Clean Install Workaround for Vista

mascarilha

I folded Myself
boas noticias , ja nao e necessario instalar o Win XP para um Clean Install do Vista :)

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
  • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
  • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
  • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
  • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
  • This time enter your product key
  • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
  • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=24683

Ta porreira a noticia... pena é que acabes na mesma por instalar 2 SOs... o que faz perder muito tempo.. :( quem me dera que fosse como o XP...

Microsoft, Microsoft.....

Back