PC/Mac/Linux Cities: Skylines (Colossal Order)

ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff
JIuCTfD.png

Developer: Colossal Order
Publisher: Paradox Interactive AB
Platform: PC
Genre: Simulation

Fresh out of gamescom Paradox Interactive has just announced Cities: Skylines for PC, and it is coming from the same team that developed Cities In Motion. The developer has confirmed that Skylines will have mod support from day one, have a 36km squared size map, will be available to play offline, and you can create your own regulation laws in different districts. There will also be curved roads!

It’s quite obvious that Paradox saw the backlash against EA with SimCity, and makes sure to draw attention to the things that outraged those fans by stating they won’t have to worry about them here. You’ll be able to interact with neighbouring cities by drawing their inhabitants to come and try the attractions of your city. Wonders will also play a part in making your city stand out from the others too. There’s also water flow simulation that will add new challenges to managing the water needs of your city.

Screenshots:

cities070414_0026_layer-38.png

citiesbatch2_0004_layer-60.png

cities070414_0008_layer-56.png

cities070414_0002_layer-62.png

citiesbatch2_0010_layer-54.png

Trailer:

Cities: Skylines - Reveal Trailer - GAMESCOM 2014

Reviews:

Guia que ajuda a obter os monumentos que requerem situações negativas na cidade:

• I kept my citizens sick by zoning industrial in the middle of residential, and not building any clinics. (Lazaret Plaza)
  • I had a ton of industrial, expanding whenever there was demand. (Statue of Industry) I didn't build any education buildings, so citizens stayed uneducated.
  • I waited to build landfills until I'd unlocked the Mall of Moderation.
  • As soon as I hit enough population to unlock high density zones, I lowered all tax rates to 4% until I had a negative balance (Posh Mall, Statue of Shopping) then raised them back up to 9%.
  • The crime rate over 50% for 5 weeks (Court House) was the hardest. Even with no police stations, it hovered at 35–40%. Unemployment causes crime rate to rise, so I de-zoned all of my industrial at once. This unlocked the Oppression Office (unemployment > 50%) pretty fast, but people moved out too quickly for the crime rate to rise. I had to rebuild my industry, then de-zone it bit by bit. Eventually I got crime rate holding at 50–51%.
  • The last step was the most fun. Raise all taxes to the maximum, driving people out of town. Voilà,Observatory unlocked. Screenshot[1] of what that looked like.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CitiesSkyl...he_story_of_gloomington_my_crappy_unlock_the/

Última edição:
Bem descobri hoje este jogo ao passear pelo site da Paradox!

Adoro este género de jogos e este ultimo simcity deixou me com o pé atrás está na altura de aparecer um novo city builder de jeito.

Estou mesmo tentado a fazer a pre-order até. Ando um pouco hypado com a Paradox, os últimos trabalhos não me andam a desiludir e até sinto que este jogo pode ter pano para mangas. No entanto há tanto jogo estilo Simcity e nenhum tem conseguido surpreender mto pela positiva, nem o próprio sim city quanto mais. Portanto acho que me leva a ficar quieto.
O preço é bastante acessível até, e sai mais barato que o sim city. Gostava apenas de saber mais acerca do management da cidade, se é algo detalhado (o que me agradaria bastante) e se não é tão superficial ao ponto de passadas 10 horas estar completamente cansado de jogar aquilo.

Em termos de aspecto está fantástico, e parece ter potencial. Mas o caso do último Simcity já me ensinou a one true faith:

PCMASTERACE MOTOS for 2015: NO PRE-ORDERS

Spot on. Vou esperar para ver como vem a performance e o tamanho dos mapas. Sim, não vem da EA e da Ubisoft, já por si é uma vantagem. Mas ainda assim, patience is a blessing.

pah estou especialmente entusiasmado pelo jogo por ser feito por uma subsidiaria de meia duzia de devs numa empresa Finlandesa da Paradox: o que para mim é sinal que não vai ser um sell out ao bom estilo Maxis -> Simcity -> EA, em que basicamente foram 50€ para o lixo para aquela diarreia de jogo.

Estou bastante tentado em fazer pre-order até pq o preço está bastante acessivel.

Está bom sair uns tempos antes que o GTA e o project cars...mas março vai sair careiro vai...

Muita gente vai estar, mas lá está, isto é um risco grande. Nada te impede de não fazer pre-order, ver as streams durante 1 ou 2 dias, e comprar depois (mais 5€ talvez que a pre-order, mas vale a pena pela segurança de saber)

Back