Codemasters grab F1 licence, game in ‘09

Para quem ainda está na esperança de ver este jogo adoptar o estilo "sim", aqui fica o que foi dito por um "Senior Community Manager" da Codemasters no forum do GRID.

Because both DiRT and GRID moved away from the 'Sim' style that established racing fans have come to accept, there are always going to be some who just refuse to accept this.

Personally, I used to be a huge ToCA fan but even before joining Codies, realised that the market is changing. Companies can no longer invest tens of millions of pounds into genres that will yield so few sales and appeal to a tiny market.

GRID has captured elements from the ToCA series (aggressive AI, fast and furious racing) and delivered and exciting experience that everyone can enjoy. And Rally fan, if you call GRID boring - you simply haven't played it, as it's far from that. So it's not as indepth as ToCA but the racing experience you find in GRID is a thousand times more enjoyable.

I am locking this thread now as you(Rally Fan) have created enough ranting threads on this game. If you have something additional to add, I suggest you dig up one of your previous threads.
Ninguem pode criticar que eles vão ao encontro do que a maioria do mercado quer, mas agora virem dizer que é mais divertido jogar neste estilo "arcade", é bastante redutor, principalmente se estivermos a falar de F1. Se tivermos em linha de conta o que se está a passar com o GRID, teremos carros de F1 a fazer curvas como se fossem carros de ralis. Até doi de ver um BMW 320si a derrapar nas curvas e a ser mais rapido do que se fizerem as "curvas como deve ser". Os carros de Formula 3 até quase que dá vontade de chorar...

Até podem fazer um jogo de F1 do estilo arcade, mas nem a Sony Entertainement punha os carros de F1 a curvar como se fossem carros de rally.... vamos ver no que isto vai dar...

Back