1. Este site usa cookies. Ao continuar a usar este site está a concordar com o nosso uso de cookies. Saber Mais.

Core Multiplexing technology???

Discussão em 'Novidades Hardware PC' iniciada por Zarolho, 27 de Junho de 2006. (Respostas: 1; Visualizações: 834)

1. Zarolho

Zarolho Power Member

2. Zarolho

Zarolho Power Member

The Inquirer picked up on private conversations techs were having from 2 weeks previous, many heard AMD had plans for something like this a couple of months ago but NDA's etc kept everyone quiet and the lack of actual info was scarce. I know i have heard zero info officially but google is your friend when you want to find more...i have been pushing the search engine for 4 weeks now and its supprising what you can find when you pinpoint places to look.

Bios files are beginning to show something is about to happen, all we need do now is look for a patch from m$ and we will know the day has arrived.

AMD from news on the web is looking for the gaming crown back from Conroe, i have a feeling we will be seeing some real fast dual cpu setups real soon along with RHT etc etc...the only issue is our wallets won't be deep enough ..LOL

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1535885&postcount=89

Vamos ter supresas muito em breve....:wow:

Partilhar esta Página