to keep the motherboard from bowing, the mounting hardware is fool proof so you don't apply to much pressure and the block will ship with our new Freeze thermal compund which is quite stunning. Hold down plates suit 775 and am2/939

Any idea on the price-point for the SSDs? Lifetime warranty?

this will come in a few weeks

you are a volatile lot here on the news forum
wink.gif
i want to feed you info and get some interest but I have to be cautious. I ONLY want to feed you info that is to the point, genuine and not vaporware...we have had way to many threads go sour due to none launch etc.

I will say we are going to attack the watercooling market head on, we have the expertise now to do it well with a good design team in Taiwan.
this will come in a few week

Crosshatch, nothing like the apogee, much bigger.

water is forced thru the crosshatch from corner to corner on the block, we did this so if you chill the water you have max room to insulate the hoses.

Última edição:
ora bem, estas ATV de 32 gigas já estão a venda ca na terrinha por "apenas" 170 € :P

chegaram rápido

Já serve como "mini-SSD"

Eu não estou muito dentro dos SSD...mas não vai haver de 3.5" para se usar nos pcs de casa??

Isso em raid (espero não estar a dizer uma aneira :p) deve ser um mimo :D

Eu não estou muito dentro dos SSD...mas não vai haver de 3.5" para se usar nos pcs de casa??

Isso em raid (espero não estar a dizer uma aneira :p) deve ser um mimo :D

pah, os de 2,5" tem ligações SATA iguais a de discos de 3,5".

não te esqueças que com SSD, o factor "size" cai por terra. Claro que um disco de 3,5" leva um PCB maior, com mais chips e mais espaço, mas o preço também cresce "brutalmente"

Por um lado, já viste teres 1 ou 2 disco de 2,5" apenas, a ocupar pouco espaço :victory: e o resto em externos?

O problema é mesmo prende-los, visto não existir baias de 2,5" nas caixas ou adaptadores...

Raid destes não vai render tanto como de discos magnéticos...

ora bem, estas ATV de 32 gigas já estão a venda ca na terrinha por "apenas" 170 € :P

chegaram rápido

Já serve como "mini-SSD"

pena que os SSD não tenham chegado à mesma velocidade...
as pens de 32gb não fazem o lugar de um SSD, for sure.

Na newegg ja têm disponiveis SSDs OCZ de 64gb a um preço de $1095USD ...
leitura a 58mbps, resistencia a choques de 1500G (isto é so para show off :D), e MTBF de 2 Milhões de horas...

é um corte de preço substancial, entre aquilo que se tinha visto ate agora de SSDs de 64gb

Pena não terem versões de 1.8" :(

Última edição:
Back