CNET Top 10 Must-Have Gadgets

the13thing

Power Member
Vi isto na Net e achei interessante postar:
Check out what's hot for our most recent Must-Have Gadgets list: a sexy Bluetooth headset, an extreme Gateway monitor, and a faster, better browser. OK, that last one's not really a "gadget" per se, but it's still pretty hot. Also, don't forget that still-hard-to-get favorite, the Nintendo Wii. Rather than trying to compare gadgets across multiple categories, we present them in alphabetical order because, when you get right down to it, we think they're all must-haves.
Aliph Jawbone 2 (black)

8.7 Excellent (reviewed 5/14/08)
Despite its quirks, the Aliph Jawbone 2 is quite possibly the ultimate Bluetooth headset in terms of design and sound quality.
Read review of the Aliph Jawbone 2 (black)
Price: $119.95 - $119.99 (check prices)

• Read user reviews
  • See photos
  • Watch video
  • Add to my products
    Close
    Add to my products
    I want it Track pricing and other product info.

I got it Get a custom support center on this product.

Added to my products: I want it (See all)
    Added to my products: I got it (See all)
    icon_small_waiting.gif

Firefox 3

8.0 Excellent (reviewed 6/17/08)
If only for the speed, lightness of being, and security alone, Firefox remains our Editors' Choice for best Internet browser.
Read review of the Firefox 3
Price: Sorry, pricing not available

Gateway XHD3000 Monitor (30-inch)

8.1 Excellent (reviewed 5/28/08)
Although it costs more than competing 30-inch LCDs, the Gateway XHD3000 goes a long way toward justifying its high price with a long list of features and outstanding performance.
Read review of the Gateway XHD3000 Monitor (30-inch)
Price: $1,449.99 - $1,599.99 (check prices)

LG Voyager - VX10000 (Verizon Wireless)

8.3 Excellent (reviewed 11/16/07)
Though we had some minor complaints here and there, the Voyager's sleek design, generous feature set and excellent performance make it the best LG messaging and multimedia phone by far.
Read review of the LG Voyager - VX10000 (Verizon Wireless)
Price: $149.99 - $149.99 (check prices)

Logitech Harmony One

8.7 Excellent (reviewed 2/21/08)
While it's missing an RF option, Logitech's Harmony One is one of the best--if not the best--universal remote we've ever tested.
Read review of the Logitech Harmony One
Price: $185.00 - $257.83 (check prices)

Logitech Squeezebox Duet

8.7 Excellent (reviewed 3/4/08)
With its excellent iPod-like remote, the Logitech Squeezebox Duet is an ideal way to stream the full range of digital music--including files on your computer's hard drive, premium subscription music services, and free Internet radio--to your living room stereo system.
Read review of the Logitech Squeezebox Duet
Price: $370.95 - $400.73 (check prices)

Netflix Player by Roku

7.7 Very good (reviewed 5/19/08)
While it's still a work in progress--and currently lean on quality content--the Netflix Player's simple operation, overall convenience, and cheap price makes it a compelling option for Netflix subscribers looking for instant gratification.
Read review of the Netflix Player by Roku
Price: Sorry, pricing not available

Nintendo Wii

8.0 Excellent (reviewed 11/13/06)
It lacks the graphical prowess and rich media features of the Xbox 360 and the PS3, but the Nintendo Wii's combination of unique motion-sensitive controllers and emphasis on fun gameplay make the ultra-affordable console hard to resist.
Read review of the Nintendo Wii
Price: $249.99 - $299.95 (check prices)

Nokia N95 - brown/silver (North American Edition, Unlocked)

8.0 Excellent (reviewed 9/24/07)
The North American Edition of the Nokia N95 brings some notable additions, including 3G support and better performance, to make this powerful smart phone even better. However, it'll still leave a deep gouge in your wallet.
Read review of the Nokia N95 - brown/silver (North American Edition, Unlocked)
Price: $459.99 - $481.00 (check prices)

Sony NWZ-A818 (8GB, black)

8.0 Excellent (reviewed 9/25/07)
The Sony NWZ-A810 offers a fantastic display, a sleek design and interface, and a stellar battery life--plus, it's one of the few MP3 players that sound great right out of the box. Users looking for the whole package (sans radio) will be pleased.
Read review of the Sony NWZ-A818 (8GB, black)
Price: $199.95 - $199.95 (check prices)

Está lá a famosa Wii :D :D
Mas não estou a encontrar a 360 nem PS3 xD :004::004::004: :lol:

"Gadget é uma gíria tecnológica recente que se refere a, genericamente, um equipamento que tem um propósito e uma função específica, prática e útil no cotidiano. São comumente chamado de gadgets dispositivos eletrônicos portáteis como PDAs, celulares, smartphones, tocadores mp3, entre outros. Em outras palavras, é uma "geringonça" eletrônica."
wiki

"Gadget é uma gíria tecnológica recente que se refere a, genericamente, um equipamento que tem um propósito e uma função específica, prática e útil no cotidiano. São comumente chamado de gadgets dispositivos eletrônicos portáteis como PDAs, celulares, smartphones, tocadores mp3, entre outros. Em outras palavras, é uma "geringonça" eletrônica."
wiki
Só meti aquilo da 360 e da PS3 pra brincadeira não pra criar já guerras entre Fan Boys...
Nem percebi muito bem o porque desse teu post...

Back