Corsair AX860i / AX760i /AX1500i

Shidoshi

Power Member
Corsair AX860i and AX760i Digital PSUs Detailed, Listed

Corsair plans to expand its AXi line of digital PSUs with two new models, the AX760i and AX860i. The two are characterized by 80 Plus Platinum compliance, and Corsair Link support, which gives you digital control thanks to its onboard DSPs. In addition to the various ATX, SATA, and PCIe standard connectors, the PSU connects with your system over a USB 2.0/1.1 internal header, interfacing with the Corsair Link 2 software. The software gives you real-time monitoring of power-draw (load), efficiency, fan-speed, and ambient temperature (within the PSU casing); and manual control over the fan-speed.

Both the 860W AX860i and 760W AX760i come with enough cabling for gaming PCs with three to four graphics cards (six to eight 6+2 pin PCIe power connectors), anywhere between 12 to 14 SATA power connectors, around eight 4-pin Molex power connectors, and two 8-pin EPS connectors (for use with enthusiast-grade motherboards). The AX860i is listed by Canadian retailer Canada Computers & Electronics for CA $235, while the AX760i is listed by German retailer ***** for 219€. These could be pre-launch prices. The AX860i and AX760i are slated for launch a little later this week.

TechPowerUp

80 Plus Platinum!!! Pena é os preços..

Última edição pelo moderador:
Falta à corsair fontes com menos potência e qualidade deste género. 750w e 850w hoje em dia é para configurações com 2 gpu, senão não justifica, para máquinas poderosas com consumos de 250w no máximo.

Indeed. É preciso mais variedade na faixa dos 200-500W de fontes gold/platinium.

Se eu quiser montar um miniPC mini itx, não preciso mais que 200W e fontes flexATX 80 plus platinium... não existe, alias a maioria nem 80 plus standart é!

Indeed. É preciso mais variedade na faixa dos 200-500W de fontes gold/platinium.

Se eu quiser montar um miniPC mini itx, não preciso mais que 200W e fontes flexATX 80 plus platinium... não existe, alias a maioria nem 80 plus standart é!

Até mesmo no meu caso, já só uso M-Atx (nem falo de M-itx), Single GPU. Um brinquedo destes com excelente eficiência a debitar 450w reais, chegava-me e sobrava para um Intel bem esticado (4,5hz) e uma 7970 com um bom overclock também. A Seasonic já vem apresentando soluções para este tipo de configurações, a Corsair está a demorar mais. Jamais compraria uma fonte de 650w,750w ou 850w com uma folga de 400w.

Eu penso que se a Corsair metesse no mercado uma fonte de 200 ou até 300W no mercado ia provocar gargalhadas de muitas pessoas a não iam vender muito, julgo eu!

Não concordo. A mim provoca-me mais gargalhadas andar-mos com fontes de 650w e mais, com a eficiência dos componentes hoje em dia.

É que 650w reais dão para SLI GTX680 + IB/SB, por exemplo.

Não concordo. A mim provoca-me mais gargalhadas andar-mos com fontes de 650w e mais, com a eficiência dos componentes hoje em dia.

É que 650w reais dão para SLI GTX680 + IB/SB, por exemplo.
Não é a questão, mais de metade das pessoas que compra material informático nada ou pouco pescam de informática, daí achar que se iriam rir em verem fontes de 200~300W
Pessoalmente gostaria de ver uma Seasonic X-400W a 40€/50€ por ex, o problema é que fontes de alta eficiência os preços vão la para cima! :(

As imagens da referida notícia que não foram incluídas no post inicial:

(http://www.techpowerup.com/174986/Corsair-AX860i-and-AX760i-Digital-PSUs-Detailed-Listed.html)

PS: Hoje já saíram mais informações:

Corsair AX860i and AX760i Digital PSUs Launched, AX-Series Gets 80 Plus Platinum

Corsair officially launched two new DSP-enhanced AXi series modular PSUs, the 860-Watt AX860i and 760-Watt AX760i. In addition, Corsair released the AX860 and AX760, which are variants that lack the DSP-control and Corsair Link Support. All four models are 80 Plus Platinum-certified. The AX860i and AX760i pack monitoring chips and DSPs that connect to the motherboard over USB 2.0/1.1 internal header, letting the PSU interface with the included Corsair Link software, that lets you monitor temperature, power input/output, load, efficiency, PSU fan speed (with manual control), and PSU rail virtualization, features which have been exclusive to the top-end AX1200i till now.

All four models ship with six PCIe 6+2 pin power connectors, twelve SATA power connectors, eight 4-pin Molex connectors (with a Berg adapter), two 8-pin (4+4 pin) EPS/ATX connectors, apart from the customary 24-pin ATX connector. The units are cooled by a 140 mm fan that is completely spun down when the PSU load is below a threshold. The AX860i, AX860, AX760i, and AX760, are priced at US $249.99, $219.99, $229.99, and $199.99, respectively.

(http://www.techpowerup.com/175043/C...Launched-AX-Series-Gets-80-Plus-Platinum.html)

Última edição:
As imagens da referida notícia que, por algum motivo de difícil compreensão, não foram incluídas no post inicial:

Se já temos fontes Gold a melhores preços e com menos Watts penso que esta gama é um pouco show off e é completamente virada a Grandes Orçamentos e configurações de multi Gpu muito entusiasta.

Última edição pelo moderador:
Back